Hi, is there any way I can join please? Sorry it's a bit late, but I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks and completely missed this :face: gutted if I'm not able to join in with the diary fun.

I was going to start getting more active in the forums now, as we approach May, as my autos are starting to roll out now. Photoperiods are already going strong in the great outdoors :)

Really hope I can take part in this comp!

All the best everyone and good luck for this season! :smoking:

Hi, is there any way I can join please? Sorry it's a bit late, but I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks and completely missed this :face: gutted if I'm not able to join in with the diary fun.

I was going to start getting more active in the forums now, as we approach May, as my autos are starting to roll out now. Photoperiods are already going strong in the great outdoors :)

Really hope I can take part in this comp!

All the best everyone and good luck for this season! :smoking:

Damn right you can join still bud!! Please read the rules on page 1 post 1 and let me know. Good luck, thanks for joining!! Team europe will be one stronger!

Damn right you can join still bud!! Please read the rules on page 1 post 1 and let me know. Good luck, thanks for joining!! Team europe will be one stronger!

Yaaaay! Cheers dude. :thanks: Happy to be on board :)

I best get this started. My photoperiods have been above ground outdoors for 2 weeks already...

I think I have to nominate my San Fernando Lemon Kush by Sweet Seeds as my chosen photoperiod strain.

Thanks again!

Yaaaay! Cheers dude. :thanks: Happy to be on board :)

I best get this started. My photoperiods have been above ground outdoors for 2 weeks already...

I think I have to nominate my San Fernando Lemon Kush by Sweet Seeds as my chosen photoperiod strain.

Thanks again!

Yep get your pics rolling asap...remember we need pics every 14 days. Awesome choice for photo bud!! Look forward to seeing it grow!

So guys im gonna admit psyched to be in this grow battle im sooo glad i found this site so many people that share the love n passion for the worlds greatest plant cannabis!!! Its all i can think n talk about my wife thinks ive gone nuts lol so excited love it!!!!

Last edited:
Should we be posting our entry pictures in this thread, or should I create a separate one for my pics, or is there already another thread that it should be posted into?

Cheers

Back