Welll....my season is damn near over....4am got robbed...mother fuckers stole the majority of the fruity chronic juice...half the atomic and half the think fast....gawd...i feel like killing myself since i (and the few hurting folks i take care of) are now totally fucked.
Im sorry man . for real I do know the pain. I had to move mine . four wheeler's found em . thank god I check,em daily. They took one before I got there when they were a Lil younger. So six went to five. But I gotta be smarter than them. I moved em a lousy quarter mile to an oil well road fuck em lol . I know shit sucks now . I got some seeds off mine if u need some let me know

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

[HASHTAG]#gooutdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

[HASHTAG]#go912greenskell[/HASHTAG] :headbang:..you are a Machine.

We should arrange a [HASHTAG]#afnsmokeout[/HASHTAG] party ..when all the grows are done..[HASHTAG]#smokecannabisLivewithFriends[/HASHTAG] :smokeout: ..Live Smoke Reports..:coffee:

Gonna be interesting to hear what your favourite girl of 2017 is after the selection you have to pick from..:headbang:

Yeah @Vlad The Inhaler ..:biggrin:..if any Trimmer vendors are looking in..we could give a Hell of a Trimmer Test for you on @912GreenSkell 's girls....:headbang:
SMOKEOUT!

20171012_112956-3984x2241.jpg

Arthur thinks the unknown bag seed is ready... I told him one more week...

:headbang: :smokeout: :woohoo1: ... y'all grindin' proper, even through the Mold Wars! :doh:.... Aunty made a great suggestion, so I'll get with Optic Foliar Dinesh (owner/inventor) and talk about mold prevention using Transport and ATAK,... I know from direct trsting and observation, where ever I spray this combo, it kills the mold dead in it's track,... you just have to remove all you can that's infected ASAP, just to reduce the spore load, and open things up so the solution can reach fresh tissues,.. once literally inside where the fungus actually is, the spray can do it's magic! I have a couple pics of this in fact,... infected leaf and bud under it when removed,...slapped down!
P1060496.JPG
P1060497.JPG

...more catch-up later,...:greenthumb:... Psicodelicia is almost done, I'll try for one last round of night pics and post up! She's a beauty, and a worthy strain to seriously consider,...:spels:

Im sorry man . for real I do know the pain. I had to move mine . four wheeler's found em . thank god I check,em daily. They took one before I got there when they were a Lil younger. So six went to five. But I gotta be smarter than them. I moved em a lousy quarter mile to an oil well road fuck em lol . I know shit sucks now . I got some seeds off mine if u need some let me know

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

You must have missed the addition...it actually worked out alright...in the thieves haste to get out of there they couldnt take my weed with them, and i believe the only way they screwed me is by taking down plants that were not ready yet. I dont even think they got a joint...haha pricks!!

top pic really does it for me,
Me too...that will be my final choice pic for live bud.

Back