got a couple of non entry pics to throw up...\fruity chronic juice
IMG_6060.JPG

IMG_6064.JPG

green poison is dry
IMG_6058.JPG

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]

Still here. Been a bit busy. :eyebrows:
Here's my Maverick/Durban as of today ..

View attachment 812776

Ages left yet. :toke:

She is enjoying your pampering...:pighug:...you haven't got the M-I-L buried under those slab for ferts have you...?.....................:eyebrows:
How you doing on humidity..?..those greenhouse panes look remarkably clear for UK this time of year...:thumbsup:

got a couple of non entry pics to throw up...\fruity chronic juice
View attachment 813122

View attachment 813123

green poison is dry
View attachment 813124

Nice touch of black in the Fruity chronic.....:headbang:..I Think I'd Enjoy her...:smoker:

I'm Harvesting..............colours of my autumn......

IMG_3316.JPG

Happy Friday...............:friday:

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]
She is enjoying your pampering...:pighug:...you haven't got the M-I-L buried under those slab for ferts have you...?.....................:eyebrows:
How you doing on humidity..?..those greenhouse panes look remarkably clear for UK this time of year...:thumbsup:

the M-I-L ?? no but plenty of dead human remains from my serial-killer-sprees. Been a bit active recently. :biggrin:
I have a window-cleaner come-in once a day.

Official Entry Think Fast on her last leg..coping with rain and high humidity VERY well. Few more days till chop...it piss poured hard rain last night..fortunately it was high wind and cleared this morning...easily dried out...expecting more rain tonight(so going on 3 nights in a row of rain)
IMG_6075.JPG

IMG_6091.JPG

IMG_6080.JPG

IMG_6078.JPG

IMG_6088.JPG

Last edited:
[HASHTAG]#gooutdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe: I Love Harvest Time..I understand how we Celebrate it...it makes me feel all Primal..:vibe:

Bit of a colour change from the frost...in some areas she took an almost blue appearance.

Yup..I had one going too...:headbang:..always makes me mouth water.
You are going to have to do us a smoke report on her..:hookah:

It would be really Great to get a smoke effect round up and favourite/worst girls of the year posted up here.

the M-I-L ?? no but plenty of dead human remains from my serial-killer-sprees. Been a bit active recently. :biggrin:

No............:nono:..you are one of the actors from Emmerdale...?...:crying:

I have a window-cleaner come-in once a day.

Make sure to Tip him..he's doing a good job..:yeah:

Official Entry Think Fast on her last leg..coping with rain and high humidity VERY well. Few more days till chop...it piss poured hard rain last night..fortunately it was high wind and cleared this morning...easily dried out...expecting more rain tonight(so going on 3 nights in a row of rain)
View attachment 813982

View attachment 813983

View attachment 813984

View attachment 813985

View attachment 813986

[HASHTAG]#beaster[/HASHTAG] :worship:

Yup..I had one going too...:headbang:..always makes me mouth water.
You are going to have to do us a smoke report on her..:hookah:

It would be really Great to get a smoke effect round up and favourite/worst girls of the year posted up here.

Great ideas!! Instead of writing another smoke report i will instead edit in details into my existing FCJ grow and smoke review. Once things calm down for me(heading into my busiest time harvesting starting tomorrow), i will do what you said and tag in the completed entries for reports. Also want to tag in ALL entries and get some feedback on the ruleset, but that can come later when i have more time. One last tag to do for the voting threads after Mohawk posts his dry buds pics and we'll get the auto voting threads live.

Back