@Mossy your plants looking supreme!! :cheers:

Cheers @Belivitez :headbang:..have a great weekend..

In fact that's the problem...last year the farmer grew edible corn in this field and harvested at the end of october, but this year i unfortunately noticed too late that the corn could be feed for animals, that should be harvested at the middle of september and the fd could be ready in maybe 4-5 weeks, but the dp is far away from it...so i have to take it like a champ, because it's impossible to move the bags away:shrug:

Damn @TheMongol :nono:..that doesn't sound good...:shrug:

It happens me sometimes, that i do uploads, likes of posts and afn-system tells " you have to be locked in" to perform this action?:woohoo:

That Sounds like you are Timing out and it wants you to log back in....:headbang:..copy the post you are wanting to post..log in..the paste back into where you want it..:headbang:

Cheers @Belivitez :headbang:..have a great weekend..

Damn @TheMongol :nono:..that doesn't sound good...:shrug:

That Sounds like you are Timing out and it wants you to log back in....:headbang:..copy the post you are wanting to post..log in..the paste back into where you want it..:headbang:
I'll do...thank you!

Outdoors grow his summer is like growing in a fridge, @Mossy.
I am glad I skipped the tomatoes this year. They would never come to harvest. 2 yrs ago was like this summer and I had like 1000 green tomatoes in October. I got 2 red tomatoes that year.
Last year I had like 1000 red tomatoes, but the Botrytis ate all my buds outside.

Last edited:
@dankstle J @islandgrower @Maria Sanchez @walterW Well I have harvested and dried what would have been my entry . -- But --
DSC_0096.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

In all Fairness
-- To the comp and other growers I will not be submitting my photos , There is about 10 % mold in this top bud photo , I pushed the plant for that extra week and we had 5 days of 90% humidity and did not notice the mold till I harvested it . Funny winter this year should not of had that type of humidity , So all the best guys . Hecno . :thumbsup: :vibe:

@dankstle J @islandgrower @Maria Sanchez @walterW Well I have harvested and dried what would have been my entry . -- But --
View attachment 796674
View attachment 796675
In all Fairness
-- To the comp and other growers I will not be submitting my photos , There is about 10 % mold in this top bud photo , I pushed the plant for that extra week and we had 5 days of 90% humidity and did not notice the mold till I harvested it . Funny winter this year should not of had that type of humidity , So all the best guys . Hecno . [emoji106] :vibe:
No worries can still be entered. Great looking bid regardless of he mould

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

View attachment 796674
View attachment 796675
In all Fairness
-- To the comp and other growers I will not be submitting my photos , There is about 10 % mold in this top bud photo , I pushed the plant for that extra week and we had 5 days of 90% humidity and did not notice the mold till I harvested it . Funny winter this year should not of had that type of humidity , So all the best guys . Hecno . :thumbsup: :vibe:
Looks good really nice plant ,I would still keep it in the contest .

Back