thanks for sunshine karma(dance) @Mossy !, I need all the help I can get.
on a more upbeat note
sleeper report:
Critical + 2.0/Dinafem
I had 5 of these girls growing. they come in 2 flavors, tall and short. 3 shorts had to be early harvested, bud rot. These are scary, for me, plants. They want to grow a big fat juicy maintop. Mold magnets. One, however, was very close to term. Dried and in the jar a week, a little heavy handed on the smoke still, small hits fixes this. Flav and aroma heavyweight cloying weediness. Real fruity during the grow. Strong hitter, very relaxing but my brain doesn't fog, can trip and still function if I need to, outside of the first minutes, lol, strong hitter. When I'm ready to pull the plug I go right out for a long peaceful rest, even if I don't smoke right befor bed. What I smoked earlier will get me through. Now, I don't have sleep issues, but my wife does. 17 yrs ago TBI, traumatic brain injury, left her nervous system painfully disrupted. Going to sleep and staying there are real issues for her. She is having wonderful sleeps behind this strain, a blessing.
I have a tall(51") and a short still in the greenhouse. The short, tallest of the shorts and short only by comparison, is growing that fat top, hopefully she will show a little restraint. The tall is all grace and openness. Many smaller style buds maturing, wanting her to way amber for some super sleeper. waiting and seeing.

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Smoked as Good as she Looked huh..?
Always a great sign.
Make sure you put it in your Review that she is a Sleeper..:dragon8:..insomnia is one of the most common problem our med users have..we Need to identify the Sleepers.

Long tall Sally...:dancer:..if she buds up too heavy she will break her own neck..:headbang:

:bighug: Aw @dankstyle J ..I am Gutted for you [HASHTAG]#bigfatmossyhug[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

Fingers crossed [HASHTAG]#sendingsunshine[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

Result...:d5:.....

:headbang: Costs 10 euros a gram here..makes her a Princess...:dancer:..a Fat Princess..:coffee:

:bighug:

@JM made himself a greenhouse out of tree branches and poly sheeting...:headbang:..he even had an underground heating system built in...it Looked Amazing...:headbang:
Good Luck..

[HASHTAG]#mothernature[/HASHTAG] ..some seasons she is just a BITCH..:yoinks:..but us Outdoor growers just Roll with her...
not like those wussy indoor growers.. :crying:

Weeeell..I have Wondered this before..:headbang:
I'd say most seed producers will do their production Indoor under lights for quality control..but if so..do they lose the natural hardiness.
My girls did 20 plus generations outdoor..and they are Hardy...:headbang:..do you lose this with indoor seed.
I Wonder if Mephisto do their girls indoor or out..

Green Acres..:bighug:

Yeah..she has a Delicious perfume..Smells like a Strong Woman..:dancer:

Have you Tasted her yet..?...:drool:
Thanks mossy hopefully they say yes to keeping the grow just mad dad didn't even ask he had promised to make it part of the agreement ,oh well I got a real nice plan to buy a car port an turn my trailer park drive way into a greenhouse ,complete with the white greenhouse plastic an fans sucking an pushing a lil intake I got a spot that gets pretty good sun and have been eyeing some 65gallon fabric pots I will be saving all fall all winter starting now to get it up an going I'm really handling everything pretty good,damn that skelly og is strong lemon hash plant melting my pain away.

thanks for sunshine karma(dance) @Mossy !, I need all the help I can get.
on a more upbeat note
sleeper report:
Critical + 2.0/Dinafem
I had 5 of these girls growing. they come in 2 flavors, tall and short. 3 shorts had to be early harvested, bud rot. These are scary, for me, plants. They want to grow a big fat juicy maintop. Mold magnets. One, however, was very close to term. Dried and in the jar a week, a little heavy handed on the smoke still, small hits fixes this. Flav and aroma heavyweight cloying weediness. Real fruity during the grow. Strong hitter, very relaxing but my brain doesn't fog, can trip and still function if I need to, outside of the first minutes, lol, strong hitter. When I'm ready to pull the plug I go right out for a long peaceful rest, even if I don't smoke right befor bed. What I smoked earlier will get me through. Now, I don't have sleep issues, but my wife does. 17 yrs ago TBI, traumatic brain injury, left her nervous system painfully disrupted. Going to sleep and staying there are real issues for her. She is having wonderful sleeps behind this strain, a blessing.
I have a tall(51") and a short still in the greenhouse. The short, tallest of the shorts and short only by comparison, is growing that fat top, hopefully she will show a little restraint. The tall is all grace and openness. Many smaller style buds maturing, wanting her to way amber for some super sleeper. waiting and seeing.
I have found critical to be very very medical for years I grew critical kush and most phenos were of critical mass genotypes',I could go on for days about how good that one is ,but as you have noticed certain phenos don't have a good mold resistance found that very true in a few greenhouse grows but I did come across a few phenos that produced fat colas and could handle mold very well in a humid greenhouse.All in all the critical or critical mass is an excellent medical strain.

