auto blue mystic i have their photo version in flower. the smell and frost is amazing on the photo at 5 weeks in.
super skunk for the photo. :pass::growing:

Yea I was considering this for the photo as well, mainly because it's mostly indica and should finish in time.

Thats some sweet strain choices that for sure!! 49 strains...ahahaha!! :D
Hmm...id be interested in the fastbuds strains....in the FB interview the rep was saying any of their strains are well suited to outdoor, and all are resilient to cold and mold. LSD-25 could be a serious contender in this!!
I am running a cherry bomb this season and @witchyhour and I are doing a indoor versus outdoor battle using the cherry...should be interesting!!

PHotos - familiar with a lot of the companies you listed, but have not run any of the strains. Green poison could be a contender from what I have seen though might have a tough battle against coloured strains.
LSD25 is already on my list for outdoors, especially after growing it indoors. Also have the Dark Devils on my list for this year outdoors mainly for those red buds. Green poison could be a photo choice simply because it's mostily indica and should finish in time.

Woohoo!! Tremendous colas bud!! Hopefully we can put you down for both autos and photos!! When did you harvest this plant?
I am planning on doing multiple autos and trying to get two harvests this year outside and a couple photos that hopefully will finish before October. I pushed that Annapurna as far as I could and cut her down on October 20th last year. She was planted in a pot in a greenhouse to start about mid May, so she was growing for over six months. Would be great in a hot dry climate as those colas are so dense with sugar leaves that they can stay wet all day just from the morning dew.

wow would love to try that strain my climate would be perfect. how many weeks for flower?
Can't say for sure, she was in a pot in the greenhouse in mid May and cut down around the 20th of October. She was growing for over 6 months and while she could have gone a couple more weeks my weather just wouldn't permit it. Here we don't get 14 hours of sunlight until the 1st of May and drop below 14 hours in mid August. The strain just is not suited for colder climates. Sometime this year I want to grow one in an Autopot indoors. I think with proper training she could fill my 3x3. Their website say it should go 90-110 days because it's mostly sativa.

Yea I was considering this for the photo as well, mainly because it's mostly indica and should finish in time.

LSD25 is already on my list for outdoors, especially after growing it indoors. Also have the Dark Devils on my list for this year outdoors mainly for those red buds. Green poison could be a photo choice simply because it's mostily indica and should finish in time.

I am planning on doing multiple autos and trying to get two harvests this year outside and a couple photos that hopefully will finish before October. I pushed that Annapurna as far as I could and cut her down on October 20th last year. She was planted in a pot in a greenhouse to start about mid May, so she was growing for over six months. Would be great in a hot dry climate as those colas are so dense with sugar leaves that they can stay wet all day just from the morning dew.

It sounds like we have a nearly identical climate. I had a plant that I basically abandoned 2 seasons ago...I pulled her on the latest date ever(Nov 1st) and she was snowed on 3 separate times(one snowfall sat on her for 3 days) between Oct 15th and Nov 1st. I specifically choose strains that will/should finish Oct 15th or earlier(ideally Oct 1st). Still got 1/4lb off the unfinished plant and to my surprise the bud was pretty good and almost mold free!!(peakseedsBC skunkberry)

It sounds like we have a nearly identical climate. I had a plant that I basically abandoned 2 seasons ago...I pulled her on the latest date ever(Nov 1st) and she was snowed on 3 separate times(one snowfall sat on her for 3 days) between Oct 15th and Nov 1st. I specifically choose strains that will/should finish Oct 15th or earlier(ideally Oct 1st). Still got 1/4lb off the unfinished plant and to my surprise the bud was pretty good and almost mold free!!(peakseedsBC skunkberry)
Sorry if this ain't the right place but we are talking about outdoor grows. :smoking:Not trying to one up ya on climate but check this out. The same weather we grew that Annapurna Auto almost unsuccessfully, I also grew these two from unknown rescued clones. These pictures are from November 1st, last year and were not harvested until the 16th. At the time of these pics they had already been through two quick snows and would go through one heavy one.
Watermarked1(2017-04-10-0056)-2.jpg
Watermarked2(2017-04-10-0056).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-04-10-0056).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-04-10-0056).jpg

I pulled the purple one out of the ground and stuck it in a five gallon pot and brought it inside. But that's a tall tale for another day. I'm way off topic now. :crying:

Sorry if this ain't the right place but we are talking about outdoor grows. :smoking:Not trying to one up ya on climate but check this out. The same weather we grew that Annapurna Auto almost unsuccessfully, I also grew these two from unknown rescued clones. These pictures are from November 1st, last year and were not harvested until the 16th. At the time of these pics they had already been through two quick snows and would go through one heavy one.
View attachment 731431 View attachment 731432 View attachment 731433 View attachment 731434
I pulled the purple one out of the ground and stuck it in a five gallon pot and brought it inside. But that's a tall tale for another day. I'm way off topic now. :crying:

Awesome...digging the purple plant!

