Oops, hit "post" too early, and can't edit...

Mandala girls and boy:
20170412 Mandala Safari + Early Top Tao (4).jpg
20170412 Mandala Safari + Early Top Tao (3).jpg
20170412 Mandala Safari + Early Top Tao (2).jpg

If I can keep the weed trimmer away, one of the ladies is it!

Auto babies:
20170413 All Autos (1).jpg

Attachments

• 20170412 Mandala Safari + Early Top Tao (1).jpg
    20170412 Mandala Safari + Early Top Tao (1).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 48
@Mark87 - Hey great to meet you man!!
Unfortunately you have to be a member for 30 days or more to join along with 50 or more posts to qualify. The way it works is you can enter with a plant that's 30 days old or less, and you must take pics on the first week and then every 14 days or more. So if you still have seeds to start, it could be done, but if you have started all of your seed for the season then you wont qualify unless you literally jus started them. If you go to page 1, post 1 of this threads there is the full rules.

@Maria Sanchez - oh no!! disaster strikes!! One never knows what shape and unexpected form disaster will take when growing in the great outdoors!!! Sorry for you losses!! Hope the others don't get the blade! So you are at day 32 maria....now a difficult choice you must make. Which of the two females is your choice for your entry? Autos are looking great!

Ok i have some that just sprouted so im gonna put some white widdow auto and blueberry kush autos in and i have some candy kush and an unknow strain of og i got off a homie in denver last year :) all have just sprouted will send pics weakly:)

Attachments

• IMG_20170407_124915916_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170407_124915916_HDR.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 49
Ok i have some that just sprouted so im gonna put some white widdow auto and blueberry kush autos in and i have some candy kush and an unknow strain of og i got off a homie in denver last year :) all have just sprouted will send pics weakly:)

Alright cool..so what you have to do is hit the forums and get your post count up to 50 in the next 30 days...it will be an easy task if you pop by live stoners ad shoot the breeze with the fine folks there! Once you have been a member for 30 days and have the 50 required pots your entry will become official. I will add you to the list now(just make sure you get those 50 posts!!)
Running some nice strains...dutch passion white widow and blackberry kush?
Make sure you review the rules!

Two of my photo Mandala Safaris just got literally mown down by a weed trimmer.
View attachment 732784

But, of the three left, they've sexed -- two girls and one boy!!
Here's day... 32

Meanwhile, the autos in the tent are going nicely at day 12:
Damn, Sorry to hear about the mower issue, you must be bleak

@Mark87 - Really perfect timing to show up man! Little plants are looking good so far!! When you have met the 30 day requirement, take pics of your choice plant you want from your chosen strain(one auto and one photo). Her I the link for live stoners thread where many folks go to shoot the breeze. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-feb-2017-onward.57896/page-1898#post-1425730
Awesome!! Ty guys so much n yes i read all the rules n regs on page one so im thinking im ready to go just need to get me some comments n chat a little in here...also my white widow and blueberry kush are from Robert Bergman at ilovegrowingmarijuana.com ....they have given me excellent seeds for the last few years ive been wanting to try other breeders but once u find a good trusting source its hard to go somewhere else ya feel me:)

Back