Skelly og giant buds on this lady an she appears to fight bud rot with 0%while other plants succumb or have a lil she has none and the biggest buds of them all
WP_20171001_14_32_16_Pro.jpg
WP_20171001_14_35_00_Pro.jpg

:nono:... geez, what a run of shit luck my friends,...:doh:... Mongol, Need4weed-- :pighug:....sucky to hear,... GS, well, you know-! :eyebrows:

well, grind on we must! I' have been so busy lately with stuff, updates are late,.. but worth the wait! This Psicodelicia is a damn fine strain, mold hardy, great outdoor responses, tolerant of nutes/richness,... wonderful aroma, sweet spice-incense, very Asian as expected! I'd say the 8 week bloom time will be accurate,....I did some pretty serious defoliation to open up the insides and laterals for better exposure,.. taken in stride! She held her stored nutes well, staying green far longer than the others, even greening up more when fed some extra N that the others were clearly hurting for, so I cut it out entirely for her,...
psico1.jpg
psico3.jpg
psico2.jpg
psico4.jpg

:cheers: thanks GS! .... Dank buddy, the Skelly's are bomb, and what a boon for the mold resistance - that is breeding gold right there! hey, how's the Face/Off x The White doing? :eyebrows: ... my other Mephisto play-cross, SourBubble/Chem D' x Alien OG is awesome, if not very strong for mold resistance,....resin production is among the best I've had!

@dankstyle J @Waira - beautiful plants fellas!! Really nice looking plants.

Dank - wow man...nice to see zero mold on the biggest buds of the lot!! Excellent!!

Updating both of your entries right now.
Sorry friend about the rippers ,I harvested a blue kush today not sure about weight but it was a heavy load to haul not going to trim it to much I'm going to make hash she looks really nice but my indoor skills have improved an I'm able to yield pretty heavy an good bud run is actually not so common also won't have to pick buds off that aren't so pretty due to the governments use of the hemp russet mite.

:cheers: thanks GS! .... Dank buddy, the Skelly's are bomb, and what a boon for the mold resistance - that is breeding gold right there! hey, how's the Face/Off x The White doing? :eyebrows: ... my other Mephisto play-cross, SourBubble/Chem D' x Alien OG is awesome, if not very strong for mold resistance,....resin production is among the best I've had!
One died pulled it up the russet was ruthless on it ,the other ones nice very lanky og like from the Thai in the genetics a lil on the slower finishing side ,if I had the chance to baby it like unfortunately I'm not able to do with these plants I expect it to be very very nice an it's not an attracted to mold seems to be a more sativa og .

:smoking: Thanks Danks! that is good news to hear,... I plan to run that next season,.. sorry to hear about the loss of the other one though,.. you had an unfair amount of challenges this year for sure!
... Ahhh, Dinafems's Blue Kush? Mark said she's an outdoor winner, recommended to me,... on the list she goes! :thumbsup:

Readed back my bro's @912GreenSkell @Need4Weed sry for your loss, this years grow was touched by negative vibes, next year will be outstanding to compensate it all, because the Ganja Growing God and the AFN Star is on our side and it rocks!!:pass::smokeout:

:smoking: Thanks Danks! that is good news to hear,... I plan to run that next season,.. sorry to hear about the loss of the other one though,.. you had an unfair amount of challenges this year for sure!
... Ahhh, Dinafems's Blue Kush? Mark said she's an outdoor winner, recommended to me,... on the list she goes! :thumbsup:
She is ,has been ran in Oregon since 4 ever ,if you look up the lineage for blueberry kush it says it originally comes from Oregon not sure if dinafems blue kush is the same but the traits are there oregons pretty wet an she can handle it pretty well,lost a lil to mold but not a lot considering the conditions in the greenhouse were the least favorable you can get with wetness an humidity.the emerald og they use a mix of fire og xemerald diesel back crossed to dr frosts fire og has a lil more sativa than the original ogs so the finishing time is a lil longer then the typical 0ct 15 but the addition of the blue berry always gives em a faster finish,most will show more of the blue berry traits ,I have grown several of dinafems blue berry crosses an find them to be very potent medicine an the blue berry they use is definitely suited for outside she's quite nice ,as well as there blue amnesia xll ,now there's an auto with out side appeal she will go big every pheno I've seen .i think once I build my greenhouse I'm going to invest in a light deprivation tarp the weather has just had more of a trend to be slightly warm an wet the last few years an I could flip that around an maybe be possibly ahead

Back