I would enter team EU also, i´m located CET...Merkel!

I know Merkel but whats CET? central european time..? Nice to see some folks from around the corner :thumbsup: lets put europe on the weed map!

Nice shot man!! Arise my beauty, ARISE!! Love seeing new life!
I'll hold off putting the GG on the list until closer to thirty days old.

Thanks for joining bud!! I will add you to the and photo list!! Adding to team Eu!

Hey great you could join, still lost of time!! I will add you to the list bud!!

Cool :toke: I hope i can quickliy dig another few holes so i can really man up on this one, one spot is already safe but i have some more genetics i want to plant :shooty:

I love how team Europe and team USA almost have the same amount of members, and team north has almost the same amount as team south. Pretty cool how its working out!!

@AussieBogan - Hey bud...ive been thinking about the Souther hemisphere outdoor contest which would run in the winter(sept-??). Though i would have to clear it by administration, i could see it happening, assuming there is enough interest. Tell you what, show me there is enough members to join(minimum 5) and i will ask admin for clearance, and will also offer to host the contest.

Last edited:
I know Merkel but whats CET? central european time..? Nice to see some folks from around the corner :thumbsup: lets put europe on the weed map!

Cool :toke: I hope i can quickliy dig another few holes so i can really man up on this one, one spot is already safe but i have some more genetics i want to plant :shooty:
YEAH MR. CLOCK,

CET=Central European Time and how Merkel is our "BOSS" we´re located in "Krautsland", again thanks for reading my journal and for sure EU-Team will rock on the weed map!

BTW...after 6 hours of cutting and trimming my current garden i just checked my post box and a smile satteled on my face....seeing...
15 003.JPG

Love this return adress....
15 005.JPG

15 008.JPG

15 010.JPG

So, i´m prepared for the bash....and the auto orders will follow, hahaha....love AFN!

I love how team Europe and team USA almost have the same amount of members, and team north has almost the same amount as team south. Pretty cool how its working out!!

@AussieBogan - Hey bud...ive been thinking about the Souther hemisphere outdoor contest which would run in the winter(sept-??). Though i would have to clear it by administration, i could see it happening, assuming there is enough interest. Tell you what, show me there is enough members to join(minimum 5) and i will ask admin for clearance, and will also host the contest.

What a nice battle will be:d5:

YEAH MR. CLOCK,

CET=Central European Time and how Merkel is our "BOSS" we´re located in "Krautsland", again thanks for reading my journal and for sure EU-Team will rock on the weed map!

BTW...after 6 hours of cutting and trimming my current garden i just checked my post box and a smile satteled on my face....seeing...View attachment 733993

Love this return adress....
View attachment 733994
View attachment 733995
View attachment 733996
So, i´m prepared for the bash....and the auto orders will follow, hahaha....love AFN!

OH sweet...i have ran all 3 of those DP photo varieties outdoors in the last few seasons.

OH sweet...i have ran all 3 of those DP photo varieties outdoors in the last few seasons.
Did the Frisian Dew last summer growing nice plants and better smoke, at the Durban Poison and Hollans Hope í´m a newbie, maybe you can give some tips on how to handle them, the Hollands Hope i´ll do 150 Liter growbags outdoors.

OH what the hell...seeing as you are running them Mongol, here is some outdoor photo inspiration for you pal.

Durban Poison...5 feet tall, 30+ foot outer circumference
IMG_4195.JPG

IMG_4197.JPG

Pic showing roughly 1/3rd of the Durban hanging to be trimmed
IMG_4248.JPG

Hollands Hope...24 feet around and 6 feet tall average...seeing the seed package is almost like finding waldo. :D
IMG_3085.JPG

Frisian Dew...24 feet around and 4.5 feet tall average
IMG_2989600.jpg

Rack 'em and stack 'em!
IMG_2997600.jpg

Did the Frisian Dew last summer growing nice plants and better smoke, at the Durban Poison and Hollans Hope í´m a newbie, maybe you can give some tips on how to handle them, the Hollands Hope i´ll do 150 Liter growbags outdoors.

Oh if you liked the smoke on the Dew, you are going to really like the HH and the Durban!! Seems you are on the right track with the 150 liter bags. I have been slacking on reposting my photoperiod training guide...i will do so asap...thats the second request i have had in the last 3 days.

Back