IMG_2691.JPG

New season figs are coming off...Yum...one of our most favourite breakfasts is spanish cured ham with philli cheese and figs..drizzled with honey...

IMG_2782.JPG

@mohawk warrior ..the chillies and aubergines are doing Well..the bell peppers are small with some getting bud rot ends too..
Guessing coz my meters aren't proving accurate..I'd say the garden is about ph .5 Out...and that is why the toms and peppers aren't happy...:headbang:

BTW..the egg shells are there to be rotovated in..:coffee:..all coffee grinds and egg shells are recycled..

this is a sad sad day....
I hope you can properly persuade the hubby into getting his wife to chill the f*ck out... have a beer with him and ask him if he'd like some of the crop. best of luck brother, hope for the best.

this is terrible.. another victim.. I hope you atleast had a nice visit with mum

@Mossy dusted eggshells work nice too but that's a before kinda thing...
you must be getting the cold front that just passed threw... we got warm temps coming back... but the nite time temps dropped to 10 C 2 days back 2 back hohoho baby... might get colorful in here
Sucks homie ,but I got to keep moving forward,thanks mossy to for the kind words ,at times I have been put through the weather but there really is sunny days after the storm ,so glad I got a few outside an a lil indoor cuz the stress of no meds that would definitely get me down .

Little swing by...Hollands Hope in the Jungle Place still growing and no Flowers, so i got her a little PK kick today and did it also in the cornfield to the Durban Poison scroged and tomorrow will follow another valerian add...HH...
20170825_103958.jpg

DP...
20170825_113018.jpg

20170825_113043.jpg

The Frisian Drew is in full Flower Mode...
View attachment 796347
DP and FD together...
20170825_112917.jpg

AFN system kicks me out too often...Happy Growing All!

Attachments

• 20170825_113007.jpg
    20170825_113007.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 20170825_112956.jpg
    20170825_112956.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 62
Good news! My camera arrived today! Bad news is I had to order a usb cord and it won't be here until next week. So one more crappy pic update! I re-applied more Azamax today and luckily no further bug damage was observed.
1st up is sissy, (the girl that was hit the hardest), Mazar x Great White Shark
IMG_20170825_161329_kindlephoto-931761696.jpg

Next up is my entry plant Mazar x Great White Shark
IMG_20170825_161354_kindlephoto-931715926.jpg

Northern Lights x Big Bud
IMG_20170825_161411_kindlephoto-931677993.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies
IMG_20170825_161444_kindlephoto-931629162.jpg

Mazar x Great White Shark, (after spraying)
IMG_20170825_163431_kindlephoto-931583550.jpg

Dad got pissed after all we did to help out the people moving in an buying our family farm ,they started saying how the grow needs to come up the realtor doesn't like marijuana an the people buying it can't live with drugs on their property ,dad countered that is a grow for sick people registered as a medical grow an that they won't be pulling up anything ,the grow will go on ,so far now blue skies over the grow.

@Mossy, Shiva has been growing for 5 months and Nashira is 107 days today.

I am convinced Nashira will finish outside @ day 130 or so. The buds are very small and looks like nothing I've grown before and I'm hopefull the bud rot mold keeps away from her.

Regarding the photos, the weather forcast for the season is very bad indeed. I am preparing mentaly for falure and bud rot.

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :d5: the only frustrations with the net is...I'd Love to be going 'round giving all the girls a rub and sniff..maybe sample a small bud...:smoker: as we inspected them...:biggrin:..a nice coffee to wrap your fingers 'round after you have rifled through your girls skirts really brings the aromatics out..sigh..
c03931753093bfd402eaa37acfa1fbd5.jpg
..how I Love a girl with a great perfume..

The girls are basking on the patio..
SarcasticEsteemedBackswimmer-max-1mb.gif
...not for shade...just the farmer is due..the alfalfa is flowering..and the girls are getting too big to hide in the sunflowers..:biggrin:..especially from the elevated position of a tractor.

IMG_2806.JPG

I laid the big 3 in the 40 ltr pot down..broke all her arms so she stays under cover..:coffee:..and I'll probably give her a bikini trim.
Get rid of all the low no weight bud on the bottom of the stems..:headbang:..no point putting energy into stuff that won't get the light to mature.

Unfortunately..all 3 phenos look and smell like the pheno I don't like...:nono:...but they should keep hubby going over winter.

IMG_2809.JPG

Fortunately 3 of the 4 in the other multi pot look like my kinda girls..:dancer:

IMG_2813.JPG
IMG_2814.JPG

Packing pink pistills...

IMG_2812.JPG

ALF#3 is packing deep purple..when you look from over head against the white pistils they almost look black and white..

