I've been trying to decide if I should get in on this one. I could grow in pots so I could move them around and keep them out of view. Usually, it is too hot to grow in pots. But, it's been very cool so far this year. May not even be able to start until July.

So do you have to grow a photo and an auto?

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

I've been trying to decide if I should get in on this one. I could grow in pots so I could move them around and keep them out of view. Usually, it is too hot to grow in pots. But, it's been very cool so far this year. May not even be able to start until July.

Current Diaries

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Hey bud....you can either grow an auto or a photo, or one of each. I'd love to see what you can do under the 1 billion watt hps!!

Current Diaries

Come on jingo,

join the party....I´ll do it also in pots!

@912GreenSkell

Hey Outdoor-Doc,

some questions....soaked my outdoor seeds this evening( I´m a little bit late this year) and the autos will follow next week, should i do a single thread on the photosensitiv seeds/plants and the auto seeds/plants or do both together in one thread here on AFN....and from when does the 14 days upload be? From germination/planting in the pots or putting them outdoors?

Love AFN!

@912GreenSkell

Hey Outdoor-Doc,

some questions....soaked my outdoor seeds this evening( I´m a little bit late this year) and the autos will follow next week, should i do a single thread on the photosensitiv seeds/plants and the auto seeds/plants or do both together in one thread here on AFN....and from when does the 14 days upload be? From germination/planting in the pots or putting them outdoors?

Love AFN!
I just put mine all in the outdoor section. I will just be updating the competition plant's in here. No such thing as germination being late just growing smaller plants. Good luck.
:goodluck:

will have the same problems here....temps outdoor ...BAD for the next 10 days....whatever, don´t care...i confirm budelee´s work...bringing the ladys under my will and at least, there is my indoor grow room!

Back