Annapurna, Ultraviolet or Tha Shiznit I'd like to see grown. That's quite the list there sir!
Yea I've got the seed bug a while back and between some really good deals, some prize packages, and my own breeding, I have ended up with far too many seeds. The Annapurna is nearly impossible to grow in my climate. It takes forever to finish and has these furry colas that are a pain in the rump to trim. Last year due to cold temps and wet days we had bud rot all over this beast.

Here is a picture of her in the ground and on the trim table.
Watermarked2(2017-04-09-2220).jpg
Watermarked1(2017-04-09-2220).jpg

I actually want to do an indoor grow with the Annapurna and see what I can do with it while controlling its growth. Shiznit I think would be a great choice and am considering it.

Too cold to be thinking about this right now. I can't go into the ground until after mid May or later, but I will give it a try with at the very least an auto, possibly a photoperiod as well. With so many choices I just don't know what to pick. Here is what I currently have in stock, any suggestions?

Autos
  • Bomb Seeds - Berry Bomb, Cherry Bomb, THC Bomb Auto
  • Cream of the Crop - Crop Circle Auto
  • Dr Krippling - Dizzy Lights, Pickled Diesel, Smokin' Gun Auto
  • Dutch Passion Auto Mazar, Star Ryder, Think Different
  • Fast Buds - Fastberry, G14, Grapefruit, LSD-25 Auto, Mexican Airlines, Northern Express
  • Female Seeds - Auto AK
  • Flash Seeds - Annapurna
  • HeavyWeight - Massive Midget
  • Medicann - Kush Fromage
  • Nirvana Seeds - Auto Blue Mystic
  • Paradise Seeds - Auto Acid
  • Samsara - Shot Adrenaline, Ultra Violet
  • Sensi Seeds - Northern Lights Auto
  • Short Stuff Seeds - Tha Shiznit
  • Sweet Seeds - Dark Devil Auto
  • Vision Seeds - White Widow, Northern Lights
Regulars
  • Atomik Seeds - Atomika
  • Barneys Farm - Amnesia Lemon, Cookies Kush, G13 Haze, LSD, Pineapple Chunk, Tangerine Dream, Vanilla Kush
  • DNA Genetics - Chocolope
  • Dr Krippling - Afghan Cow, Bud Bud Bling Tingz, Kripple Roulette, Mind Can'Trol, Red Leicester Tease
  • Green House Seeds - Green House Cheese
  • Original Sensible Seed Co - Chronic Lights
  • Resin Seeds - Cannatonic
  • Sensi Seeds - Super Skunk
  • Sweet Seeds - Green Poison
  • Vision Seeds - Jack Herer

Not sure what the heck I'm thinking getting in a contest for more seeds. According to my spreadsheet I currently have 49 strains between the autos and photoperiods. :rofl: Oh well, put me down and I will register my choices later.
Good luck to all you growers. :thumbsup:
auto blue mystic i have their photo version in flower. the smell and frost is amazing on the photo at 5 weeks in.
super skunk for the photo. :pass::growing:

Mr Stonde - Hey no worries about your English at all my friend!! I thought it was quite good!! Cool strains...I have seen a few grows of royal dane and royal Nepal. Good luck bud, a tough climate for sure!! That's great to hear about the big devil!!

yeah. Although the rh isn't more than 60, mold seems to like it here. Temps hit 80-90 here, and it can be dry, but rh stays pretty stuck. There's good air movement but I still had a couple of issues. Nothing terrible, but it's a good thing I kept an eye on the plants. Main stem on an auto Jack Herer went on me. Had to cut a node or two off, and some minor surgery - but it didn't look like too much lost. This year, trying more resistant genetics.

Must see a fair bit of rain to be getting mold in 60%rh? We get 65-70 average and mold is certainly a challenge when coupled with daily dew.

@island grower - hey I have put you down as official entry submitted...if something happens before day 30 of the plants life and you want to choose a different plant no problem.

@blowyourmind - Might be cool but they are looking great!! Nicely done so far!!

@Dr. Babnik - Good advice...hahaha I am guilty of not putting my grows in my sig too!! Really should!!

So you have spring there yet. Here in southern finland we dont have snow anymore, but ground is still frost

We just finished a blast of winter 3 days ago when we got 20cm of snow...hopefully the winter is gone now!! Usually is decent weather overall by early may...ready to plant o last week of may or june the first. Ahh central Canada

Too cold to be thinking about this right now. I can't go into the ground until after mid May or later, but I will give it a try with at the very least an auto, possibly a photoperiod as well. With so many choices I just don't know what to pick. Here is what I currently have in stock, any suggestions?

