Day 1 - AK47 - Photoperiod
My Auto's are taking a little longer to germ
IMG_20170412_184247.jpg

I'm still in 912 ,I have been working on for some while a kinda super coco coir ,organic of course but a mix of mostly coco with choice additives,I have been getting really good results and the plants have been loving it with more tricomes and terps and really great flavors to boot ,the only problem is I live in a rural place and the mix I make has fungus nats so I decided to start my seedlings in a custom soil mix with no nats but seems to be a lil hot and my skelly is showing the claw so I tranplanted into the super coco and will deal with the nats as they come ,most plants showed a lil claw but my skelly seems to be the worst ,hopefully in a couple days she will look better all plants I grew this winter in the super coco mix did well ,also I am interested in entering an auto next month gotta go an see what I have but I am definitely going to try for an auto garden for mom her meds are low .

Skelly og transplanted in the super coir ,working on the mix has been very hard but very rewarding there is almost no info on the web and the very very expensive pre blended coir mixs with a kinda super coir concept fall short due to having to use bottled organic nutes I don't really like using bottled stuff and was getting good results making homemade stuff and was having to use that very often my coir had good mix of living organics and myco action
WP_20170412_001.jpg

50 gal drum and filler up with photo root! When I did photos in 5 gal the pot was solid root at harvest!

I bet a well grown photo could rootbound a 50 gallon container given the right conditions with ease!

thanks bro, I'll be growing so many why lock in now?

Yeah for sure man...though it is only type on the page until the entry is made official with pics! :D

Yes grape crinkle is an auto

Yeah that's what I thought...wasn't sure if there was a photo grape crinkle available or not. So container size...have you seen many indoor crinkles reach 6+oz? Of course an advantage of bigger pots even if the roots don't completely fill the medium is that you will have to water less with more medium in hot weather. Something to consider if you expect a hot one.

Skelly og transplanted in the super coir ,working on the mix has been very hard but very rewarding there is almost no info on the web and the very very expensive pre blended coir mixs with a kinda super coir concept fall short due to having to use bottled organic nutes I don't really like using bottled stuff and was getting good results making homemade stuff and was having to use that very often my coir had good mix of living organics and myco action View attachment 732661

Ahh damn bud! Hope she pops back for you!! Those little suckers are so fragile! If you need to switch choices no problem man...nobody is going to get punished if shit happens in the first 30 days. As every experienced grower knows, shit does happen sometimes! If it doesn't...then you aren't smoking enough weed!! LIGHT THAT BONG!! :D

Is it to late to join in? If its not id like to join i currently am growing both photo and autos outside this year ...well every year ;-) also can i grow several and chose the best one or do i just have to pick one auto and ine photo as a seed or seedling and go with it?

Two of my photo Mandala Safaris just got literally mown down by a weed trimmer.
20170412 Mandala Safari + Early Top Tao (5).jpg

But, of the three left, they've sexed -- two girls and one boy!!
Here's day... 32

Meanwhile, the autos in the tent are going nicely at day 12:

Attachments

• 20170412 Mandala Safari + Early Top Tao (2).jpg
    20170412 Mandala Safari + Early Top Tao (2).jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 20170412 Mandala Safari + Early Top Tao (1).jpg
    20170412 Mandala Safari + Early Top Tao (1).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 50
Back