Shit season bud.....like i have argued a million times on 420 it isnt all unicorns and rainbows here!! Some seasons its harsh growing, and this was one of those years. The 138 AWW XXL i took a bit early....by that time i was tired of the mold hunt(and huge losses on some), and i didnt want to risk any more(and i spotted a few in the AWW XXL already). She could have went another week to 10 days, but i was done. My friend, any season you can pull even 2 extra Oz's average from 8 autos i consider a huge success!! ;) Its all ground that would just sit there totally unused until the photos need the space(which worked out perfectly).
Pulled 9oz form the AU last year.
Next year is gonna be better!! ;)

Some of the good times recap from weathers
Tornados X2 very close (one a mere 1 km from the plants)
Heavy, heavy rain X10 days
35 of the first 45 days were rain
one day of 7C degree high(4C that night)
two days of 30C+
Total of less than 15 days of real sun(might even be 10).
Highest winds 90kph
Very high RH on the nice days(75%+)
Lots of very drastic temp shifts.

Ahh good times!! :D :D
statistics from hell

one thing this season taught me... a lot of companies are not bred for mold resistance .. they mold way too eazy compared to most photo's
the g14 was especially bad for that.. I'm finding this blue kush also having problems but not as bad as g14, (I should add that vegetable oil, baking soda & h2o solution kicked ass)
and all I heard was skywalker has potential to rott... people water too much man, I was scared shitless about it rotting ... not a problem..
now... yesterday I seen a white hair on the pink variant, lock it in and log it, 15 aug first signs

dear October,
i'll scare little kids on Halloween if you be nice to the plants
I'm embarking on a breeding quest for max resistance next season! Screw all this worry, work and loss!

I'm embarking on a breeding quest for max resistance next season! Screw all this worry, work and loss!

Dina AWW seems like it would be some good genetics to include in your quest.

A few non entry plants at day 135 Widow Bomb
IMG_5783.JPG

Fence training widowbomb
IMG_5784.JPG

Preflower!
IMG_5786.JPG

Sweet Cream Caramel
IMG_5796.JPG

Great preflower on this one...expect mid/later sept harvest on the CC
IMG_5782.JPG

one thing this season taught me... a lot of companies are not bred for mold resistance .. they mold way too eazy compared to most photo's
the g14 was especially bad for that.. I'm finding this blue kush also having problems but not as bad as g14, (I should add that vegetable oil, baking soda & h2o solution kicked ass)
and all I heard was skywalker has potential to rott... people water too much man, I was scared shitless about it rotting ... not a problem..
now... yesterday I seen a white hair on the pink variant, lock it in and log it, 15 aug first signs

dear October,
i'll scare little kids on Halloween if you be nice to the plants

One of the problems with autos is their close proximity to the ground where air is less circulatory, and air is naturally damper due to evaporation of ground moisture. Thick dense budded varieties would have a hard time for sure.

One of the problems with autos is their close proximity to the ground where air is less circulatory, and air is naturally damper due to evaporation of ground moisture. Thick dense budded varieties would have a hard time for sure.
choice explanation!
seen I left the word "strains" out after "companies"... but he understood what I meant, love it. (gonna put it in now though)

p.s.
fence training for the win!!!

So lil update gladiators.....glueberry og 3 weeks into flowers n not showing any signs of slowing down on the bud growth and the trics!! Definitely seeing the gorilla glue in it looking very very sticky.... But the smell is a very sweet fruity smell followed my a dank skunk smell....lovin it!!! Will definitely have some in my indoor grow this winter as well as outside next year fantastic strain so far!!....also my lemon skunk is dry!! Very dank smelling sweet citrus with a harsh skunk smell mixed in and the high is very heavy definitely a bed time med! Hope everyone is getting a little flowering karma headed their way!! Happy growing gladiators!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170816_123619589_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170816_123619589_HDR.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20170816_123648642.jpg
    IMG_20170816_123648642.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20170816_123657665.jpg
    IMG_20170816_123657665.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20170816_123714862_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170816_123714862_HDR.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20170815_165050597_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170815_165050597_HDR.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20170815_165151041_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170815_165151041_HDR.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20170815_165217102_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170815_165217102_HDR.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20170815_165414826_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170815_165414826_HDR.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20170815_165359033.jpg
    IMG_20170815_165359033.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 58
So lil update gladiators.....glueberry og 3 weeks into flowers n not showing any signs of slowing down on the bud growth and the trics!! Definitely seeing the gorilla glue in it looking very very sticky.... But the smell is a very sweet fruity smell followed my a dank skunk smell....lovin it!!! Will definitely have some in my indoor grow this winter as well as outside next year fantastic strain so far!!....also my lemon skunk is dry!! Very dank smelling sweet citrus with a harsh skunk smell mixed in and the high is very heavy definitely a bed time med! Hope everyone is getting a little flowering karma headed their way!! Happy growing gladiators!!

Nice work bud, nice frosty nugs for sure! Updated

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Test smoke!
Was dry enough to smoke it [emoji23]

Candy kush from autoseeds
Taste awesome also a sleepy weed
Love it [emoji173]️
ecbb0b4f271af0a392f5a50785e55216.jpg
761d6e45f7a6f6be93fa824e3d3fe639.jpg

Smoked as Good as she Looked huh..?
Always a great sign.
Make sure you put it in your Review that she is a Sleeper..:dragon8:..insomnia is one of the most common problem our med users have..we Need to identify the Sleepers.

Bubba Trouble @Magic , 55" of Bertha Large..

