Last pics of the think fast official entry incoming tomorrow!!

But to tide over until then, here is a few pics of the Bomb Seeds Widowbomb(non-official entry), which is on the chopping block after i finish the think fast. I was really nervous about mold a few weeks back when i found some, but since then i have been watching close and only found a couple of more spots.(so great!!!!) The through the fence training in symbiotice growing with the autos really worked out excellent on this plant
IMG_6096.JPG

IMG_6095.JPG

IMG_6092.JPG

IMG_6093.JPG

IMG_6094.JPG

Official Entry Think Fast on her last leg..coping with rain and high humidity VERY well. Few more days till chop...it piss poured hard rain last night..fortunately it was high wind and cleared this morning...easily dried out...expecting more rain tonight(so going on 3 nights in a row of rain)
View attachment 813982

View attachment 813983

View attachment 813984

View attachment 813985

View attachment 813986

Fookinell Skellerz! [emoji15]

Look at the size of that thing! I hope you’ve got a team of happy choppers ready for chop day. [emoji51]

Look at the size of that thing! I hope you’ve got a team of happy choppers ready for chop day. [emoji51]

Team of one!! Selectively harvested a bit less than half the main tips today in a gruelling 16 hours trimming session(stopping for one hours total combined for lunch and dinner). Taking the rest tomorrow, and will hopefully get it done...took a bunch of pics today...not very many good ones though..was out of focus for some reason...have to get some good macros tomorrow..hope weather works with me...called for torrential downpour possibility and high winds.

First up..nabbed 3 pics..one of which i will use for a final live bud pic(unless i get a better one tomorrow)..not sure which one is best
IMG_6113.JPG
IMG_6112.JPG

IMG_6111.JPG

And yeah...out of focus closeups...grrr!!!
IMG_6103 (2).JPG

IMG_6105.JPG

IMG_6108.JPG

[HASHTAG]#gooutdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Great ideas!! Instead of writing another smoke report i will instead edit in details into my existing FCJ grow and smoke review. Once things calm down for me(heading into my busiest time harvesting starting tomorrow), i will do what you said and tag in the completed entries for reports. Also want to tag in ALL entries and get some feedback on the ruleset, but that can come later when i have more time. One last tag to do for the voting threads after Mohawk posts his dry buds pics and we'll get the auto voting threads live.

[HASHTAG]#go912greenskell[/HASHTAG] :headbang:..you are a Machine.

We should arrange a [HASHTAG]#afnsmokeout[/HASHTAG] party ..when all the grows are done..[HASHTAG]#smokecannabisLivewithFriends[/HASHTAG] :smokeout: ..Live Smoke Reports..:coffee:

Gonna be interesting to hear what your favourite girl of 2017 is after the selection you have to pick from..:headbang:

Yeah @Vlad The Inhaler ..:biggrin:..if any Trimmer vendors are looking in..we could give a Hell of a Trimmer Test for you on @912GreenSkell 's girls....:headbang:

@912GreenSkell ..I went on the hunt for some Bud Trimmer reviews....jeeeeeeeez..are they expensive or what...?

Tom’s Tumbler Trimmer TTT 1900
ir

Buy from Amazon

Here’s a portable tabletop dry trimmer that can cut up to 1 pound of buds in every 7-minute cycle. The manufacturer says that you should only have 10 to 15% of touch-up work to do, depending on the strain you process.

This one is a mid range automatic..only around $1,200 ....:yoinks:..but on the stats they provide..what would that do to your harvest trim times..?

I Know it is a Time eating process for you now.

Just not my year at all ,harvested the blue kush an got some good flower for hash ,probably upset my ol man by asking to dry my plants at his house because i never got a call back to harvest an due the final touches,I got the russet indoors an killed it successfully but was overly concerned about bringing the plants indoors to dry due to the fact rc Clarke could never fully eradicate the hemp russet from a research greenhouse and his skills are well known only lost leaves on a rare bio legend pheno type diesel kush that finishs in 50 days using green cleaner ,I'm hoping dad gives me a call to harvest because the property has been sold ,just not an easy time but on the positive I seem to be yeilding well indoors

Team of one!! Selectively harvested a bit less than half the main tips today in a gruelling 16 hours trimming session(stopping for one hours total combined for lunch and dinner). Taking the rest tomorrow, and will hopefully get it done...took a bunch of pics today...not very many good ones though..was out of focus for some reason...have to get some good macros tomorrow..hope weather works with me...called for torrential downpour possibility and high winds.

First up..nabbed 3 pics..one of which i will use for a final live bud pic(unless i get a better one tomorrow)..not sure which one is best
View attachment 814974 View attachment 814975

View attachment 814976

And yeah...out of focus closeups...grrr!!!
View attachment 814969

View attachment 814970

View attachment 814971
Nice job!!! carpel tunnel from all that trimming? hahaha

The following entries are out of date.
@GringoStarr (must post before oct 11th)
@Bud Wiser UK (oct 13)
@Vlad The Inhaler (oct 16th)

Please lmk if i missed an update.

HEY Skell, sorry.. saw this this past weekend while I was out of state w the fam.

The DOG is down. A few buds were hit by mold and I ended up being really selective about what I took home. I'm guessing it's only about 3 zips but I haven't weighed it yet. I'll post a pic later tonight of a couple dried buds.

Sorry about the lack of presence! Been working oh so hard...pulled another 16 hour trim yesterday and back at it again today...yesterday i pulled the widowbomb as well as the rest of the think fast. Today is the Blue Widows turn and then its just atomic left to do(as well as leftover selective harvesting from the widowbomb, think fast and still some cream caramel buds growing). Finally almost on the home stretch!!

@Mossy - I took it upon myself to build a toms tumble trimmer after seeing the videos. Spent another $100+ on the supplies to make it....either the buds i am putting in are too small and leafy, or my environment is too damp. Bottom line is its a waste of time and money once again....sigh. Wish i had an extra $2K lying around...lol Honestly mossy...for what they are charging for these auto trimmers i think they are ripping people off for the most part.....but then again...i can't seem to get one to f'ing work so maybe not!!

@GringoStarr - look forward to seeing the pics bud!!

Back