An extra update! Shiva is going into flower!

9FEDC4DF-760B-48CF-80E8-10124FE7AE11.JPG

Nashira, on the other hand start to worry me. @Mossy look at the dryness in the top flower. Should I harvest her? If it was yours, what would you do?

IMG_0870.JPG

Nashira, on the other hand start to worry me. @Mossy look at the dryness in the top flower. Should I harvest her? If it was yours, what would you do?

Judgement call in this strange outdoor season @Dr. Babnik ...sense says clean off the dead leaves and see if it keeps happening..:headbang:..but..if she was mine..I'd probably take her down.

What about fast drying a bud..:hookah:..test..and then decide.

@Dr. Babnik ..I had a run into the garden....:headbang:...
IMG_2850.JPG

Similar...?

But..this is a couple of stumpies I stopped watering because I was going to take them down...but didn't get round to it yet...

1-2 weeks without water...:headbang:

Outdoors grow his summer is like growing in a fridge, @Mossy.
I am glad I skipped the tomatoes this year. They would never come to harvest. 2 yrs ago was like this summer and I had like 1000 green tomatoes in October. I got 2 red tomatoes that year.
Last year I had like 1000 red tomatoes, but the Botrytis ate all my buds outside.

Woof..that says a Lot....:headbang:..no wonder so many growers have had canna problems outdoor this year..

@dankstle J @islandgrower @Maria Sanchez @walterW Well I have harvested and dried what would have been my entry . -- But --
View attachment 796674
View attachment 796675
In all Fairness
-- To the comp and other growers I will not be submitting my photos , There is about 10 % mold in this top bud photo , I pushed the plant for that extra week and we had 5 days of 90% humidity and did not notice the mold till I harvested it . Funny winter this year should not of had that type of humidity , So all the best guys . Hecno . :thumbsup: :vibe:

Yup..funny season all 'round @hecno :d5:..we Roll with it...

Photoperiod update time, I'm sure it's been a few weeks?
@912GreenSkell @Mossy ...
I just love this growing pit .. there was a monster Lime in there less than a month ago ..
View attachment 796688 View attachment 796689

:smoking:

Yeah...:d5:..who ever you buried in that pit is doing a great fertilising job....:coffee:..as Always..your girls look Great..
How you doing for damp...?..the glass looks moisture free...:headbang:.

Hey peeps! Just been dodging farmers up the hill. [emoji16]
8ac05b5a52d97dbf44fa56538cc823cf.jpg
7379e32a54a373a0b49fd6d6aed1a68e.jpg
a0bbb7756ef21f0bc5034f02d870fef8.jpg
57b62c32389acaafaf6248c284c75da7.jpg
f690212b0bfb3169c42eb40eb8075b06.jpg

I definitely picked the biggest to be my battle plant. They're all big but she a foot taller than her sisters.

:yoinks: Damn......:yoinks:..a group of Triffids have Eaten @Vlad The Inhaler :yoinks:..and no-one has organised a rescue mission...:yoinks:

From a coffeeshop in the netherlands...
25euro for 2.3gramms

Scan qr for detail
1fe9418f4363e0349c52c6dd938fe2e2.jpg
5f24f88e0d525d1bfa809529fb12f4e6.jpg

Does it work?

:d5: My question too...:biggrin:

Woof..that says a Lot....:headbang:..no wonder so many growers have had canna problems outdoor this year..

Yeah...:d5:..who ever you buried in that pit is doing a great fertilising job....:coffee:..as Always..your girls look Great..

:yoinks: Damn......:yoinks:..a group of Triffids have Eaten @Vlad The Inhaler :yoinks:..and no-one has organised a rescue mission...:yoinks:

:d5: My question too...[emoji3]
It works

IMG_2858.JPG

Yeah...:coffee:..the grapes are ready......

I really need to speed up the picking now coz I've had an old sunflower succumb to powdery mildew....so it is in the air..85% humidity this morning..drip..drip..drip....:nono:

Judgement call in this strange outdoor season @Dr. Babnik ...sense says clean off the dead leaves and see if it keeps happening..:headbang:..but..if she was mine..I'd probably take her down.

What about fast drying a bud..:hookah:..test..and then decide.
@Dr. Babnik ..I had a run into the garden....:headbang:...View attachment 797034

Similar...?

But..this is a couple of stumpies I stopped watering because I was going to take them down...but didn't get round to it yet...

1-2 weeks without water...:headbang:
very similar!
But Nashira is still drinking.

I'll test smoke some bud.

An extra update! Shiva is going into flower!

Doc! Long time no speak maaan!

Have you checked that bud for caterpillars? Over here we get these little green ones that munch away on the buds. They're about 5mm long and move fast when you see them.

They spin a little silk web around the part of the bud they're on and munch away, this causes the brown leaves.

Open the bud up and have a peek inside. Could be that.

[emoji1365]

:d5: My question too...:biggrin:

It's ok Mossy, that's my mate Keggsie in the pics.. I'm fine, not sure where he is now tho.. [emoji2]

Doc! Long time no speak maaan!

Have you checked that bud for caterpillars? Over here we get these little green ones that munch away on the buds. They're about 5mm long and move fast when you see them.

They spin a little silk web around the part of the bud they're on and munch away, this causes the brown leaves.

Open the bud up and have a peek inside. Could be that.

[emoji1365]
Mr. Vlad! How are you!

I'll cut the top and investigate!

Back