From what ive gathered he breeds his own and he also has his own personal strain called ***gold leaf. Its a beautiful gold plant when it growns i have grown it the plant was a beauty and the nugs were dense and all but coulda been a better high i think not as chronic as i like....he also has some Cali strains and a Jamaican strain so definitely check em out ive had nothing bad ever happen. Get all my packages in around a week maybe two and have had 100% on germination and have gotten to harvest everyone of em:) might just be lucky or have a very green thumb ha lol

Thanks for the reply, @Mark87.
Yeah, it's his ***Gold Leaf that I like the looks of most of all.
It looks to me a lot like a number of Dutch breeders' own signature line Nepalese / Himalayan strain.
I can't find it on SeedFinder though.
Any clues on its genetic lineage?

Mark87 said:
Shes looking great so far best of luck to you n all other fellow growers out there lets show everybody what a true beauty of a nug looks like haha

Thanks. As for guerilla grows, first priority is to make it to harvest.
Beauty is just something that's nice to have along the way.
But, if we grow enough of them, the odds can only increase.

Looking great maria!! Thanks for properly submitting an early entry by continuing to post pics of the entry plant by itself...kind of a gamble which to choose i know!! I have made your entry official, and also added your Cream Mandarin to the list. Feel free to change up to 30 days of course.
Great stuff!!

I'm in! :)

Edit:

Spring is around sep/oct here, don't know that's going to work...

Good luck everyone!

Hey bud...just wanted to follow up with you on this. I never even thought about this being a possibility...so you would be starting plants in oct and they wouldn't be finished until mid winter? Unfortunately that wont jive with the time frame i was hoping to be voting in(really need this to be finished up before the Festivus madness begins in December). By then the second contest will already be in the works. I can possibly work it in the rules for the next contest. Sorry man, i thought the way i had it would make it available for everyone to join.

All good my brother,
would have loved to join! Us here in Australia we should have pulled most of the indica's being midway through autumn and the sativa's mostly the end of autumn.

Maybe a southern hemisphere comp? Live start sep?

Anyway to everyone in the comp, MAY YOU ALL GROW BIG TREE'S!

Peek-a-boo!! I see you, gorilla glue!!
IMG_20170414_071855724_HDR.jpg

I've also got two widows above ground, awaiting third, but I'm guessing this will be my entry!

Cheers! Good luck stone-growers!! May there always be fun at your finger tips!:bighug::pass::d5::vibe::vibe:

Thanks for the reply, @Mark87.
Yeah, it's his ***Gold Leaf that I like the looks of most of all.
It looks to me a lot like a number of Dutch breeders' own signature line Nepalese / Himalayan strain.
I can't find it on SeedFinder though.
Any clues on its genetic lineage?

Thanks. As for guerilla grows, first priority is to make it to harvest.
Beauty is just something that's nice to have along the way.
But, if we grow enough of them, the odds can only increase.
I have no clue on the genetics really sorry on that i can probably p.m him n find out for ya .....well us ha lol n ya ur right worry bout making it to harvest first n truthfully i think every cannabis plant is a beauty its just a beautiful thing n some r just more beautiful then others lol

Great! Thanks for joining! I too must wait until may the 1st to start my autos...mine will be under lights for 2 weeks then under lights and outside during the day, then last week of may in the ground for keeps. Good luck!
Wooohaaa...just found this thread...will start my autos on 1. of may and photos maybe tomorow when my postbox had recieved the DP order...i´m in:d5:

Peek-a-boo!! I see you, gorilla glue!!View attachment 733480
I've also got two widows above ground, awaiting third, but I'm guessing this will be my entry!

Cheers! Good luck stone-growers!! May there always be fun at your finger tips!:bighug::pass::d5::vibe::vibe:

Nice shot man!! Arise my beauty, ARISE!! Love seeing new life!
I'll hold off putting the GG on the list until closer to thirty days old.

Wooohaaa...just found this thread...will start my autos on 1. of may and photos maybe tomorow when my postbox had recieved the DP order...i´m in:d5:

Thanks for joining bud!! I will add you to the and photo list!! Adding to team Eu!

@Mossy i would enter team EU if still possible strains will be named later on, most likely photo and auto. is that possible?

Hey great you could join, still lost of time!! I will add you to the list bud!!

Back