The following entries are out of date.
@GringoStarr (oct 11th)
@Bud Wiser UK (oct 13)
@Vlad The Inhaler (oct 16th)

Please lmk if i missed an update.

Aww bleedin ‘eck! [emoji23][emoji23]

I went up there at the weekend Skellerz and took ZERO photos!

I’m not going this weekend either so... ummm...

TBH mate you can see the fucker on google maps. I’ll pm you the coordinates! [emoji23]

Aww bleedin ‘eck! [emoji23][emoji23]

I went up there at the weekend Skellerz and took ZERO photos!

I’m not going this weekend either so... ummm...

TBH mate you can see the fucker on google maps. I’ll pm you the coordinates! [emoji23]

Hahaha...yeah pm the coordinates! :D :D :D :D :D
Damn bud...i used to grow guerrilla and know the limitations you face...too bad you didnt nab any pics!!!!!!!! Is she coming along in flower well?

Hahaha...yeah pm the coordinates! :D :D :D :D :D
Damn bud...i used to grow guerrilla and know the limitations you face...too bad you didnt nab any pics!!!!!!!! Is she coming along in flower well?

She’s flowering as well as can be expected in really shit weather mate, we took 3 Blackjack F1s down because of bud rot. I don’t think it’s gonna be a great haul tho, even though some of the plant is actually through the clouds! [emoji23][emoji23]

She’s flowering as well as can be expected in really shit weather mate, we took 3 Blackjack F1s down because of bud rot. I don’t think it’s gonna be a great haul tho, even though some of the plant is actually through the clouds! [emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah friggin rot...its been one hell of a rotting season for most of us!!

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Purple beans! I think im in love. ...

:bighug:

Ha ha yeah..the heavy colours purple/reds do tend to seed stain..reds most often..
I was clocking the photo to add to me records coz the leaf was holding red too..:headbang:

Beautiful mossy!! Awesome pics!

[HASHTAG]#colourprejudice[/HASHTAG] :coffee:

more like save the best for last hehehe.. pffffttttt ya right..
I had a couple red lookin colorful seeds.. yours are choice!

:crying: [HASHTAG]#trashtalk[/HASHTAG] :d5:

my red didn't take to the pollen so I'm glad I snipped a lil branch and got it to reveg.. yay!!!

[HASHTAG]#thegerminator[/HASHTAG] ..:headbang:..I'll be back...
Funny enough I had a bad seed season too..most of the early [HASHTAG]#ALF[/HASHTAG] 3 I pollenated were full of aborts..

straight from mo grows...
got me waking up like...

the auto
View attachment 812320
View attachment 812321

and the photo... [HASHTAG]#50shades[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#nofilter[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 812322
View attachment 812323

oh yeah!
but no frost yet... lowest was 8 for a night or 2 going back up to 15 at night though...

Yup..tropical sunset colours..I Know that pheno...what is the parentage..?
I've had them colur up on full summer grows too.

TBH mate you can see the fucker on google maps. I’ll pm you the coordinates!
emoji23.png

:crying: yeah..our kids say they could see the grow on the top patio too..[HASHTAG]#spyinthesky[/HASHTAG] ..Scarey..:shrug:

We are going to have to compile a list of the girls that went down to mold this year.
[HASHTAG]#opticfoliar[/HASHTAG] carry an anti mold spray..I'll see if @opticfoliar Dinesh can come in and give us a Talk on it..:headbang:

Yeah friggin rot...its been one hell of a rotting season for most of us!!

Worst I've seen in a long time..:headbang:..

Back