Awesome!! Ty guys so much n yes i read all the rules n regs on page one so im thinking im ready to go just need to get me some comments n chat a little in here...also my white widow and blueberry kush are from Robert Bergman at ilovegrowingmarijuana.com ....they have given me excellent seeds for the last few years ive been wanting to try other breeders but once u find a good trusting source its hard to go somewhere else ya feel me:)

cool man!! Once you make you decision on what plant to run, let me know and i will edit in the details.

I'm in! :)

Edit:

Spring is around sep/oct here, don't know that's going to work...

Good luck everyone!

Damn...i cant see how this could work...we were hoping to be voting in Oct. Hmmmm

@912GreenSkell I am in the US.
it's still a week or so till I pop my beans ii still have snow on the ground this is what my parts car looked like last Saturday
View attachment 732983
But it's been warm this week so it should melt soon

Now thats a ton of snow...let get some warm weather happening and get rid of that white crap!

Ya wow dont want any of that white stuff for a while. It just got done snowing last week here too but we only got like 3-4 inches n it melted literally by the next day (you can see the snow out my window in my pic of the seedlings i posted)n its been high 60s to high 70s everyday since so hoping that's it :)

Also 912GreenSkell i haven't decided quit yet on what auto i wanna run I've grown the white widdow it was banging and I have a blueberry that just flowered last week excited to see how that turns out so its still a toss up on that but leaning towards the blueberry and as for my photo im not sure if i want to do an Indica or sativa so really not sure there ......guess i need to burn this here bowl pack n figure a thing or two out huh :) fire in the hole boys time to do some thinkin' !!! Peace out

[USER=34848]@Maria Sanchez - oh no!! disaster strikes!! One never knows what shape and unexpected form disaster will take when growing in the great outdoors!!! Sorry for you losses!! Hope the others don't get the blade! So you are at day 32 maria....now a difficult choice you must make. Which of the two females is your choice for your entry? Autos are looking great![/USER]

Yeah, well, that's guerilla growing for ya, huh? Just gotta keep on playing.....

Think I'm going to go for the one on the far left of the garden, the one that shows more branching.
That's the far right picture, the last picture, in my post above.
I'll only post pics of her in this thread from now, or clearly mark which one if I just want to share some other pics.

My present choice for the auto grow,
Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin XL:
20170414 All Autos (2).jpg

She's the best looking of my eight autos right now.
But it's only day ... 12 for her, so plenty of time left to change selection, haha!

Awesome!! Ty guys so much n yes i read all the rules n regs on page one so im thinking im ready to go just need to get me some comments n chat a little in here...also my white widow and blueberry kush are from Robert Bergman at ilovegrowingmarijuana.com ....they have given me excellent seeds for the last few years ive been wanting to try other breeders but once u find a good trusting source its hard to go somewhere else ya feel me:)

I'm glad to hear that Bergman's seeds are good quality.
I signed up to their email service a while ago, and he gives good grow advice.
I'd imagine that it would be perfect entry level for a lot of new growers.
Seems like he has mostly Dutch strains, I wonder if he breeds them himself, or if he gets them from another seed company.

I'm glad to hear that Bergman's seeds are good quality.
I signed up to their email service a while ago, and he gives good grow advice.
I'd imagine that it would be perfect entry level for a lot of new growers.
Seems like he has mostly Dutch strains, I wonder if he breeds them himself, or if he gets them from another seed company.
From what ive gathered he breeds his own and he also has his own personal strain called ***gold leaf. Its a beautiful gold plant when it growns i have grown it the plant was a beauty and the nugs were dense and all but coulda been a better high i think not as chronic as i like....he also has some Cali strains and a Jamaican strain so definitely check em out ive had nothing bad ever happen. Get all my packages in around a week maybe two and have had 100% on germination and have gotten to harvest everyone of em:) might just be lucky or have a very green thumb ha lol

Last edited:
My present choice for the auto grow,
Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin XL:
View attachment 733340
She's the best looking of my eight autos right now.
But it's only day ... 12 for her, so plenty of time left to change selection, haha!
Shes looking great so far best of luck to you n all other fellow growers out there lets show everybody what a true beauty of a nug looks like haha

Back