@912GreenSkell My entry got spotted by the state cannabis suppression branch and they also got my indoor plants and lights. :nono: I was waiting till I went to court before I said anything. On the bright side, I only got 60 days, (suspended for 2 yrs), and a $300 fine. :peace:

Jeez bud....so sorry to hear that happened.

Welll....my season is damn near over....4am got robbed...mother fuckers stole the majority of the fruity chronic juice...half the atomic and half the think fast....gawd...i feel like killing myself since i (and the few hurting folks i take care of) are now totally fucked.

Welll....my season is damn near over....4am got robbed...mother fuckers stole the majority of the fruity chronic juice...half the atomic and half the think fast....gawd...i feel like killing myself since i (and the few hurting folks i take care of) are now totally fucked.

Fuckin rippers.... am so sorry to hear. Fall always makes me a little nervous...even tho my grows have mostly been indoors. Let us know if and how we can help the collective.

@912GreenSkell My entry got spotted by the state cannabis suppression branch and they also got my indoor plants and lights. :nono: I was waiting till I went to court before I said anything. On the bright side, I only got 60 days, (suspended for 2 yrs), and a $300 fine. :peace:

Aw Gawd @Need4Weed :nono: @912GreenSkell :nono: Damn..I am so Sorry for you both..:nono:..worst news of the season.

Hey guys..i just wanted to stop by and let you all know that the contest isnt over due to my issues...i might not be around as much as i should be, but please continue to pots you pics and i will ask...please try to keep up on your posting dates...i dont have time to follow as closely as i previously have, due to all of my real life complications.

20171001_081311.jpg

Hyia gladiators, the left side of the cornfield was harvested yesterday...DP is gone...so no more grows in this field, luckily all finger prints were wiped off 2 weeks ago!

Happy growing AFN!
:pass:

View attachment 811107
Hyia gladiators, the left side of the cornfield was harvested yesterday...DP is gone...so no more grows in this field, luckily all finger prints were wiped off 2 weeks ago!

Happy growing AFN!
:pass:

Okay so we have had our string of 3 bad things in a row happen between myself , @TheMongol , and @Need4Weed ...now hopefully lets finish this contest with some happy endings!!

Though i might be down(non entry fruity chronic juice)
IMG_6031.JPG

I am not out!! I refuse to give up so damn easily!! Official Entry Think Fast
IMG_6032.JPG

Your wish is my comand! Sorry about sideways...damn south paw. This is the 1/3 I left to take on saturday. It's all down now, with that top cola coming in with a wet weight of 178 grams. Total wet for the competition Northern Lights girl was 1066 grams of marketable nug, the nurfle went into another pile.
20170930_082145.jpg
20170930_081910.jpg
20170930_081754.jpg

Back