Lol I remember seeing your drawing with no pics at all
emoji23.png
here's a table top for ya. U got anything big to show or is it just the pics still?
ebb419b11f39f283018e38eb61719181.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Hey that's good shit. East Coast lol. U ever been to ohio

Oh ya i have a buddy that grows up there i go up a few times a year thays where i get my death star clones n a few other strains from but D.S is the main one

Hey that's good shit. East Coast lol. U ever been to ohio

Was gonna ask what part of ohio u were in my boss also owns land up there n we go hunting up there every year

Southeast shit thats where i go you might know the guy that grows up there n ya love the hunting there too some big deer!! N hell ya you'll have to p.m me sometime man ill bring some samples n we can blaze up n learn each other a thing or two maybe!!!

My first 2 balcony plants will hit the dirt tomorrow morning, both are showing tails tonight :pighug:

A couple of Mephisto girls, Skywalker and Heisenberg Special :biggrin:

they will be moved outside whenever possible in the first 2 weeks, but still to cold here for full time outside (-2c outside atm) :coffee:

Good stuff bud!! Good luck to you man!! Still too cold here to get autos started. Was -5 celcius last night. Planning a may the 1st sprout for my autos.

So was wondering @912GreenSkell what does the team leader even do on here during the grow? Waa just curious was reading the thread n thought just popped up lol

What we are hoping for from team leaders is that they keep an eye on their team and keep in touch with me....we are working on some ideas for national team battles.

Ok count me in for this one. I wont be germinate any autos until may. My full grow will be outdoor. 55lat Uk it's pretty hard on plants but I am sure I will do just fine and not let the side down.

Excellent...thanks for joining bud!! So the only thing we need from you so far is get out there and get your 50 minimum posts..stop by the live stoners thread and shoot the breeze with the fine folks there. I'll put you on the list now, just make sure you have your 50 posts when you submit your entry! Good luck bud!!!

So little update on the east coast of the US....the little ones r doing well some better then others but thinking ill have a nice batch going this summer :) The first pic is my autos the top two r the blueberry n the other three r the white widdow and the second pic is my photos from left to right top row is two kandy kush and grapefruit kush on the end and bottom row from left to right is gorrilla glue a train wreck cross and on the end is the OG strain i got off my homie in denver as u can see its doin the best its really taken off in the last couple days .....pretty excited!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170418_151337901_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170418_151337901_HDR.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20170418_151353340_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170418_151353340_HDR.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 24
Good stuff bud!! Good luck to you man!! Still too cold here to get autos started. Was -5 celcius last night. Planning a may the 1st sprout for my autos.

What we are hoping for from team leaders is that they keep an eye on their team and keep in touch with me....we are working on some ideas for national team battles.

Excellent...thanks for joining bud!! So the only thing we need from you so far is get out there and get your 50 minimum posts..stop by the live stoners thread and shoot the breeze with the fine folks there. I'll put you on the list now, just make sure you have your 50 posts when you submit your entry! Good luck bud!!!
Oh right on bud was jw on that like i said but thanks for the info so now shout out to the U.S A. whos gonna be the team leader here? Its showing right now we don't have one so who's it gonna be?

Last edited:
US team leader....i think that @pop22 would be very well suited for the position due to his very high level of experience. Care to be team leader pop? If pop isnt interested i also think dankstyle j, ripper, trailanimal, buzzyman32 and Jraven would all be well suited for the team leader position.(just going by the grows i have seen and experience factor)

Back