Im having a small vacation at my parents place ....

I arrived to a horror show :

Mazar
IMG_20170824_141042.jpg
IMG_20170824_141108.jpg

Only 1 plant have escaped the mold :
Auto Lemon
IMG_20170824_141206.jpg
IMG_20170824_141242.jpg

Have a Good Weekend all:bighug:

My next greenhouse mossy will be better anyway,dad said I can have half of the one we got now an with some ingenuity I'm going customize it add fans possibly air conditioning really set it up nice already got some money saved,on the greenhouse front it looked like a go on the grow the guy buying the property was going to let us keep the plants but after talking with his wife I guess she's anti marijuana an told him she isn't cool with it ,kinda sucks losing a huge medical crop when you have a lot of health problems not to mention the super rare seeds I used or money an time I am going to stay positive an keep working on my indoor an my greenhouse dream who knows the wife might change her mind ,but once people get what they want they don't always choose to be nice after wards .
this is a sad sad day....
I hope you can properly persuade the hubby into getting his wife to chill the f*ck out... have a beer with him and ask him if he'd like some of the crop. best of luck brother, hope for the best.

Mazar
View attachment 796181 View attachment 796182

Auto Lemon
View attachment 796183 View attachment 796184

this is terrible.. another victim.. I hope you atleast had a nice visit with mum

@Mossy dusted eggshells work nice too but that's a before kinda thing...
you must be getting the cold front that just passed threw... we got warm temps coming back... but the nite time temps dropped to 10 C 2 days back 2 back hohoho baby... might get colorful in here

Last edited:
this is terrible.. another victim.. I hope you atleast had a nice visit with mum

this was a test to see how bad it would get ... the attacks seems to reach a final mode and no more bud are infected in last few weeks ...

i was sure the whole plant would be destroyed

My parents are in Italy ... Total vacation here ;)

this was a test to see how bad it would get ... the attacks seems to reach a final mode and no more bud are infected in last few weeks ...

i was sure the whole plant would be destroyed

She has fought the mold well enough to produce seeds ... so from an evolutionary standpoint she has beaten the mold ;) just not from a smokers standpoint

Just a few pics of 3 plants in one pot all pink pistils form an attempted cross of a pink pistilled bagseed and a sourd male bagseed. 12/12 from seed or 13/11 . Lol outdoors for life. Got some spring onions in the pot as well lol
c43f382af87c052af288ab7dc4ba2425.jpg
bb07d0b0279c7af616c576b17aa1ef29.jpg
2e5cfdba54d977f2b14f6a51f6680e75.jpg

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Mazar
View attachment 796181 View attachment 796182

Auto Lemon
View attachment 796183 View attachment 796184

Damn @Slowmo :nono:..you are having a Tough season..

@Mossy dusted eggshells work nice too but that's a before kinda thing...
you must be getting the cold front that just passed threw... we got warm temps coming back... but the nite time temps dropped to 10 C 2 days back 2 back hohoho baby... might get colorful in here

Cheers @mohawkwarrior..they have it..:d5:..I have an egg factory going on..:coffee:..and all shells go back in the garden..or into egg shell tea.
I better check the long range forecast..the photo girls could do with a nice fattening september...

IMG_2774.JPG

My parents are in Italy ... Total vacation here ;)

If you are having a house party..:cheers:..don't put it on FB....:biggrin:

Just a few pics of 3 plants in one pot all pink pistils form an attempted cross of a pink pistilled bagseed and a sourd male bagseed. 12/12 from seed or 13/11 . Lol outdoors for life. Got some spring onions in the pot as well lol

I have a pink pistilled one on the Giggle Juice..they always look Pretty..:headbang:..

Have a great weekend everyone..:friday:

Damn @Slowmo :nono:..you are having a Tough season..

Cheers @mohawkwarrior..they have it..:d5:..I have an egg factory going on..:coffee:..and all shells go back in the garden..or into egg shell tea.
I better check the long range forecast..the photo girls could do with a nice fattening september...

View attachment 796307

If you are having a house party..:cheers:..don't put it on FB....[emoji3]

I have a pink pistilled one on the Giggle Juice..they always look Pretty..:headbang:..

Have a great weekend everyone..:friday:
Thanks @Mossy have a great weekend as well.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

20170825_104316-1.jpg
20170825_104300-1.jpg
20170825_104328.jpg

My NL outdoor auto update.... day 68, she's building well, but is definitely going looong...hoping to cut last week of September @ this rate. Her sister (planted same time) has,one more feed next week and then flush.

Anyhow, hope everyones gardens are tearin' it up!

Back