@Mossy, defo has to be a hybrid grow from my end.
going to be good either way.

Oh yeah..it is going to be Fun....:vibe:

@Mossy not sure about the other lads , But here in the the tropics it will mostly be sunny and not to cold , I will be growing a auto .

Yeah...:d5:..on a decent winter I can grow Autos mostly year 'round..if it gets too cold..they hibernate..then pick up when the weather does.
If I get too much rain I would normally pull them indoors..waterlogged and freezing is the killer...:headbang:

I am going to veg totally indoors, then flower outdoors for my photo, my Auto will probably be much the same, though probably give her two hours more in the cabinet to give her about 13 hours total daylight.
Difference will be interesting to note, as I will run the same strain under 18/6 indoors for its entire life cycle.

This thread is going to Define the differences between Auto and Photo..Live...:headbang:..

IMG_0938 (2).JPG

Might even be Tempted meself.....:coffee:...But..I put these to germ on the strength of double digit night temps forecast..and it hasn't happened...:doh:..so I may have stumpied these before they hardly get out of the ground.

[HASHTAG]#Black[/HASHTAG] Stone [HASHTAG]#Duurty[/HASHTAG] Dragon and #ALF#3 all newly germed. :headbang:..Pray the night temps lift..

Yeah...:d5:..on a decent winter I can grow Autos mostly year 'round..if it gets too cold..they hibernate..then pick up when the weather does.
If I get too much rain I would normally pull them indoors..waterlogged and freezing is the killer...:headbang:

This thread is going to Define the differences between Auto and Photo..Live...:headbang:..

View attachment 732323

Might even be Tempted meself.....:coffee:...But..I put these to germ on the strength of double digit night temps forecast..and it hasn't happened...:doh:..so I may have stumpied these before they hardly get out of the ground.

[HASHTAG]#Black[/HASHTAG] Stone [HASHTAG]#Duurty[/HASHTAG] Dragon and #ALF#3 all newly germed. :headbang:..Pray the night temps lift..

Jealous - just on the strain selection
Especially that Black Stone.

Jealous - just on the strain selection
Especially that Black Stone.

:d5: Fingers Crossed for the night temps....I Do have an [HASHTAG]#Amber[/HASHTAG] as back up that I Really Fancy...but I'd prefer to get stock on the ones I have already germed.

Drop Amber when you grow for meds. It is Dragons blood, SD and purple train wreck.

:hookah:

@Ripper - sorry man, got lost a bit in my mind for a second! :D Mephisto Grape crinkle is an auto correct? Getting thrown off now that mephisto has photos!

@poweful14 - okay cool, I have switched it up and have you listed under photos.

@Mr Stonde - Thanks for the heads up!! I did miss captcold in the tag list, though he is on the main lists.

@Dave_Shorts - Perfect, yes first pic anytime from day 1-7 is perfect. Looking good!

Morning [HASHTAG]#AFNOutdoorGladiators[/HASHTAG] :headbang:
That's the thing...:headbang:..Biggest is not necessarily Winner...:coffee:..it is how You make the rest of us Lust after your plant..
Wow.....gonna be 20 of you battling it out...EPIC...:vibe:...either you or the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] second leg battle will take the Tile of Largest [HASHTAG]#Growbattleintheworld2017[/HASHTAG]
Can't wait to See who does it...:headbang:

20 dedicated cannabis growers in one Epic battle..without flam...World Beating...[HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithFriends[/HASHTAG]

:worship:

I Think we need to call a Vote date...BUT..that does not mean you girl has to be finished and harvested.
I'm sure if I have watched a girl and grower for 5 months I can Vote on which I Love most without her being finished completely..Thoughts..?

Using this ones timings as a Blue Print for next year...:d5:...and as the nature of outdoor means we cannot do more than 1 leg a year....after the two Individual Votes have been drawn..I suggest we pool the two for a further vote for [HASHTAG]#AFNOutdoorgroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]...Remembering Biggest doesn't always mean Winner.