IMG_2810.JPG

JEM purple laid over with white russian trics makes her a nice mauvey grey..:headbang:..she'll Taste good..:hookah:..and I have 3 pots of them..:d5:

IMG_2820.JPG

The Jack 47..taking her own sweet time..but is definitely fattening now...great size for being 2 in a 20 ltr pot..:headbang:

20170825_113043-jpg.796344

The Frisian Drew is in full Flower Mode...
View attachment 796347
DP and FD together...
20170825_112917-jpg.796349

@TheMongol :headbang: I Love where you have Hidden them..the corn looks about ready to harvest..how long do you have left..?

AFN system kicks me out too often...Happy Growing All!

What is happening..?...

Good news! My camera arrived today! Bad news is I had to order a usb cord and it won't be here until next week. So one more crappy pic update!

Oh..that is so bloody frustrating...:wall:...getting kit and not being able to use it until you buy more stuff..:nono:
But..the photos and the girls Look good...:headbang:

Dad got pissed after all we did to help out the people moving in an buying our family farm ,they started saying how the grow needs to come up the realtor doesn't like marijuana an the people buying it can't live with drugs on their property ,dad countered that is a grow for sick people registered as a medical grow an that they won't be pulling up anything ,the grow will go on ,so far now blue skies over the grow.

Maybe he can delay the hand over date..:headbang:..I'll keep me fingers firmly crossed for you.

@Mossy, Shiva has been growing for 5 months and Nashira is 107 days today.

Wow..:headbang:..I'm pretty sure we germed around the same time..so I knew it had been a long haul.

I am convinced Nashira will finish outside @ day 130 or so. The buds are very small and looks like nothing I've grown before and I'm hopefull the bud rot mold keeps away from her.

Almost 18.5 WEEKS you expect for Finish..Wow..:yoinks:...

Regarding the photos, the weather forcast for the season is very bad indeed. I am preparing mentaly for falure and bud rot.

Sending anti mold karma for everyone....:wizzy:...

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :d5: the only frustrations with the net is...I'd Love to be going 'round giving all the girls a rub and sniff..maybe sample a small bud...:smoker: as we inspected them...:biggrin:..a nice coffee to wrap your fingers 'round after you have rifled through your girls skirts really brings the aromatics out..sigh..View attachment 796504..how I Love a girl with a great perfume..

The girls are basking on the patio..
SarcasticEsteemedBackswimmer-max-1mb.gif
...not for shade...just the farmer is due..the alfalfa is flowering..and the girls are getting too big to hide in the sunflowers..:biggrin:..especially from the elevated position of a tractor.

View attachment 796523

I laid the big 3 in the 40 ltr pot down..broke all her arms so she stays under cover..:coffee:..and I'll probably give her a bikini trim.
Get rid of all the low no weight bud on the bottom of the stems..:headbang:..no point putting energy into stuff that won't get the light to mature.

Unfortunately..all 3 phenos look and smell like the pheno I don't like...:nono:...but they should keep hubby going over winter.

View attachment 796525

Fortunately 3 of the 4 in the other multi pot look like my kinda girls..:dancer:

View attachment 796526 View attachment 796527

Packing pink pistills...

View attachment 796529

ALF#3 is packing deep purple..when you look from over head against the white pistils they almost look black and white..

View attachment 796530

JEM purple laid over with white russian trics makes her a nice mauvey grey..:headbang:..she'll Taste good..:hookah:..and I have 3 pots of them..:d5:

View attachment 796533

The Jack 47..taking her own sweet time..but is definitely fattening now...great size for being 2 in a 20 ltr pot..:headbang:

@TheMongol :headbang: I Love where you have Hidden them..the corn looks about ready to harvest..how long do you have left..?

What is happening..?...

Oh..that is so bloody frustrating...:wall:...getting kit and not being able to use it until you buy more stuff..:nono:
But..the photos and the girls Look good...:headbang:

Maybe he can delay the hand over date..:headbang:..I'll keep me fingers firmly crossed for you.

Wow..:headbang:..I'm pretty sure we germed around the same time..so I knew it had been a long haul.

Almost 18.5 WEEKS you expect for Finish..Wow..:yoinks:...

Sending anti mold karma for everyone....:wizzy:...
In fact that's the problem...last year the farmer grew edible corn in this field and harvested at the end of october, but this year i unfortunately noticed too late that the corn could be feed for animals, that should be harvested at the middle of september and the fd could be ready in maybe 4-5 weeks, but the dp is far away from it...so i have to take it like a champ, because it's impossible to move the bags away:shrug:

It happens me sometimes, that i do uploads, likes of posts and afn-system tells " you have to be locked in" to perform this action?:woohoo:

Back