Wtf? How dumb can u be rip plants up and leave them. They knew u man !! They are your friends

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

They were caught in the act by the night watchman...instead of sticking around to fight for the weed they ran. Plants with trunks and branches like this, arent easily ripped up or carried away my friend!!
IMG_57509.jpg

They were caught in the act by the night watchman...instead of sticking around to fight for the weed they ran. Plants with trunks and branches like this, arent easily ripped up or carried away my friend!!
View attachment 815667
Hell no they aren't lol. Some people man. Least the night guy helped u out. Smoke him down lol. And glad u kept everyone's smoke together

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

View attachment 815667
yeah, "they" would need a crew to haul much away. I can't imagine a quick getaway dragging one of those big photos!

img_3316-jpg.813134
@Mossy -- :clapper: :greenthumb: that is a gorgeous pic my friend! I especially like the coral-red passion flower,.. the chili's are doing it for me too though- :drool: Whatcha got there for kinds? ... I bet your happy the grape mess is over- :rofl: ... how's the rest of your harvest? :eyebrows:

>>> :bow: ---:vibe::spels: :vibe: ....... GS! :help: :haha: ...looking at those knuckle draggers, I almost feel for you,..:crying:...:bighug:.... Woooow... TF turned out OK after all, ay? ..and you were worried at one point- :biggrin:... I have to say, I'm blown away at the tolerance and performance of the plants, more than ever now with the weather going rather un-harvest-friendly like it is! ...stoked the WidowB' and Atomic are holding up so well against the Enemy,... One nice thing about that cold-- the colors! All the bud looks stellar mate, very nicely done- :clapper: :greenthumb:.... FCJ is a blue-hued beauty :d5:.....

>> Dank' :pighug: what an f'ing grind this season for you too,... very good to hear some yields were had after all! ...:yoinks:- on the indoor russets though! It's clear why some green houses make their employee's wear clean-suites like they do for microchip manufacturing! ...little fuckers spread like a virus sometimes- :cuss:.... How did the Face/Off OG x White turn out? Excellent I hope!... the Sour Bubble/Chem D' x Alien OG is shaping up to be one of the best I've grown, potency is gob-smacking,. aroma amazing florals and some fuel-ish notes emerging as cure proceeds--
s5.jpg
... I might have even spurred some renewed interest from Mephisto on this strain-- as well he should- :biggrin:- I can't believe they made this superb fun-test cross and just shelved it,...maybe as F1's, they didn't get the killer pheno's? :shrug:

>> Arthur -- :woohoo1: nice low-grow on that lady there! ..any idea what she is? The pic is classic, he really looks like he's giving you that expectant look! :rofl:

>>> :headbang: Alrighty, my season is near done! :woohoo: only Psicodelicia left, and she's likely done Sunday,... She's a gem friends, one of the better, easier photo's I've grown.. tolerant, tough enough, and has made excellent looking buds,... true to her Sativa heritage, they'll be open structured, med. density, fuzzed over heavily with very fine trichomes on shorter stalks which makes her look velvety,... she shares some aroma elements with the Cannalope Haze, but is sweeter/fruity along with incensey,... :smokeout: Cheers all!
psico2.jpg
psico3.jpg
psico6.jpg
psico4.jpg
psico7.jpg
psico8.jpg

img_3316-jpg.813134
@Mossy -- :clapper: :greenthumb: that is a gorgeous pic my friend! I especially like the coral-red passion flower,.. the chili's are doing it for me too though- :drool: Whatcha got there for kinds? ... I bet your happy the grape mess is over- :rofl: ... how's the rest of your harvest? :eyebrows:

>>> :bow: ---:vibe::spels: :vibe: ....... GS! :help: :haha: ...looking at those knuckle draggers, I almost feel for you,..:crying:...:bighug:.... Woooow... TF turned out OK after all, ay? ..and you were worried at one point- :biggrin:... I have to say, I'm blown away at the tolerance and performance of the plants, more than ever now with the weather going rather un-harvest-friendly like it is! ...stoked the WidowB' and Atomic are holding up so well against the Enemy,... One nice thing about that cold-- the colors! All the bud looks stellar mate, very nicely done- :clapper: :greenthumb:.... FCJ is a blue-hued beauty :d5:.....

>> Dank' :pighug: what an f'ing grind this season for you too,... very good to hear some yields were had after all! ...:yoinks:- on the indoor russets though! It's clear why some green houses make their employee's wear clean-suites like they do for microchip manufacturing! ...little fuckers spread like a virus sometimes- :cuss:.... How did the Face/Off OG x White turn out? Excellent I hope!... the Sour Bubble/Chem D' x Alien OG is shaping up to be one of the best I've grown, potency is gob-smacking,. aroma amazing florals and some fuel-ish notes emerging as cure proceeds-- View attachment 815801 ... I might have even spurred some renewed interest from Mephisto on this strain-- as well he should- :biggrin:- I can't believe they made this superb fun-test cross and just shelved it,...maybe as F1's, they didn't get the killer pheno's? :shrug:

>> Arthur -- :woohoo1: nice low-grow on that lady there! ..any idea what she is? The pic is classic, he really looks like he's giving you that expectant look! :rofl:

>>> :headbang: Alrighty, my season is near done! :woohoo: only Psicodelicia left, and she's likely done Sunday,... She's a gem friends, one of the better, easier photo's I've grown.. tolerant, tough enough, and has made excellent looking buds,... true to her Sativa heritage, they'll be open structured, med. density, fuzzed over heavily with very fine trichomes on shorter stalks which makes her look velvety,... she shares some aroma elements with the Cannalope Haze, but is sweeter/fruity along with incensey,... :smokeout: Cheers all!
View attachment 815805 View attachment 815806 View attachment 815807 View attachment 815808 View attachment 815809 View attachment 815810
No idea as to strain, she wasn't real happy outside! Last couple weeks have been fighting a few worms... yesterday ended up being the point I said f it. Cut her about a hr after this photo was taken. I've got a little more trimming to do, but looks like I came out with about 8 Oz when dried, and I had the iso production line up and running and came up just short of 15 grams of golden goodness. Was a little disappointed I had to wash as much as I did, her flowers were the best I've smelled in quite a while. Fruity bubblegummy.

img_3316-jpg.813134

>> Dank' :pighug: what an f'ing grind this season for you too,... very good to hear some yields were had after all! ...:yoinks:- on the indoor russets though! It's clear why some green houses make their employee's wear clean-suites like they do for microchip manufacturing! ...little fuckers spread like a virus sometimes- :cuss:.... How did the Face/Off OG x White turn out? Excellent I hope!... the Sour Bubble/Chem D' x Alien OG is shaping up to be one of the best I've grown, potency is gob-smacking,. aroma amazing florals and some fuel-ish notes emerging as cure proceeds-- View attachment 815801 ... I might have even spurred some renewed interest from Mephisto on this strain-- as well he should- :biggrin:- I can't believe they made this superb fun-test cross and just shelved it,...maybe as F1's, they didn't get the killer pheno's? :shrug:

View attachment 815805 View attachment 815806 View attachment 815807 View attachment 815808 View attachment 815809 View attachment 815810
cheers to you 2 and that fine lady!

I am able to harvest soon as we have the time ,will take pics then ,got the two skellys an the white face off that smells very mango like from the white lineage

Back