Not trying to spam, but i justsaw i got listed for the outdoor comp so i'll announce at least the 2 strains i'll definitley grow:
Photoperiod:
ERDPURT from ACE SEEDS
and if i find space i'll do some DURBAN POISON from DUTCH PASSION and some MAZAR-I-SHARIF from THE REAL SEED COMPANY also.
Autoflower:
CBD HAZE AUTO from TOP TAO SEEDS
and some cross of the MICRON AUTO from TOP TAO SEEDS
Always good times with the REAL SEED COMPANY MR: CLOCK!

@912GreenSkell for my photo period I will run a clone . Not sure which strain yet I think it will be Blue mystic. Or a mataro blue.
badd2f23b45255f59481b89e2ff0faa6.jpg
thats the momma in flower

"carpe diem"
Those r some beautiful looking buds man!!......uh oh may have a little competition here .....lol Great looking stuff tho bro for sure thumbs up!!

@912GreenSkell

My primary and secondary choises are ready.

Auto
Primary plant is White jem by @FullDuplex. If it is a male, Zenseeds Auto Limonade takes its place.

Photo
El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault @tobe. No. 1 is my primary choise. If it turns out male, I hope No. 2 is female and can take its place.

Wow bro those r some beauties as well looking healthy hope they r all female the more buds the merrier right haha

Hahaha :D Hey if you are going to go through all of that trouble, then stop by for a joint first! :D Oh a second thought...goodness don't try it at night!! ;) Never know what could leap out of the bushes and get ya!(property trapped with paintball mines filled with moose piss...hahahaha)

WTF?!?!
Well, that will be a new experience for Maria.............................. @@

Now I'm wondering how you got the mooses to piss in them........

Actually the seeds are just commercial strains, which will be handpicked by the winner from my personal collection....but i do have a solid collection!

I'm sure you do. I want your DPs...

Sounds amazing....i love blueberry scents in a big way!! I am really drawn to fruity smelling bud. Cherry tops the list of preferred smells, but i LOVE blueberry, orange/tangerine. Still looking for strawberry and kiwi smelling bud. :D

@912GreenSkell looking for the fruitsalad of ganja . Haha add in a watermelon and cantaloupe scent as well . And some mango and passion fruit and pineapple for the tropical scents

"carpe diem"

If only I could get back my old NL x Sativa crosses.
The most incredible guava bouquet. Slightly over-ripe guava.
Damn is was lovely! Everyone just loved the taste of those plants.
Okay, Maria, stop day-dreaming.....

Autoflower:
CBD HAZE AUTO from TOP TAO SEEDS
and some cross of the MICRON AUTO from TOP TAO SEEDS

Hope you have better fortune with the Top Tao seeds than me.
I wonder if something in my seedling soil mix made them stunted and flower so fast.
The aroma is nice, though. And the calyxes are really quite large!!

Now that you mention guava . That smell is just a like a jamaican bagseed I have in flower on week 8 I think. Couldnt put my finger on it does hint guava . Thanks will look into northern lights when I want to start a little breeding haha.

"carpe diem"

Nothing wrong with day dreaming @Maria Sanchez i do it all the time haha lol!!!!

Back