Okay maybe we wont be going toe-to-toe on the think fast versus the straight Ak due to your pots size. :D My Think Fast last season was a big bugger pulling 52oz dry.....but remember though, the winners of this contest have nothing to do with size...its crystal that's going to win this contest, and could be done with a 2 feet tall photo plant!!
Very interested to see how you do!! Have to give vision seeds a closer look! Tried any of their other strains?

@WalterW Ya in mate . @912GreenSkell New team member for us Mob down under . :thumbsup:
Whoop Whoop I get the nod for this, stoked...
Best we dont perform like our Rugby teams...
Though the Stormers did a number on the Chiefs :yoinks:
The Aussies... Eish...
So we will be the AB's in this :shooty:

@WalterW
Hey Bud...sorry I missed this man...I was looking for the country list and just noticed this!!

1) I would like to join Team South.
Seeing as I'm an international from the Southern Hemisphere
I will be killing two birds with one stone
2) 2 Litre Coke bottle with a photo (using same plant for the comp)
3) I will veg her for about 4 weeks under 18/6 and then when ready for flowering stage I will move her outside for the remainder of her life cycle
Probably around 8 weeks flowering right? So it will be well within the Hybrid growing light regime correct.
Can I get the nod on all 3 points please :thanks:

1 For sure...will add to team list! I am currently reformatting the first post to include the country team list on page 1.
2 Oh definitely...not limitations on container size...open competition!
3 Yes...well within the limitations. Ideally the indoor

Great to have you!! Thanks again for joining!!

@Dave_Shorts - the duck you posted a pic of on page 22 on sunday the 9th is the first pic of your official entry? How many days old is it in the pic, day 5-6?

IF I MISS ANY OFFCIAL ENTRIES PLEASE LET ME KNOW...still struggling with lousy internet for the next week or two. Trying to stay as organized as I can!!

Back