Big Bertha, Bubba Trouble/ @Magic , harvested Sunday, 9/17, 120 days from seed! The wait was worth it, see how she bends with the Weight. Big budded 55"
P1050756.jpg

Last edited:
mann... love that yellow.. she ate everything...
mine is munching them too all the first big sativa like fans fell off it was like autumn the other day.. wicked awesome time to go for a smoke...
guess i'll throw some pics up in here later, I shoulda hit it with a final pk blast 2 days ago but I opted not to...I still may as long as it gets a week off ( I don't got any.. gonna hit it with just an astralfloral or w/e from remo)

Tomorrow ought to be a big day!! Clean the trim room and move in for a few days...the green poison i have been running water though a few times and a spotted a piece of mold last week...spotted another 3 a couple of days ago, and a couple more today and it has been raining for the last day and a half...as soon as she dries out chop...cutting maybe a week early. Will leave lower underformed buds for another week.
I must not have been hitting her too hard with nutes(16liters every 3-4 days), as a couple of days ago i took a couple of lower branches(totally underformed) and trimmed the litlle buds up and they smoke great...fine white ash, nice taste and a solid indica stone! Sweet. Ran water a few times since then and she is paling up quite a bit, and coupled with the mold issue, its go time.

Last edited:
mann... love that yellow.. she ate everything...
mine is munching them too all the first big sativa like fans fell off it was like autumn the other day.. wicked awesome time to go for a smoke...
guess i'll throw some pics up in here later, I shoulda hit it with a final pk blast 2 days ago but I opted not to...I still may as long as it gets a week off ( I don't got any.. gonna hit it with just an astralfloral or w/e from remo)

Good stuff bud!! Cant wait for some pics!

Back