Judgement call in this strange outdoor season @Dr. Babnik ...sense says clean off the dead leaves and see if it keeps happening..:headbang:..but..if she was mine..I'd probably take her down.

What about fast drying a bud..:hookah:..test..and then decide.
I will take the top off. At the base of the stem, there is a cluster of flowers that needs light. Still lots of white pistils.
As i wrote earlier, 130 days is what I expect

update time
yesterday, Bertha standing tall, 55", and filling out.....101d from seed
P1050601.jpg
P1050605.jpg
P1050619.jpg

very similar!
But Nashira is still drinking.

I'll test smoke some bud.

:d5: Let us know what she smokes like...:hookah:....

They spin a little silk web around the part of the bud they're on and munch away, this causes the brown leaves.

@Vlad The Inhaler ..yup..I have had them..necretise the bud as they leave..:nono:

It's ok Mossy, that's my mate Keggsie in the pics.. I'm fine, not sure where he is now tho.. [emoji2]

:crying: Ferts...that is why your girls are so tall...

I will take the top off. At the base of the stem, there is a cluster of flowers that needs light. Still lots of white pistils.
As i wrote earlier, 130 days is what I expect

That has to be one of the longest finish times I've ever seen on an Auto...:d5:

esterday, Bertha standing tall, 55", and filling out.....101d from seed

Ha @trailanimal :bighug:..such well Trained girls..they have stopped just short of your Max headroom..:headbang:..I Thought they would be hitting the roof.

That might be my last update, 7am this morning 24F on outside thermo in the sun!........View attachment 797478 haven't gone in the greenhouse yet, I'll wait until it gets warmer, no idea what happens next.

Aw Fluck...............:snow2:..that is scarey temps...............what you going to do...?

@Mossy , right now just wait and see. When it warms I'm going in to commune with the girls and see what is.
Ok, current outdoor temp up to 38f, greenhouse 73f. The big girls are lifting their leaves, yea! Looking slightly hammered but still here, they want to fulfill their destinies!
Breaking all the rules. Last 24 hrs in the greenhouse 81/30f, rh 93/16%. The sun is shining though, even after a tough night I'm thinking still maturing, I'll see. Overcast coming again, warmer nightimes

@trailanimal buds... chop some feckin wood and get to burning brother..
heat up some stones like ol skool sleeping bag warmers
leave em in the greenhouse at nite

and @Mossy has ninja powers man... called the pink variant "my kinda gal"
jesus.. walked up to give it some water...
hairs are goin deeeeeeeeepppppp purple

pics to come later

Back