Damn bud....5 of 50 is harsh/!!
It was awful brother . I took em all out in a box and left em in the woods . went back an hour later with all I needed to dig and soforth and from what I could see it was mom and daughter from the prints. Think I scared em off cause I don't see em leaving five from the goodness of their hearts lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

It was awful brother . I took em all out in a box and left em in the woods . went back an hour later with all I needed to dig and soforth and from what I could see it was mom and daughter from the prints. Think I scared em off cause I don't see em leaving five from the goodness of their hearts lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I used to grow guerilla....once i put out 21 plants at dusk and realized i did a rookie move and forgot my wire cages...went back to the spot the following morning at dawn and brought my fishing rod to catch some brook trout while i was there....every single forkin' plant was gone. Pissed off i proceeded to go out and catch 20 brook trout...that made me feel a bit better!!(only a small bit better though...ahahhahaha)

Alright guys, Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is starting to fade, should be good for a weekend cut.
20170926_093617-1.jpg

@Need4Weed - Hey bud, your photo entry is out of date...please get a pic up asap.

@912GreenSkell My entry got spotted by the state cannabis suppression branch and they also got my indoor plants and lights. :nono: I was waiting till I went to court before I said anything. On the bright side, I only got 60 days, (suspended for 2 yrs), and a $300 fine. :peace:

Back