I did think the fans looked very hashplant. Look forward to seeing more @dankstyle J :thumbsup:
Thanks nudger I am most excited to see the skelly and my mephisto photo white face off og go at it .Haven't seen grows of the skelly or the legend an definitely not the white face off so I will do my best to grow em out well and put all lil info out on bothstrains because even info is scarce .I grew out a rare pheno of critical kush that leaned more towards the afghani and og ,tasted musky piney ,lemony affect was powerful and narcotic yet functionality was there not a total couch lock I loved it so much and was sad when I smoked the last jar like when I good relationship ends that feeling left with just memories ugh,but anyway that's what I am hoping for in the skelly og the genetics are there I am hoping for a musky lemon pine with a hint of kush and that afghani functioning stupor and bliss .

Am I too late to join this? just curios :smoking:

My goal is to have the voting for photos done by dec 1st. Autos on Oct 15th, at the latest nov 1st. So yes absolutely still time to join!! There will still be some entries right up into early june(in the ground northern soil sprouters)

@blowyourmind
@dankstyle J
Looking fantastic guys!! Well grown! Nice recovery dank!
Thanks I had a feeling when I was mixing the soil it was going to be hot for smaller plants and didn't give myself enough time to let her cook more but so far plants are doing well in it ,but that's a main reason I don't post my experimental soil mixs they always are a work in progress,like my living super coco coir a constant improving technique no were close to perfect or down pat .

quick answers are welcome....short days for the photos started at the windows, but bad weather...better led´s for a couple of days....at my place sun will be at saturday or sunday and much better next week?

Back