912 it's cannarado genetics 89 pacific northwest hash plant crossed to legend og both strains I couldn't find journals on except one and it was on the legend og and by the middle of it the guy realized he didn't have legend og but the easy to get sanfernado valley og cut ✂ kinda rare stuff ,I think afn will be the first to see the skelly og go at it .
skelly OG
too cool

Very cool man...I have never heard of the strain before....anything with legend in the name just has to be amazing!! I updated the first post with details you supplied.
The super skelly hash plant I just found a journal of it and its by wonkanobe ,aka Joe brand ,yep the same guy that sold Chem dog the Chem dog lol at a grateful dead concert but his never finished he just talked about how rare the super skelly was and how it smelled like road kill skunk ,its a pure afghani landrace hashplant I believe Neville shoenmaker got a clone of it and crossed it to Thai to get hp 13 but I believe the skelly og is a better cross for her to bring out more hash plant characteristics

Back