Hmm...not sure i fully understand what you mean... i dont see a problem with the 2 weeks in your care thing, but @L0wbob2017[/USER] would have to have full control of the plant and enter his own entry on or before the plant is 30 days old.
We´ll do the soil mix together....i´ll germinate the seeds....set them in the pots for 2 weeks and maybe some days conditional to the weather outside, endowing my friend with nutes and before the 3 rd week finished and they are OUTDOORS...the plants will be absolutely under HIS work till harevest and i know he´ll doing right...or what bud!:d5:

And if it´s allowed he will do his self placed thread here...we´re trying different methods on the same strains....love AFN!

We´ll do the soil mix together....i´ll germinate the seeds....set them in the pots for 2 weeks and maybe some days conditional to the weather outside, endowing my friend with nutes and before the 3 rd week finished and they are OUTDOORS...the plants will be absolutely under HIS work till harevest and i know he´ll doing right...or what bud!:d5:

Here is the way i see it...the first 2 weeks the only thing you have to do it water right. :) I think this should be allowed...any input from other contestants on this one? Do you think its fair to allow this as an entry? If you disagree, feel free to PM me if you don't want to make the call in public.

Ahh yes...

Official Entry
day 14 of my entry, the Dutch Passion Think Fast in the foreground! So far, so good!! (Dinafem Blue Widow in the background)
IMG_5050.JPG

Yep so true...first thing i thought when i read it. Honesty, a great start!!

Thanks, we just wanted to ask! If you would have said "no" we would have done it together but only @TheMongol would have posted for this grow.

Now we do the preparation together, he will keep all of them till they get out ( about 2 weeks ) and then they will be splitted into 2 spots for him and 2 spots for me.
At this point everybody is on his own till harvest and posts for his own.

Thanks, we just wanted to ask! If you would have said "no" we would have done it together but only @TheMongol would have posted for this grow.

Now we do the preparation together, he will keep all of them till they get out ( about 2 weeks ) and then they will be splitted into 2 spots for him and 2 spots for me.
At this point everybody is on his own till harvest and posts for his own.

Honestly i can't see it being a problem...i am sure most growers here have had to get their buddy to help them start for a couple of weeks at some point in time, because of lack of spot to start, or irritated wife ect ect. :D (been there! :D) We'll just leave it for a few days, and if nobody complains I'll assume its all good and add you to the list.

My first 2 balcony plants will hit the dirt tomorrow morning, both are showing tails tonight :pighug:

A couple of Mephisto girls, Skywalker and Heisenberg Special :biggrin:

they will be moved outside whenever possible in the first 2 weeks, but still to cold here for full time outside (-2c outside atm) :coffee:

Back