Hell yes!! Thanks for joining bud!!
Lovely pun. Ha. Your enthusiasm for outdoors is infectious. Still a total beginner but thought autoduck would be a nice touch. No real pics of that outside. Even for people to see what it's like.

Very welcoming place here at AFN

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Lovely pun. Ha. Your enthusiasm for outdoors is infectious. Still a total beginner but thought autoduck would be a nice touch. No real pics of that outside. Even for people to see what it's like.

Very welcoming place here at AFN

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

I like indoor growing, any style or technique....outdoor growing I ABSOLUTELY LOVE though!! Growing plants the way nature intended it!! And I still have yet to see a 3pound or better indoor giant, though I admit I haven't looked very hard!! Awesome you are growing the autoduck...I saw a few pics of some grown in a greenhouse and they did very well...big plants! The ones I saw were around 40" tall.

I'm in for sure[emoji2] I've got about 60 out so far[emoji41]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

60! Yowsa...that sounds like alot of trimming! Remember you need pics of the entries every 14 or so days(one auto and one photo allowed) dating back to week 1 to qualify.

All seeds underground . And thank god I didn't put out my clones. It's gonna fucking snow this week again OMG lol

Haha yeah....that's why I hold off and get photos started indoors for 45 days before hitting the dirt outdoors. We still get snow and frost, and the ground is still frozen.

Ground here is soft and moist been raining . I just put the seeds out the last two days the seeds won't even sprout before the snow. They will live at least. Did two big ass hillsides haha. Fuck buying weed ever again

I like indoor growing, any style or technique....outdoor growing I ABSOLUTELY LOVE though!! Growing plants the way nature intended it!! And I still have yet to see a 3pound or better indoor giant, though I admit I haven't looked very hard!! Awesome you are growing the autoduck...I saw a few pics of some grown in a greenhouse and they did very well...big plants! The ones I saw were around 40" tall.

60! Yowsa...that sounds like alot of trimming! Remember you need pics of the entries every 14 or so days(one auto and one photo allowed) dating back to week 1 to qualify.
I'll take pics when I go check them. Now understand I can't be there every week . I can't get caught with the amount I'm growing I gotta be careful.

Won't have any auto plants all photo giants hopefully haha. Every three weeks I should be able to make it and be OK.

I'll take pics when I go check them. Now understand I can't be there every week . I can't get caught with the amount I'm growing I gotta be careful.

Ive put a 14 day minimum in the ruleset. Hopefully that works for you. Please review the rules

Back