and lastly, as mold has been a nightmare for many here, myself included recently-- folks, avoid Bomb's Atomic for any outdoor growing,.. this plant has the singularly worst mold resistance I have ever seen! :nono: a little inclement weather, and this plant is a shit-show,... I'll be lucky to bring much clean bud in on her at this pace,.. daily surgery required, weather is way better, night time air movement, 3 sprays of Actinovate during late veg/early bloom (a bacterial anti-fungal agent), and still, she's just rolling over for it--:redcard:.... pathetic! Bomb, go back to school on this strain, or at least be honest about her being OK for outdoors,...:baghead:... a shame doubly so, because the bud itself is stellar,....

Totally agree 100%...bomb atomic is not outdoor suited from what i have seen so far!!

We got those fuckers in Ohio I got bit years back andhell yea it hurt damn

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
Ya we got em in m.d too been bit several times along with my son used to hold n play with lady bugs all the time.... Not no more!!

Ya we got em in m.d too been bit several times along with my son used to hold n play with lady bugs all the time.... Not no more!!

Whoever made the call to bring them here should be put in a closed room naked with 100,000 of the biter version of ladybugs. Now unless i am mistaken......the gov brought in ANOTHER imported insect to help keep populations down on the biter ladybugs....what a bunch of jackasses!!

Whoever made the call to bring them here should be put in a closed room naked with 100,000 of the biter version of ladybugs. Now unless i am mistaken......the gov brought in ANOTHER imported insect to help keep populations down on the biter ladybugs....what a bunch of jackasses!!
Yes also some beetles n those ended up killing every fucking ash tress on the east coast damn near!! They are a bunch of hills has eyes fucks on capital hill!!

Yes also some beetles n those ended up killing every fucking ash tress on the east coast damn near!! They are a bunch of hills has eyes fucks on capital hill!!

Okay i don't even have a high school diploma, and somehow i know this process is so very wrong!! Maybe gov's need to hire me at $150,000 a year to consult them in the ways of common sense!! :D

QUOTE="912GreenSkell, post: 1575826, member: 29456"]Okay i don't even have a high school diploma, and somehow i know this process is so very wrong!! Maybe gov's need to hire me at $150,000 a year to consult them in the ways of common sense!! :D[/QUOTE]
You got my vote n probably 90+% of the growbros on this site!! Haha

QUOTE="912GreenSkell, post: 1575826, member: 29456"]Okay i don't even have a high school diploma, and somehow i know this process is so very wrong!! Maybe gov's need to hire me at $150,000 a year to consult them in the ways of common sense!! :D
You got my vote n probably 90+% of the growbros on this site!! Haha[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha :D

Back