Bomb atomic nearing the end of her time...weather is turning hard now so i have got to get her in asap! I wont grow atomic again outdoors...just too late for my season.
IMG_6090.JPG

IMG_6082.JPG

IMG_6086.JPG

IMG_6115.JPG

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]

She is enjoying your pampering...:pighug:...you haven't got the M-I-L buried under those slab for ferts have you...?.....................:eyebrows:
How you doing on humidity..?..those greenhouse panes look remarkably clear for UK this time of year...:thumbsup:

Nice touch of black in the Fruity chronic.....:headbang:..I Think I'd Enjoy her...:smoker:

I'm Harvesting..............colours of my autumn......

View attachment 813134

Happy Friday...............:friday:
[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]

She is enjoying your pampering...:pighug:...you haven't got the M-I-L buried under those slab for ferts have you...?.....................:eyebrows:
How you doing on humidity..?..those greenhouse panes look remarkably clear for UK this time of year...:thumbsup:

Nice touch of black in the Fruity chronic.....:headbang:..I Think I'd Enjoy her...:smoker:

I'm Harvesting..............colours of my autumn......

View attachment 813134

Happy Friday...............:friday:
wow, those colors! got me beat, going grey here
P1050936.JPG

@912GreenSkell My entry got spotted by the state cannabis suppression branch and they also got my indoor plants and lights. :nono: I was waiting till I went to court before I said anything. On the bright side, I only got 60 days, (suspended for 2 yrs), and a $300 fine. :peace:
this is so not right

I do take pride in knowing when the right time to chop is in regards to weather and plant conditions. I have 2 sayings i adhere to:
! "Better to cut and fly, than wait and cry!!"
2 When is the best time to harvest outdoors? "When you can't take the pressure any longer!!"

It takes as much skill knowing when to chop, as it does to grow the monsters!
a bud in hand
better than
one going gooey on the vine

Had to chop em down today folks no time to even take a pics till im home. Which I am now. 4 wheeler tracks beside my plants this morning. So I had to pull em . they was close anyway least I got em. Trimming em now
1e33f5d8c806d247058c328679cc1c9d.jpg
ed7eca906ca296a14d9bac6d2b7ec4c9.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
sorry you had to harvest early early, and you got not THEM
cheers grobro

Back