Mr Stonde - Hey no worries about your English at all my friend!! I thought it was quite good!! Cool strains...I have seen a few grows of royal dane and royal Nepal. Good luck bud, a tough climate for sure!! That's great to hear about the big devil!!

Must see a fair bit of rain to be getting mold in 60%rh? We get 65-70 average and mold is certainly a challenge when coupled with daily dew.

@island grower - hey I have put you down as official entry submitted...if something happens before day 30 of the plants life and you want to choose a different plant no problem.

@blowyourmind - Might be cool but they are looking great!! Nicely done so far!!

@Dr. Babnik - Good advice...hahaha I am guilty of not putting my grows in my sig too!! Really should!!

We just finished a blast of winter 3 days ago when we got 20cm of snow...hopefully the winter is gone now!! Usually is decent weather overall by early may...ready to plant o last week of may or june the first. Ahh central Canada

Thats some sweet strain choices that for sure!! 49 strains...ahahaha!! :D
Hmm...id be interested in the fastbuds strains....in the FB interview the rep was saying any of their strains are well suited to outdoor, and all are resilient to cold and mold. LSD-25 could be a serious contender in this!!
I am running a cherry bomb this season and @witchyhour and I are doing a indoor versus outdoor battle using the cherry...should be interesting!!

PHotos - familiar with a lot of the companies you listed, but have not run any of the strains. Green poison could be a contender from what I have seen though might have a tough battle against coloured strains.

Hahaha nice!! Whip 'em down and let the ganja gods sort it out!!
Lol I've got a whole fucking hillside that's gonna stink so good

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Hey
1) I would like to join Team South.
Seeing as I'm an international from the Southern Hemisphere
I will be killing two birds with one stone
2) 2 Litre Coke bottle with a photo (using same plant for the comp)
3) I will veg her for about 4 weeks under 18/6 and then when ready for flowering stage I will move her outside for the remainder of her life cycle
Probably around 8 weeks flowering right? So it will be well within the Hybrid growing light regime correct.
Can I get the nod on all 3 points please :thanks:

OK, I am going to run both an Autoflower and Photoperiod plant
AK47 - Photoperiod
Auto Northern Lights
Going to be interesting with the Northern Lights, cause I am starting 2 now, one is going to be grown purely indoor and the other I will do a hybrid grow, would be really interesting to compare the two plants at the end of the cycle..
Both will be grown in 1 gallon pots.
@hecno - Can put me down for your team :d5:

OK, I am going to run both an Autoflower and Photoperiod plant
AK47 - Photoperiod
Auto Northern Lights
Going to be interesting with the Northern Lights, cause I am starting 2 now, one is going to be grown purely indoor and the other I will do a hybrid grow, would be really interesting to compare the two plants at the end of the cycle..
Both will be grown in 1 gallon pots.
@hecno - Can put me down for your team :d5:

Tremendous!! Any idea who bred the strains or are they private bred? Love both strains for years...AK-47 is awesome...going toe-to-toe against me on that one as I have entered the Dutch Passion think fast (which is essentially AK47/AK420 X Power Plant). Cool little mini comparison from opposite ends of the globe!!

Tremendous!! Any idea who bred the strains or are they private bred? Love both strains for years...AK-47 is awesome...going toe-to-toe against me on that one as I have entered the Dutch Passion think fast (which is essentially AK47/AK420 X Power Plant). Cool little mini comparison from opposite ends of the globe!!

Hey

Vision seeds - Auto Northern Lights - really impressed with this plant to date, has really exceeded my expectations, so kinda pushing my expectations for just under 1gpw on my first grow.
GYO Seedbank - AK47 - Not too sure on their genetics, but we will see how she handles (was the freebie I took)
Doubt I will do her (AK47 full justice - as she will be grown in a 2 litre) I am going to be taking clones off of her for a mate of mine who is going to drop her outdoors. but we will be going into our winter months when flowering is in full swing... so again... timing is a bit off, but hey.... its going to be a good smoke for sure...

Last edited:
Back