Here is my photo entry....seed has split and been planted...just waiting for my photoperiod entry to break the soil and you guys have to beat the crystal count on Dutch Passion's Think Fast!! If its similar bud to last season I am psyched!!

Of course I will be entering an autoflower strain as well, but I have not started seed or decided which strain is going to be my entry. I am started autos on may the 1st.

@blowyourmind - great you could make it, and good luck bud!

@Dave_Shorts - hey no problem bud....remember though, that is contest's voting process will be based on a single cola and a dried bud pic. Anyone could take this with a pair of nice pics of some fine bud!!

I'm in!
I stopped comparing my grows to 912 a long time ago, lol. So I can enter worry free

Haha bud...remember its not the size of the stick that matters, only how beautiful and glittery the stick is!! Good luck bud, look forward to hearing what strain you choose for your entry.

Dankstyle J - Right on man!! Skelly OG....love the name of that strain!! ;) :D Good luck bud!!

Thanks for joining everyone!!

I'll play! Won't be starting 'til mid May I expect, still frosting here at the minute. I better get a fold up shovel ordered!!!

Great! Thanks for joining! I too must wait until may the 1st to start my autos...mine will be under lights for 2 weeks then under lights and outside during the day, then last week of may in the ground for keeps. Good luck!

If I have baby girls, will enter with the photo El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault and the auto White jem.

IMG_1455.JPG

Last edited:
Here is my photo entry....seed has split and been planted...just waiting for my photoperiod entry to break the soil and you guys have to beat the crystal count on Dutch Passion's Think Fast!! If its similar bud to last season I am psyched!!

Of course I will be entering an autoflower strain as well, but I have not started seed or decided which strain is going to be my entry. I am started autos on may the 1st.

@blowyourmind - great you could make it, and good luck bud!

@Dave_Shorts - hey no problem bud....remember though, that is contest's voting process will be based on a single cola and a dried bud pic. Anyone could take this with a pair of nice pics of some fine bud!!

Haha bud...remember its not the size of the stick that matters, only how beautiful and glittery the stick is!! Good luck bud, look forward to hearing what strain you choose for your entry.

Dankstyle J - Right on man!! Skelly OG....love the name of that strain!! ;) :D Good luck bud!!

Thanks for joining everyone!!
912 it's cannarado genetics 89 pacific northwest hash plant crossed to legend og both strains I couldn't find journals on except one and it was on the legend og and by the middle of it the guy realized he didn't have legend og but the easy to get sanfernado valley og cut ✂ kinda rare stuff ,I think afn will be the first to see the skelly og go at it .

If I have baby girls, will enter with the photo El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault and the auto White jem.

Excellent!! Thanks for joining and good luck!! Adding to the list now. If the Orange assaults turn out to be males you will be allowed to change your plant choice of course.

Remember once a plant is 30 days old you must select a single plant to be your entry, and have a pic during the first week of growth and also a pic around 14 days old. This is also for the far south growers that may have started their plants in January feb or march. Must supply a pic of the entry plant every 14 days or so from start to current.

Last edited:
912 it's cannarado genetics 89 pacific northwest hash plant crossed to legend og both strains I couldn't find journals on except one and it was on the legend og and by the middle of it the guy realized he didn't have legend og but the easy to get sanfernado valley og cut ✂ kinda rare stuff ,I think afn will be the first to see the skelly og go at it .

Very cool man...I have never heard of the strain before....anything with legend in the name just has to be amazing!! I updated the first post with details you supplied.

Back