Photoperiod entry update ... @912GreenSkell

It's been nearly a fortnight, not a lot happened since the auto's are now all harvested .. hardly surprising, I've been shitfaced! :smoking::smoking::smoking:
The Last Sunrise, Brooklyn's Babe, the Darling of the Growpit ...
View attachment 792576

... 188 grams dried weight. That's 6.7 ounces. :wiz:
:woody:

Now the current occupants of the magic pit ...
View attachment 792577
Maverick x CBG Durban ... I haven't got a clue how old atm .. but starting her flowering run, so here we go again! :joy:
This is my comp entry btw.

I moved another Maverick out of the garden to fill the adjoining space, the IMO selected for the slot grew some balls ..
View attachment 792578

She settled-in very quickly, well worth the move. :greencheck:

:baked:

188!! Woohoo!! Amazing work bud! You have me beat this season...best on my auto end was 138....really happy with the dinafem aww XXL! Updated maverick

Sorry to hear of your issues dank!1 Hope everything works out for you my friend. All the best bud.
I'm praying it does ,not going to let it get me down every year I run into snags or hardships every year I come back swinging and until I'm in the dirt I will work it I will figure out a way ,farming ain't easy thanks 912 friend I will find that positive some how .

Photoperiod entry update ... @912GreenSkell

It's been nearly a fortnight, not a lot happened since the auto's are now all harvested .. hardly surprising, I've been shitfaced! :smoking::smoking::smoking:
The Last Sunrise, Brooklyn's Babe, the Darling of the Growpit ...
View attachment 792576

... 188 grams dried weight. That's 6.7 ounces. :wiz:
:woody:

Now the current occupants of the magic pit ...
View attachment 792577
Maverick x CBG Durban ... I haven't got a clue how old atm .. but starting her flowering run, so here we go again! :joy:
This is my comp entry btw.

I moved another Maverick out of the garden to fill the adjoining space, the IMO selected for the slot grew some balls ..
View attachment 792578

She settled-in very quickly, well worth the move. :greencheck:

:baked:
what a pull, great job!

Well, you do have a right to your meds. I'd say you're on the high ground on this one J.
Thanks next year I will figure a way so I'm growing in my own spot ,gonna start gathering materials all winter then custom build it an register it with the state as my medical grow area ,I get very lil being disabled but I have been building greenhouses from scratch since I was a teenager an can turn nothing into something an will put my heart into it ,it will be nice .

Thanks next year I will figure a way so I'm growing in my own spot ,gonna start gathering materials all winter then custom build it an register it with the state as my medical grow area ,I get very lil being disabled but I have been building greenhouses from scratch since I was a teenager an can turn nothing into something an will put my heart into it ,it will be nice .
So, life nudging you closer to yourself and a better setup

WTF? Did I just read that right? ... :nono:
What happened? .. you were pushing 200 plus last year If my memory serves?

Shit season bud.....like i have argued a million times on 420 it isnt all unicorns and rainbows here!! Some seasons its harsh growing, and this was one of those years. The 138 AWW XXL i took a bit early....by that time i was tired of the mold hunt(and huge losses on some), and i didnt want to risk any more(and i spotted a few in the AWW XXL already). She could have went another week to 10 days, but i was done. My friend, any season you can pull even 2 extra Oz's average from 8 autos i consider a huge success!! ;) Its all ground that would just sit there totally unused until the photos need the space(which worked out perfectly).
Pulled 9oz form the AU last year.
Next year is gonna be better!! ;)

Some of the good times recap from weathers
Tornados X2 very close (one a mere 1 km from the plants)
Heavy, heavy rain X10 days
35 of the first 45 days were rain
one day of 7C degree high(4C that night)
two days of 30C+
Total of less than 15 days of real sun(might even be 10).
Highest winds 90kph
Very high RH on the nice days(75%+)
Lots of very drastic temp shifts.

Ahh good times!! :D :D

Last edited:
Shit season bud.....like i have argued a million times on 420 it isnt all unicorns and rainbows here!! Some seasons its harsh growing, and this was one of those years. The 138 AWW XXL i took a bit early....by that time i was tired of the mold hunt(and huge losses on some), and i didnt want to risk any more(and i spotted a few in the AWW XXL already). She could have went another week to 10 days, but i was done. My friend, any season you can pull even 2 extra Oz's average from 8 autos i consider a huge success!! ;) Its all ground that would just sit there totally unused until the photos need the space(which worked out perfectly).
Pulled 9oz form the AU last year.
Next year is gonna be better!! ;)

Some of the good times recap from weathers
Tornados X2 very close (one a mere 1 km from the plants)
Heavy, heavy rain X10 days
35 of the first 45 days were rain
one day of 7C degree high(4C that night)
two days of 30C+
Total of less than 15 days of real sun(might even be 10).
Highest winds 90kph
Very high RH on the nice days(75%+)
Lots of very drastic temp shifts.

Ahh good times!! :D :D
one thing this season taught me... a lot of companies strains are not bred for mold resistance .. they mold way too eazy compared to most photo's
the g14 was especially bad for that.. I'm finding this blue kush also having problems but not as bad as g14, (I should add that vegetable oil, baking soda & h2o solution kicked ass)
and all I heard was skywalker has potential to rott... people water too much man, I was scared shitless about it rotting ... not a problem..
now... yesterday I seen a white hair on the pink variant, lock it in and log it, 15 aug first signs

dear October,
i'll scare little kids on Halloween if you be nice to the plants

Last edited:
Back