A week from tomorrow guys, 30th is my birthday, am gonna get up pour a cup of joe, smoke a bowl, and sit down and strip the girl where she's planted... pics, then the cut and trim.

214 gr. of unfinised Frisian Dew, poor girl:shrug:
20170923_180256.jpg

Great you got the plant harvested bud! Now just sit back and wait to see when they actually cut that corn!(make sure you tell us when if you see it harvested...curious minds want to know!)
Will do 912, today the corn was still on the field...one more week FD had time to get buds matured!!! But is like it is and i´m glad that i took her home, did a first test yesterday and WHAM!!! What an impact, this year resin was much more stickier, smell stronger and heavier toke....hope to bring home some little buds of HH!!!!

Will do 912, today the corn was still on the field...one more week FD had time to get buds matured!!! But is like it is and i´m glad that i took her home, did a first test yesterday and WHAM!!! What an impact, this year resin was much more stickier, smell stronger and heavier toke....hope to bring home some little buds of HH!!!!

You did the right thing my friend...tossed you a shot of rep. GREAT to hear the toke is awesome!!

:wall:
hehehe
coming down soon..

I'm goin to start a gofundme for skelly... jesus buds...
we'll get you that auto trimmer... and when we do... can I borrow it

and dry ice should be available at a hardware store.. if not look for a special fx place
I got the ice part. Im talking about the steps precisely how to do it. I've always just smoked and thrown my leaves and shit away from growing outside. I usually just had way to much shit lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Aw that's cool as hell. I don't have a bunch this year the deer ate em remember . I was left with 5 out of 50 big giant sadface dude . I got like a plastic bag from a grocery stores worth

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Back