Random update of a couple of the nicest Autos on Week 2 birthday:

20170416 All Autos (2).jpg
20170416 All Autos (4).jpg

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin XL and Ministry of Cannabis Blue Amnesia

Okay, it's not random. These are the most vigorous looking young ladies at this point.
The Dutch Passion AutoMazar and FastBuds C4-matic and Green Crack not far behind....

Should we be posting our entry pictures in this thread, or should I create a separate one for my pics, or is there already another thread that it should be posted into?

Cheers

Hey @English Archer -- glad you can join our fun!
I'm pretty sure, but don't quote me, that we just post them here.
As for myself, I'm doing a separate journal, and occasionally throwing pics here, too.

So guys im gonna admit psyched to be in this grow battle im sooo glad i found this site so many people that share the love n passion for the worlds greatest plant cannabis!!! Its all i can think n talk about my wife thinks ive gone nuts lol so excited love it!!!!

Same here...i am psyched about this grow battle...Sun grown for the win!

Should we be posting our entry pictures in this thread, or should I create a separate one for my pics, or is there already another thread that it should be posted into?

Cheers

Yep, post pics here every 14 days give or take.

Random update of a couple of the nicest Autos on Week 2 birthday:

View attachment 734291 View attachment 734292
Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin XL and Ministry of Cannabis Blue Amnesia

Okay, it's not random. These are the most vigorous looking young ladies at this point.
The Dutch Passion AutoMazar and FastBuds C4-matic and Green Crack not far behind....

Excellent!! Looking awesome so far maria!! Well done!

Ah yes...okay geographic teams.
@hecno has been elected by team south to be the leader, and i have elected myself to be the team north leader(hope thats okay @Powerful14 and @captcold ?)

Team USA and team europe still need a team leader...i can either just assign someone to be the leader or i can leave it up to you guys to decide who is best suited to be leader...LMK what you guys think!

Oops, hahahaha!!!!

I'll jump over your back fence one night.
Pick out the seeds, and leave your buds.

Honest!

Hahaha :D Hey if you are going to go through all of that trouble, then stop by for a joint first! :D Oh a second thought...goodness don't try it at night!! ;) Never know what could leap out of the bushes and get ya!(property trapped with paintball mines filled with moose piss...hahahaha)

Actually the seeds are just commercial strains, which will be handpicked by the winner from my personal collection....but i do have a solid collection!

Back