I'm using my greenhouse spot to grow autos and there turning out amazing,next year a green house will be up adding a better home for my plants,first is the big bomb auto getting close to done full of loudness an resin great work another afn approved breeder
WP_20170817_001.jpg
WP_20170817_002.jpg
WP_20170817_003.jpg
here's a shot of my auto flower portal unknown I think she's a amnesia stone 99 well anyway she's got these over sized swelling calyx's an I'm thinking oh no seed only to find out no seed that just huge calyx's,great bumble gum smell purple and pink colors an a bud bigger than a pop can very nice
WP_20170817_006.jpg
WP_20170817_007.jpg
here's all 3 added a dinafem blue amnesia xll that was growing really big and she exploded outdoors looking very haze like
WP_20170817_005.jpg

I'm using my greenhouse spot to grow autos and there turning out amazing,next year a green house will be up adding a better home for my plants,first is the big bomb auto getting close to done full of loudness an resin great work another afn approved breederView attachment 793333 View attachment 793334 View attachment 793335 here's a shot of my auto flower portal unknown I think she's a amnesia stone 99 well anyway she's got these over sized swelling calyx's an I'm thinking oh no seed only to find out no seed that just huge calyx's,great bumble gum smell purple and pink colors an a bud bigger than a pop can very nice View attachment 793341 View attachment 793342 here's all 3 added a dinafem blue amnesia xll that was growing really big and she exploded outdoors looking very haze like View attachment 793343

Awesome bud!! The bomb looks solid for sure!! How has RH been for you?

Awesome bud!! The bomb looks solid for sure!! How has RH been for you?
In the greenhouse not so good definitely something im going to try to improve upon in my new green house setup ,outside great I get no mold or rot at all ,cold enough at night to purple up some ,hasn't rained in awhile though.

:dizzy:
Hey @Mossy no havent gotten to try the glueberry yet very excited to tho but have tried my lemon skunk..... It has a citrus fruity taste crossed with ....hmm baby carrots is the taste im getting.... Little skunky taste compared to the smell of skunk she has smoke is pretty smooth n mellow but definitely a night time med smoked this yesterday before work n was NOT a good idea lol was brain fried n every time i took a cig break i was literally catching myself nodding off trying to nap lol
Lol,I kinda have "The same thing only different" lately, Been looking for that perfect "Movie Med" Start out comprehending and excited, maybe a little Munchie action........then....well that shit was cool...a rewind, just for that shit he just said...that was important..I KNOW IT....DEEP THOUGHTS...WHAD HE SAY? SHIT ..I'M hungry.....COOL..Man I gotta see that again!......what's goin on?...pillow's nice..where's the pop..shit that's cool what happened...GOOD MOVIE :baked:

In the greenhouse not so good definitely something im going to try to improve upon in my new green house setup ,outside great I get no mold or rot at all ,cold enough at night to purple up some ,hasn't rained in awhile though.
Hey dank. I was wondering what kind of temp. change does it typically take in a indoor grow to cause the color changes we all like to see? I hope to start next Med. grow 9-1. Blue Toof and Creme Bubbly at least, should have some cool fall temps. at night specially towards the end. But what should I be looking for? I'll shut heat vents off to room, but I haven't a clue

Hey dank. I was wondering what kind of temp. change does it typically take in a indoor grow to cause the color changes we all like to see? I hope to start next Med. grow 9-1. Blue Toof and Creme Bubbly at least, should have some cool fall temps. at night specially towards the end. But what should I be looking for? I'll shut heat vents off to room, but I haven't a clue

No amount of temp change will fully colour the buds on a true green plant....might see some change, but it will be minimal, and usually oriented to leaves and outer bud....this is coming from someone that deals with frost at least 2-3 days throughout flower (to 2 degrees celsius). A truly coloured plant will turn purple/red no matter what the temps are.

Back