:smoking:... good to know info Dank- :d5:... I was gifted some Dinafem C+2.0 and Strawberry Amnesia, both of which were said to be fine for my climate, so the'll get the run first,.. but Blue Kush is well liked here from what I've seen,... maybe that Skelly and the BK should knock boots someday! :hump:.... ooo a light depro' greenhouse-- :woohoo1:that could open up other strain opportunities too!

:smoking:... good to know info Dank- :d5:... I was gifted some Dinafem C+2.0 and Strawberry Amnesia, both of which were said to be fine for my climate, so the'll get the run first,.. but Blue Kush is well liked here from what I've seen,... maybe that Skelly and the BK should knock boots someday! :hump:.... ooo a light depro' greenhouse-- :woohoo1:that could open up other strain opportunities too!

Dont forget about the Fruity Chronic Juice either bud...the still growing leftovers are proving their worth...pulled maybe 5-8 tiny specks of mold in the leftovers form the thieves. Great compared to the green poison especially considering density. Got 9 bags worth trimmed(likely close to 3lbs)....might not be a bad haul at all afterall!! Hoping it smokes fine!! She was a heavy eater and i was falling behind in feed, so i am hoping that the smoke is relatively clean.

She is ,has been ran in Oregon since 4 ever ,if you look up the lineage for blueberry kush it says it originally comes from Oregon not sure if dinafems blue kush is the same but the traits are there oregons pretty wet an she can handle it pretty well,lost a lil to mold but not a lot considering the conditions in the greenhouse were the least favorable you can get with wetness an humidity.the emerald og they use a mix of fire og xemerald diesel back crossed to dr frosts fire og has a lil more sativa than the original ogs so the finishing time is a lil longer then the typical 0ct 15 but the addition of the blue berry always gives em a faster finish,most will show more of the blue berry traits ,I have grown several of dinafems blue berry crosses an find them to be very potent medicine an the blue berry they use is definitely suited for outside she's quite nice ,as well as there blue amnesia xll ,now there's an auto with out side appeal she will go big every pheno I've seen .i think once I build my greenhouse I'm going to invest in a light deprivation tarp the weather has just had more of a trend to be slightly warm an wet the last few years an I could flip that around an maybe be possibly ahead

I cant wait to get into my Dinafem Blue Widow...smells great, solid crystal and the buds are pretty dense especially considering location in the limited light...if they finished earlier i would definitely be regrowing next season, but as it stands its a bit late for my climate.
IMG_6034.JPG

IMG_6043.JPG

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

if they finished earlier i would definitely be regrowing next season, but as it stands its a bit late for my climate.

If she Tastes as good as she Looks you'll be Laughing..:headbang:

IMG_3296.JPG

Mine are still lolling around on the patio..:coffee:

@Arthur - 1066 wet is an amazing haul bud!! Absolutely top notch growing fella!!

Wow..:headbang:..Great haul..

Skelly og giant buds on this lady an she appears to fight bud rot with 0%while other plants succumb or have a lil she has none and the biggest buds of them all View attachment 811446 View attachment 811447

Always good to know after a season like this one..:headbang:

Psicodelicia is a damn fine strain, mold hardy, great outdoor responses, tolerant of nutes/richness,... wonderful aroma, sweet spice-incense, very Asian as expected!

Mmmm...sounds like my kind of girl..incense does it for me...love the heavy perfumed crosses.

you had an unfair amount of challenges this year for sure!

Yup...:pass:..fingers crossed 2018 is better..

How is every ones weather doing now..season coming to a close...?

Readed back my bro's @912GreenSkell @Need4Weed sry for your loss, this years grow was touched by negative vibes, next year will be outstanding to compensate it all, because the Ganja Growing God and the AFN Star is on our side and it rocks!!:pass::smokeout:

Amen..:pass:

Dont forget about the Fruity Chronic Juice either bud...the still growing leftovers are proving their worth...pulled maybe 5-8 tiny specks of mold in the leftovers form the thieves. Great compared to the green poison especially considering density. Got 9 bags worth trimmed(likely close to 3lbs)....might not be a bad haul at all afterall!! Hoping it smokes fine!! She was a heavy eater and i was falling behind in feed, so i am hoping that the smoke is relatively clean.

:d5: [HASHTAG]#go912greenskell[/HASHTAG]

IMG_3283.JPG

I started cleaning the garden up for winter yesterday and look what I found..:biggrin:..the citrus usually come in 2's & 3's..this one has make a bunch of 11..:headbang:..Mother Nature..always bringing Surprises..

and we wait on mo...
muhahahahah
I'm going big here.. my photo is purps... :crying:
:photog::kiss::smokeit:
and the auto.. I'm pushing.. I snipped the bottoms and started to get heavy above... nice weather in forcast so... alllllllmost time
got about 3, 3L jars full plus a brown paper bag.. estimated weight.. nicely over qp just from the bottoms
pics tonight..
gotta take a trip to wally world and get some more jars

Back