Autos
  • Bomb Seeds - Berry Bomb, Cherry Bomb, THC Bomb Auto
  • Cream of the Crop - Crop Circle Auto
  • Dr Krippling - Dizzy Lights, Pickled Diesel, Smokin' Gun Auto
  • Dutch Passion Auto Mazar, Star Ryder, Think Different
  • Fast Buds - Fastberry, G14, Grapefruit, LSD-25 Auto, Mexican Airlines, Northern Express
  • Female Seeds - Auto AK
  • Flash Seeds - Annapurna
  • HeavyWeight - Massive Midget
  • Medicann - Kush Fromage
  • Nirvana Seeds - Auto Blue Mystic
  • Paradise Seeds - Auto Acid
  • Samsara - Shot Adrenaline, Ultra Violet
  • Sensi Seeds - Northern Lights Auto
  • Short Stuff Seeds - Tha Shiznit
  • Sweet Seeds - Dark Devil Auto
  • Vision Seeds - White Widow, Northern Lights
Regulars
  • Atomik Seeds - Atomika
  • Barneys Farm - Amnesia Lemon, Cookies Kush, G13 Haze, LSD, Pineapple Chunk, Tangerine Dream, Vanilla Kush
  • DNA Genetics - Chocolope
  • Dr Krippling - Afghan Cow, Bud Bud Bling Tingz, Kripple Roulette, Mind Can'Trol, Red Leicester Tease
  • Green House Seeds - Green House Cheese
  • Original Sensible Seed Co - Chronic Lights
  • Resin Seeds - Cannatonic
  • Sensi Seeds - Super Skunk
  • Sweet Seeds - Green Poison
  • Vision Seeds - Jack Herer

Not sure what the heck I'm thinking getting in a contest for more seeds. According to my spreadsheet I currently have 49 strains between the autos and photoperiods. :rofl: Oh well, put me down and I will register my choices later.
Good luck to all you growers. :thumbsup:

Thats some sweet strain choices that for sure!! 49 strains...ahahaha!! :D
Hmm...id be interested in the fastbuds strains....in the FB interview the rep was saying any of their strains are well suited to outdoor, and all are resilient to cold and mold. LSD-25 could be a serious contender in this!!
I am running a cherry bomb this season and @witchyhour and I are doing a indoor versus outdoor battle using the cherry...should be interesting!!

PHotos - familiar with a lot of the companies you listed, but have not run any of the strains. Green poison could be a contender from what I have seen though might have a tough battle against coloured strains.

Set out 25 clones today. Off and running !!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Hahaha nice!! Whip 'em down and let the ganja gods sort it out!!

Mr Stonde - Hey no worries about your English at all my friend!! I thought it was quite good!! Cool strains...I have seen a few grows of royal dane and royal Nepal. Good luck bud, a tough climate for sure!! That's great to hear about the big devil!!

Must see a fair bit of rain to be getting mold in 60%rh? We get 65-70 average and mold is certainly a challenge when coupled with daily dew.

@island grower - hey I have put you down as official entry submitted...if something happens before day 30 of the plants life and you want to choose a different plant no problem.

@blowyourmind - Might be cool but they are looking great!! Nicely done so far!!

@Dr. Babnik - Good advice...hahaha I am guilty of not putting my grows in my sig too!! Really should!!

We just finished a blast of winter 3 days ago when we got 20cm of snow...hopefully the winter is gone now!! Usually is decent weather overall by early may...ready to plant o last week of may or june the first. Ahh central Canada

Thats some sweet strain choices that for sure!! 49 strains...ahahaha!! :D
Hmm...id be interested in the fastbuds strains....in the FB interview the rep was saying any of their strains are well suited to outdoor, and all are resilient to cold and mold. LSD-25 could be a serious contender in this!!
I am running a cherry bomb this season and @witchyhour and I are doing a indoor versus outdoor battle using the cherry...should be interesting!!

PHotos - familiar with a lot of the companies you listed, but have not run any of the strains. Green poison could be a contender from what I have seen though might have a tough battle against coloured strains.

Hahaha nice!! Whip 'em down and let the ganja gods sort it out!!

i will let you know about the photoperiod. does it have to be from seed? just wondering.

Yea I've got the seed bug a while back and between some really good deals, some prize packages, and my own breeding, I have ended up with far too many seeds. The Annapurna is nearly impossible to grow in my climate. It takes forever to finish and has these furry colas that are a pain in the rump to trim. Last year due to cold temps and wet days we had bud rot all over this beast.

View attachment 731319 View attachment 731318

I actually want to do an indoor grow with the Annapurna and see what I can do with it while controlling its growth. Shiznit I think would be a great choice and am considering it.

Woohoo!! Tremendous colas bud!! Hopefully we can put you down for both autos and photos!! When did you harvest this plant?

View attachment 731319 View attachment 731318

wow would love to try that strain my climate would be perfect. how many weeks for flower?

Thanks for that brother @StickMan I'm really happy to have this strain, it'll be my first CBD strain. Any info on size or growing time would be much appreciated. :toke:
9-10 week flower finishing time indoor after 12/12 flip can get big. Citrus, berry, cherry terps. Not sure it will finish if you are in a Northern Lat growing outdoors.

Wishing you all the best.

Peace.

9-10 week flower finishing time indoor after 12/12 flip can get big. Citrus, berry, cherry terps. Not sure it will finish if you are in a Northern Lat growing outdoors.

Wishing you all the best.

Peace.
They'll be in the solarium, and on their own as far as photoperiod. My trouble with photos is the deterioration of the light later in the season, but other conditions hopefully will be ok. It's not great but its always fun to see what they do, and I'm one who's usually happy with whatever i get lol.

Back