iu
iu
something like that @Rebel

my spots will be auto's only i think, maybe i will do 1 photo but i need to discuss this first.
My part is no discussions....I´ll give you one Frisian Dew and one Durban Poison, if you want?....the spots you´ll have to find yourself!...let´s battle grobro!
:frog:

The Hollands Hope I´ll do myself in growbags...i have a masterplan!

Is there anything i have to do in duty of this Leadership? I am pretty sure most peoplewill just do their thing, just as me but if anything comes up just get at me!

Good luck Brothers&Sisters I am happy to be here an participate and i wish you all an outstanding outdoor grow this 2017 season, may the good devas be with all of us and bless all our sacred gardens with many fruits and less stress! :toke:

Edit: I see a free corner on my chest, may @Rebel (thanks the sanlight badge is finally up again!) bless me with another one...:pighug: some insignia type of. Talking outdoors growing, does anybody know BrownDirtWarrior's work? He once came up with pretty crazy outdoor footage of him doing his thing! May you check him out for some motivation!

Hey MR. CLOCK.....as team leader we demand you as you told....putting EU to the weed map,SIR!

Is there anything i have to do in duty of this Leadership? I am pretty sure most peoplewill just do their thing, just as me but if anything comes up just get at me!

Good luck Brothers&Sisters I am happy to be here an participate and i wish you all an outstanding outdoor grow this 2017 season, may the good devas be with all of us and bless all our sacred gardens with many fruits and less stress! :toke:

Edit: I see a free corner on my chest, may @Rebel (thanks the sanlight badge is finally up again!) bless me with another one...:pighug: some insignia type of. Talking outdoors growing, does anybody know BrownDirtWarrior's work? He once came up with pretty crazy outdoor footage of him doing his thing! May you check him out for some motivation!

What we are hoping for from the the team leader, is to kind of keep an eye out on your team, and lead them to victory!! We are thinking on some ideas to make the national teams interactive

The Girls had a shower today[emoji14]
Temp. 14celcius in sun ..
Blow Mind
Killer kush x amnesia haze
251d1b45637fbc32f8990b07896cb1bb.jpg
e559d5f79815f8b0bc48121e79bf1235.jpg
bc8e8e5ce36fec127afd8c273ce1bd37.jpg
746eeb917f07092c30a040b757b35a76.jpg
ee3566e43be98553579e964c892d7203.jpg

Nice bud!! Though it might be chilly outside she sure is looking good!!

My part is no discussions....I´ll give you one Frisian Dew and one Durban Poison, if you want?....the spots you´ll have to find yourself!...let´s battle grobro!
:frog:

The Hollands Hope I´ll do myself in growbags...i have a masterplan!

Oh good stuff! Okay i will add @L0wbob2017 to the auto and photo list then assuming he is going for both. LMK Dude go with the Durban...awesome toke on that strain!

@TheMongol so you are doing hollands hope, curious about that strain. thought about it once to, but i'll have enough for this year doing my erdpurt and haze cbd, maybe a few durban poisons 2.have you done it before?

Hey i ran a HH a few seasons ago...awesome toke, but she finished too late for my season going well into october. Smell taste and potency, mold resistance were all solid, my only complaint was bud density and trimming difficulty. Damn i must have forgotten to bring my review over from potpros when the site when down. :( Got a couple of pics though
IMG_3085.JPG

IMG_3095.JPG

IMG_3097.JPG

Back