Hey mossy!
You have got that right aunty! Its all about sheer beauty of the bud!

Copied from rule four
4 - Voting for the autoflower strains will start on September 15th, voting for the photoperiod strains will start on November the 15th. Might be extended if needed for late flowering varieties.
I "hope" this will work with everyone, but a couple have stressed concerns and I can see why(if I started a longer running auto on June the 1st, I would not make the Aug 15th finish in time...IVE responded by changing the Auto voting date to Sept 15th). As voting will be based on a single cola or bud pic and also a dried bud pic, I think we need them to be finished for the voting phase to begin. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it if necessary.

Yeah 20 entries!! I am blown away...there is at least 4 more that have told me they will be joining close to when they are starting their plants!!

"Using this ones timings as a Blue Print for next year...:d5:...and as the nature of outdoor means we cannot do more than 1 leg a year....after the two Individual Votes have been drawn..I suggest we pool the two for a further vote for [HASHTAG]#AFNOutdoorgroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]...Remembering Biggest doesn't always mean Winner"
Excellent ideas all around! Definitely will be using dates and experiences from this as a blueprint for next year!

Ooo year round autos you lucky duck!! Shall I put you down on the auto list mossy? ;) :D Hope it warms up so they grow soon!

:d5: Fingers Crossed for the night temps....I Do have an [HASHTAG]#Amber[/HASHTAG] as back up that I Really Fancy...but I'd prefer to get stock on the ones I have already germed.

Drop Amber when you grow for meds. It is Dragons blood, SD and purple train wreck.

:hookah:

Seriously...amber has been an exceptional strain for me under lights...ran it twice and wow!! Same with Stone Dragon/Black Stone too!! Really fantastic. I am doing 2 of the larger portal strains outside this summer, Fairy Frost and Nashira.

@trailanimal - done deal, changed entry to ?? variety.

@Ripper - sorry man, got lost a bit in my mind for a second! :D Mephisto Grape crinkle is an auto correct? Getting thrown off now that mephisto has photos!

@Mr Stonde - Thanks for the heads up!! I did miss captcold in the tag list, though he is on the main lists.

@Dave_Shorts - Perfect, yes first pic anytime from day 1-7 is perfect. Looking good!

Hey mossy!

Copied from rule four
4 - Voting for the autoflower strains will start on September 15th, voting for the photoperiod strains will start on November the 15th. Might be extended if needed for late flowering varieties.
I "hope" this will work with everyone, but a couple have stressed concerns and I can see why(if I started a longer running auto on June the 1st, I would not make the Aug 15th finish in time...IVE responded by changing the Auto voting date to Sept 15th). As voting will be based on a single cola or bud pic and also a dried bud pic, I think we need them to be finished for the voting phase to begin. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it if necessary.

Yeah 20 entries!! I am blown away...there is at least 4 more that have told me they will be joining close to when they are starting their plants!!

"Using this ones timings as a Blue Print for next year...:d5:...and as the nature of outdoor means we cannot do more than 1 leg a year....after the two Individual Votes have been drawn..I suggest we pool the two for a further vote for [HASHTAG]#AFNOutdoorgroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]...Remembering Biggest doesn't always mean Winner"
Excellent ideas all around! Definitely will be using dates and experiences from this as a blueprint for next year!

Ooo year round autos you lucky duck!! Shall I put you down on the auto list mossy? ;) :D Hope it warms up so they grow soon!

Seriously...amber has been an exceptional strain for me under lights...ran it twice and wow!! Same with Stone Dragon/Black Stone too!! Really fantastic. I am doing 2 of the larger portal strains outside this summer, Fairy Frost and Nashira.

thanks bro, I'll be growing so many why lock in now?

View attachment 732323

happens to me, looking good, start, then struggle, hope the weather gives you what you need. cheers Mossy

Hey mossy!

Copied from rule four

Yes grape crinkle is an auto

Back