Also @912GreenSkell here she is my comp auto is finished!!! Saw some amber trics yesterday also a few wee spots of mold just starting and she was so packed with hard nugs with barley any wind i saw it turning to a horror show quick so i took action!!....now question for ya does the fresh bud pic have to be right after u pick it or could it be of the day after i picked? Heres some examples ....she has turned purple tinted in the last few days the first pic is just before i cut her next pic is right after then the next pic is next day(this morning) and the buds stem n all turned even darker purple almost black over night!! Last few pics is of today big difference
cheers grobro!
those buds look sticky!

Right on @Mossy totally understand ....the dad was a og and the mom was sfvog not sure what ge looked like tho as my good friend n breeder in Denver was the one who bred it and sent me seeds just got a little note with my with package that had a few plant details like u would find on seedsman or something whem u go to buy some seeds lol so dont know a whole lot mostly learning as i grow with this one ..it is fun tho!! Cant wait to see what the rest of the seeds from him do!!
an og and a sanfernado valley og would be 100%og kush ,they both came from the same mom as clones ,the only tricky part is what og is the first og in the cross ,there are many ogs ghost ,legend,Tahoe,Larry ,respect cut ✂ legend crinkle legend,so many to name but they all come from the same mom ,there just displaying pheno differences based on who grew them an the conditions of the mothers the clone was taken from all factor in .

an og and a sanfernado valley og would be 100%og kush ,they both came from the same mom as clones ,the only tricky part is what og is the first og in the cross ,there are many ogs ghost ,legend,Tahoe,Larry ,respect cut ✂ legend crinkle legend,so many to name but they all come from the same mom ,there just displaying pheno differences based on who grew them an the conditions of the mothers the clone was taken from all factor in .

Nice info @dankstyle J :bighug:..cheers for Sharing.

OG was the [HASHTAG]#magicword[/HASHTAG] :wizzy:..now you know you have the multi colour traits..bud and leaf..:headbang:

I have got two plants right on schedule in flowering an the rest are behind ,hopefully the two are done before Oct 10 I'm really not sure to why the delayed flower time .was hoping to get some meds to last awhile so I could work on new breeding projects ,oh well what ever doesn't finish will be hash skelly og
WP_20170830_002.jpg
WP_20170830_007.jpg

I have got two plants right on schedule in flowering an the rest are behind ,hopefully the two are done before Oct 10 I'm really not sure to why the delayed flower time .was hoping to get some meds to last awhile so I could work on new breeding projects ,oh well what ever doesn't finish will be hash skelly og View attachment 798145 View attachment 798146

Absolutely Glorious @dankstyle J ..:headbang:..gives me a happy heart just seeing them..

Absolutely Glorious @dankstyle J ..:headbang:..gives me a happy heart just seeing them..
Thank you very much Mossy I believe next year I will have made all the necessary improvements to my set up to really make em shine ,maybe even light dep em to beat all the rain and gloom .

:crying::crying::crying:

Talk about turning water into wine........:yoinks:...look what the storm did....

IMG_2904.JPG

Flipping heck..:coffee:..get the stain remover....

Free plants............?..............:biggrin:

IMG_2907.JPG

Some kind of squash..tomatoes..maybe a chilli..mushroom....I don't remember eating the mushroom..:nono:

IMG_2908.JPG

tomato...

IMG_2905.JPG

tomatoes and chillies..

I recycle the washing up water into the plants..it is Amazing what you get for free...:coffee:

Awe
:crying::crying::crying:

Talk about turning water into wine........:yoinks:...look what the storm did....

View attachment 798148

Flipping heck..:coffee:..get the stain remover....

Free plants............?..............:biggrin:

View attachment 798149

Some kind of squash..tomatoes..maybe a chilli..mushroom....I don't remember eating the mushroom..:nono:

View attachment 798150

tomato...

View attachment 798151

tomatoes and chillies..

I recycle the washing up water into the plants..it is Amazing what you get for free...:coffee:
Awesome @Mossy we do tge same thing in our compost pile we usually get squash watermellon n peppers every year that way its great isnt it!!

[HASHTAG]#godankstyle[/HASHTAG] J :vibe: Fingers Crossed your dreams come true..:wizzy:
Thank you very much I still believe you can be the best you can be even if coming from a ghetto rural trailer park ,I think when I muster up enough to build the new greenhouse next spring I can prove that .Very very excited about the terpine enhancing teas me an you have been making I believe if it's possible to improve the terps an flavors of already existing scents in the cannabis genetics there would be huge medical benefits.Very excited about the future an since I spend a great deal of my time researching and reading an have gotten quite a few breakthroughs this year i feel like great things are unfolding for our beautiful plant an afn .

Back