Seen a bunch of growers bite it big due to the russet mite,some commercial some medical but after fighting them for just a lil bit we are beating em back dads concoction of random things is quite amazing,@Waira I believe its mostly pyrethian based or marigold,but its being blasted outta a tree gun lol ,really lucky I come from a family of medical growers because a lil experience an how to is something even these much richer than me commercial guys can't buy

Whoever made the call to bring them here should be put in a closed room naked with 100,000 of the biter version of ladybugs. Now unless i am mistaken......the gov brought in ANOTHER imported insect to help keep populations down on the biter ladybugs....what a bunch of jackasses!!
In my research I believe they were the first to use the hemp russet mite ,but California season 2014 and random cases up to now to complete inoculation in some regions ,also Washington state has experienced them an they are released by the government every time but in the case of the USA when the russet is released it's always by the state never advertisement or warnings to growers ,they use it to control weeds is what they say .

I found mold in Nashira and harvested at day 126. This wierd mutant did not produce real buds. There was nothing to trim and dry, so what was not attacked by mold was fresh frozen and will be used for ice water hash.

This is the only "bud" pic.

Shiva - I may be harvesting prematurely rather than loosing it all to bud rot. I need to discuss it before reaching a conclusion.

What's the best way to make ice hash out of my trim brother ?

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I don't know about best but dry ice bubble like my dad makes comes out very nice ,ice works but dry ice works killer.

I don't know about best but dry ice bubble like my dad makes comes out very nice ,ice works but dry ice works killer.
Sure, dry ice is great!
However, I cannot get it. I use water, ice cubes, hand mixer and bubble bags. The trichs freeze at 4 degrees C and fall off with aggitation.

Nashira didn't give much. Very weird plant indeed.

:wall:
hehehe
coming down soon..

I'm goin to start a gofundme for skelly... jesus buds...
we'll get you that auto trimmer... and when we do... can I borrow it

and dry ice should be available at a hardware store.. if not look for a special fx place

Sorry guys...been spinning in circles...put in 3 days of trimming and am now done the upper tops....3 rough days of trimming... 16 hours on day one, 13 on day 2 and 13 today finished her off...liking taking the leftover bud on monday depending what cream caramel looks like.

@Mossy - until arthur and mohawk have chopped we are in no hurry. I will get to it asap though!!

Back