@912GreenSkell for my photo period I will run a clone . Not sure which strain yet I think it will be Blue mystic. Or a mataro blue.
badd2f23b45255f59481b89e2ff0faa6.jpg
thats the momma in flower

"carpe diem"

Momma looks like a beauty! Nice crystal!
And the smell early on was so fruity like real blueberry. I had two growing at one point and got to rescue it from doom by root aphids . Took some clones and this was the sole survivor. Out of the two this is the fruitiest one the other pheno smelled more like this one does now in late flower.

"carpe diem"

And the smell early on was so fruity like real blueberry. I had two growing at one point and got to rescue it from doom by root aphids . Took some clones and this was the sole survivor. Out of the two this is the fruitiest one the other pheno smelled more like this one does now in late flower.

"carpe diem"

Sounds amazing....i love blueberry scents in a big way!! I am really drawn to fruity smelling bud. Cherry tops the list of preferred smells, but i LOVE blueberry, orange/tangerine. Still looking for strawberry and kiwi smelling bud. :D

YEAH MR. CLOCK,

CET=Central European Time and how Merkel is our "BOSS" we´re located in "Krautsland", again thanks for reading my journal and for sure EU-Team will rock on the weed map!

BTW...after 6 hours of cutting and trimming my current garden i just checked my post box and a smile satteled on my face....seeing...View attachment 733993

Love this return adress....
View attachment 733994
View attachment 733995
View attachment 733996
So, i´m prepared for the bash....and the auto orders will follow, hahaha....love AFN!

that little book looks familiar to me, the good ol' Hildegard!

Not trying to spam, but i justsaw i got listed for the outdoor comp so i'll announce at least the 2 strains i'll definitley grow:
Photoperiod:
ERDPURT from ACE SEEDS
and if i find space i'll do some DURBAN POISON from DUTCH PASSION and some MAZAR-I-SHARIF from THE REAL SEED COMPANY also.
Autoflower:
CBD HAZE AUTO from TOP TAO SEEDS
and some cross of the MICRON AUTO from TOP TAO SEEDS

@912GreenSkell

My primary and secondary choises are ready.

Auto
Primary plant is White jem by @FullDuplex. If it is a male, Zenseeds Auto Limonade takes its place.

IMG_1569.JPG

Photo
El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault @tobe. No. 1 is my primary choise. If it turns out male, I hope No. 2 is female and can take its place.

IMG_1572.JPG
IMG_1577.JPG

Back