Long tall Sally...:dancer:..if she buds up too heavy she will break her own neck..:headbang:

Bout as sad as I get ,when it comes to money I get screwed every time ,the folks sold the farm an didn't ask for me to be able to work on my medical till Oct 15 something I was promised so I'm just hoping I can take care of them till harvest and the new owners let me work on them after September13 ,super sucks they wanted the place real bad ,they gave mom an dad the amount they wanted didn't even try to barter dad could have said for us to be able to work the crop instead he saw money and thought of it ,still a chance I can harvest but with so many worries all I can say is next year I'm building a greenhouse on my small trailer park spot I rent an growing my plants in containers in it ,I will start saving now ,maybe it's a blessing in disguise bein a share cropper is very stressful.

:bighug: Aw @dankstyle J ..I am Gutted for you [HASHTAG]#bigfatmossyhug[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

Well, Bertha and the the big (60") Sour D standing next to her will probably go another month, if i can keep them going long enough, lol. Rest of the greenhouse near the first of the month, a couple may be earlier. things take longer in my environment. The 20th of this month will be D 91 from seed for the first planting, D 83 for second planting. Nothing but clouds and rain forecast. Fortunately, my location in the center of a 15 mile wide valley creates some cloud breaks and some sun from time to time. This helps a lot. Plants that are maturing now are looking good. The slowest, the 2 big girls, will be swelling!, and I better say, "weather permitting".

Fingers crossed [HASHTAG]#sendingsunshine[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

It's been nearly a fortnight, not a lot happened since the auto's are now all harvested .. hardly surprising, I've been shitfaced! :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Result...:d5:.....

188 grams dried weight. That's 6.7 ounces. :wiz:

:headbang: Costs 10 euros a gram here..makes her a Princess...:dancer:..a Fat Princess..:coffee:

I'm praying it does ,not going to let it get me down every year I run into snags or hardships every year I come back swinging and until I'm in the dirt I will work it I will figure out a way ,farming ain't easy thanks 912 friend I will find that positive some how .

:bighug:

Thanks next year I will figure a way so I'm growing in my own spot ,gonna start gathering materials all winter then custom build it an register it with the state as my medical grow area ,I get very lil being disabled but I have been building greenhouses from scratch since I was a teenager an can turn nothing into something an will put my heart into it ,it will be nice .

@JM made himself a greenhouse out of tree branches and poly sheeting...:headbang:..he even had an underground heating system built in...it Looked Amazing...:headbang:
Good Luck..

Shit season bud.....like i have argued a million times on 420 it isnt all unicorns and rainbows here!! Some seasons its harsh growing, and this was one of those years. The 138 AWW XXL i took a bit early....by that time i was tired of the mold hunt(and huge losses on some), and i didnt want to risk any more(and i spotted a few in the AWW XXL already). She could have went another week to 10 days, but i was done. My friend, any season you can pull even 2 extra Oz's average from 8 autos i consider a huge success!! ;) Its all ground that would just sit there totally unused until the photos need the space(which worked out perfectly).
Pulled 9oz form the AU last year.
Next year is gonna be better!! ;)

Some of the good times recap from weathers
Tornados X2 very close (one a mere 1 km from the plants)
Heavy, heavy rain X10 days
35 of the first 45 days were rain
one day of 7C degree high(4C that night)
two days of 30C+
Total of less than 15 days of real sun(might even be 10).
Highest winds 90kph
Very high RH on the nice days(75%+)
Lots of very drastic temp shifts.

Ahh good times!! :D :D

[HASHTAG]#mothernature[/HASHTAG] ..some seasons she is just a BITCH..:yoinks:..but us Outdoor growers just Roll with her...
not like those wussy indoor growers.. :crying:

one thing this season taught me... a lot of companies strains are not bred for mold resistance .. they mold way too eazy compared to most photo's
the g14 was especially bad for that.. I

Weeeell..I have Wondered this before..:headbang:
I'd say most seed producers will do their production Indoor under lights for quality control..but if so..do they lose the natural hardiness.
My girls did 20 plus generations outdoor..and they are Hardy...:headbang:..do you lose this with indoor seed.
I Wonder if Mephisto do their girls indoor or out..

Dina AWW seems like it would be some good genetics to include in your quest.

A few non entry plants at day 135 Widow Bomb
View attachment 792938

Fence training widowbomb
View attachment 792939

Preflower!
View attachment 792940

Sweet Cream Caramel
View attachment 792941

Great preflower on this one...expect mid/later sept harvest on the CC
View attachment 792942

Green Acres..:bighug:

Definitely seeing the gorilla glue in it looking very very sticky.... But the smell is a very sweet fruity smell followed my a dank skunk smell....lovin it!!!

Yeah..she has a Delicious perfume..Smells like a Strong Woman..:dancer:

Will definitely have some in my indoor grow this winter as well as outside next year fantastic strain so far!!.

Have you Tasted her yet..?...:drool:

IMG_2644.JPG

You know..:shrug:..I Think I have made a very basic mistake..with compost...:doh:

I've been running a Test with ALF#3..and I Think some of the problems I have had recently might be down to that..:nono:..I have had sporadic germ problems and stumpies..and I think it might be the compo choice.

Ah..Fingers Crossed..we'll see how it plays out.

If it is...I'm going to Spit..:yeahthat:

IMG_2649.JPG
IMG_2664.JPG

Anyone got chillies going...?

View attachment 793086

You know..:shrug:..I Think I have made a very basic mistake..with compost...:doh:

I've been running a Test with ALF#3..and I Think some of the problems I have had recently might be down to that..:nono:..I have had sporadic germ problems and stumpies..and I think it might be the compo choice.

Ah..Fingers Crossed..we'll see how it plays out.

If it is...I'm going to Spit..:yeahthat:

View attachment 793097 View attachment 793105

Anyone got chillies going...?
the mongol has got some chillies.... did you try cutting the compost? a little nasal decongestant and some baby laxative.. oh wait.. whoops...
have you tasted her yet, smell like a strong woman... :rofl:

Back