Hahaha might be slight overkill for an auto! :D I run my photos in insanely large holes. My best spot has over 10feet X 10 feet X 18" deep to expand roots, and the lowest of the 4 plants have 6 feet X 6 feet holes per plant. Not idea how many gallons but its a lot!!

@Ripper - hmm 10 gallon...not sure is it a big auto strain indoor?...only see a couple grown
Grape crinkle

@trailanimal
@blowyourmind
@dafthandler
@Benjamin Squier
@Dr. Babnik
@islandgrower
@AVITAS
@hecno
@Maria Sanchez
@GodAmJT
@farmergreen007
@Mr Stonde
@Dave_Shorts
@Jraven
@Bud Wiser UK -
@HemiSync
@DankStyle
@buzzyman 32
@Ripper

Can I get you guys to double check the official entries and nation breakdown on page 1 and inform me if I missed anything. I "think" I am caught up and correct. :D

looks good but im going to do a photo not sure if ill do an auto yet

Morning [HASHTAG]#AFNOutdoorGladiators[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

Okay maybe we wont be going toe-to-toe on the think fast versus the straight Ak due to your pots size. :D My Think Fast last season was a big bugger pulling 52oz dry.....but remember though, the winners of this contest have nothing to do with size...its crystal that's going to win this contest, and could be done with a 2 feet tall photo plant!!
Very interested to see how you do!! Have to give vision seeds a closer look! Tried any of their other strains?

That's the thing...:headbang:..Biggest is not necessarily Winner...:coffee:..it is how You make the rest of us Lust after your plant..

@WalterW Ya in mate . @912GreenSkell New team member for us Mob down under . :thumbsup:

@hecno how are your Team growing coz you are going into winter there...?

@trailanimal
@blowyourmind
@dafthandler
@Benjamin Squier
@Dr. Babnik
@islandgrower
@AVITAS
@hecno
@Maria Sanchez
@GodAmJT
@farmergreen007
@Mr Stonde
@Dave_Shorts
@Jraven
@Bud Wiser UK -
@HemiSync
@DankStyle
@buzzyman 32
@Ripper

Can I get you guys to double check the official entries and nation breakdown on page 1 and inform me if I missed anything. I "think" I am caught up and correct. :D

Wow.....gonna be 20 of you battling it out...EPIC...:vibe:...either you or the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] second leg battle will take the Tile of Largest [HASHTAG]#Growbattleintheworld2017[/HASHTAG]
Can't wait to See who does it...:headbang:

20 dedicated cannabis growers in one Epic battle..without flam...World Beating...[HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithFriends[/HASHTAG]

:worship:

When do my beans have to be in the ground by and when do they have to be finished?

I Think we need to call a Vote date...BUT..that does not mean you girl has to be finished and harvested.
I'm sure if I have watched a girl and grower for 5 months I can Vote on which I Love most without her being finished completely..Thoughts..?

And can I do a photo and a autoflower?

:headbang:

There is no limitation on either start date(as long as the seed was started on jan 1st or later and there is pics every 14 days to back it up) or finish. Mother nature makes the call when they will flower depending on your location!!!
I hope to be finished voting photoperiod strains around early-mid November. Hoping early September for autos.

Using this ones timings as a Blue Print for next year...:d5:...and as the nature of outdoor means we cannot do more than 1 leg a year....after the two Individual Votes have been drawn..I suggest we pool the two for a further vote for [HASHTAG]#AFNOutdoorgroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]...Remembering Biggest doesn't always mean Winner.

Morning [HASHTAG]#AFNOutdoorGladiators[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

That's the thing...:headbang:..Biggest is not necessarily Winner...:coffee:..it is how You make the rest of us Lust after your plant..

@hecno how are your Team growing coz you are going into winter there...?

Wow.....gonna be 20 of you battling it out...EPIC...:vibe:...either you or the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] second leg battle will take the Tile of Largest [HASHTAG]#Growbattleintheworld2017[/HASHTAG]
Can't wait to See who does it...:headbang:

20 dedicated cannabis growers in one Epic battle..without flam...World Beating...[HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithFriends[/HASHTAG]

:worship:

I Think we need to call a Vote date...BUT..that does not mean you girl has to be finished and harvested.
I'm sure if I have watched a girl and grower for 5 months I can Vote on which I Love most without her being finished completely..Thoughts..?

Using this ones timings as a Blue Print for next year...:d5:...and as the nature of outdoor means we cannot do more than 1 leg a year....after the two Individual Votes have been drawn..I suggest we pool the two for a further vote for [HASHTAG]#AFNOutdoorgroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]...Remembering Biggest doesn't always mean Winner.
@Mossy, defo has to be a hybrid grow from my end.
going to be good either way.

@Mossy not sure about the other lads , But here in the the tropics it will mostly be sunny and not to cold , I will be growing a auto .
I am going to veg totally indoors, then flower outdoors for my photo, my Auto will probably be much the same, though probably give her two hours more in the cabinet to give her about 13 hours total daylight.
Difference will be interesting to note, as I will run the same strain under 18/6 indoors for its entire life cycle.

Back