Yes you are right mo'
I have just been falling behind in real life stuff and have a bastard of a time keeping up with everything going on, and havent tossed out warning overdue tags yet. I just checked @trailanimal posts and the last attachments i see are july 30th.
Weird @Need4Weed is indeed caught up, and i recall doing the update....hmmmmmmm Been moved to completed, all we need is a dry bud pic from need4weed

@goodgrace87 - The last update you put up was your photo entry and another non entry plant. We need a pic of auto urkle from you. MIght as well snap another shot of the power plant too!

@Slowmo - awesome crystal for sure bud!! Same thing over here this season, looser buds than usual but lots of crystal!! Nice work man, we are all at the mercy of momma nature! (and i think she is pissed we abuse her so! :D)

@mohawk warrior - this might blow your mind, but i havent watered once since june 14th to now. (until i started feeding a couple of days ago). Right now i give the the full sun plants 16L of feed every 3-4 days each plant, partial light plants get 5 liters every 3-4 days. Skywalker looks awesome man!!

Hope everything is well with everyone!!

Gooooooooooood Moooooooorniiiiiiiiiiiiing Gladiatiors, do it like Mossy this Morning make some strong joint and a cuppa of coffee, because...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

The antenna was not loud enough, we need to Pump up the Volume...

The Auto Warriors decided to activate the satelites...
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

We recieved a crystal clear signal from the European Alpes...
%C3%96sterreichische_Flagge.gif

And it's pure...

LpS-2017-Europes-Leading-Lighting-Technologies-Event-.jpg

The Auto Warriors proudly present...

OXR4JzH.png

The innovative manufacturers will please the AFN Live-Stoner with an interview at...

Friday 18th of August

BST: 6 pm | CET: 7 pm | EDT: 1 pm | PDT: 10 am

Be there or you dare!

Gooooooooooood Moooooooorniiiiiiiiiiiiing Gladiatiors, do it like Mossy this Morning make some strong joint and a cuppa of coffee, because...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

The antenna was not loud enough, we need to Pump up the Volume...

The Auto Warriors decided to activate the satelites...
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

We recieved a crystal clear signal from the European Alpes...

And it's pure...

The Auto Warriors proudly present...

OXR4JzH.png

The innovative manufacturers will please the AFN Live-Stoner with an interview at...

Friday 18th of August

BST: 6 pm | CET: 7 pm | EDT: 1 pm | PDT: 10 am

Be there or you dare!

yes MON!!!!
bombs the outdoor thread lmao... go get some new intro's with the poster to!!!

@912GreenSkell that's awesome.... wow... inground for the win!!!! thanks, cant wait to smoke it (skywalker) smell is intoxicating
moh's monster is guzzling in 3 gallon intervals.. 2 times a day sometimes... 5 gallon bucket drys way too quick (did some math, I'm on par with u I think)
and I'm just breakin your balls buddy.. don't worry, you got this.. don't know how you do it... lmao him on wed., her on Friday., me on sunday, gets confusing ... lets do skell a favor and just pick a day to post for him lmao
was having a pint with the plant yesterday... the dinafem bluekush auto's main top is the size of the pint glass... choice!!!
and its sunday so i'll be back with some pics.. looks like the site finally started scanning uploaded photos? takes forever... that's good though.. security wins..

moh's cross aka mo's monster aka Sulley Sullivan aka ToBeDetermined
20170813_081231.jpg
20170813_081326.jpg
20170813_081522.jpg

I may have jumped the gun... still nothing on the pink.. but its looking happy
20170813_081838.jpg

Last edited:
Yes you are right mo'
I have just been falling behind in real life stuff and have a bastard of a time keeping up with everything going on, and havent tossed out warning overdue tags yet. I just checked @trailanimal posts and the last attachments i see are july 30th.
Weird @Need4Weed is indeed caught up, and i recall doing the update....hmmmmmmm Been moved to completed, all we need is a dry bud pic from need4weed

@goodgrace87 - The last update you put up was your photo entry and another non entry plant. We need a pic of auto urkle from you. MIght as well snap another shot of the power plant too!

@Slowmo - awesome crystal for sure bud!! Same thing over here this season, looser buds than usual but lots of crystal!! Nice work man, we are all at the mercy of momma nature! (and i think she is pissed we abuse her so! :D)

@mohawk warrior - this might blow your mind, but i havent watered once since june 14th to now. (until i started feeding a couple of days ago). Right now i give the the full sun plants 16L of feed every 3-4 days each plant, partial light plants get 5 liters every 3-4 days. Skywalker looks awesome man!!

Thanks for your on going service to us all 912! Updating has been on my mind the last couple of days. Me too, just swamped by the season. Moved into a tent in the yard working like crazy on cabin repairs, water damage, need new insulation and ceiling finish. I the Ice Queen is coming!

yes MON!!!!
bombs the outdoor thread lmao... go get some new intro's with the poster to!!!

@912GreenSkell that's awesome.... wow... inground for the win!!!! thanks, cant wait to smoke it (skywalker) smell is intoxicating
moh's monster is guzzling in 3 gallon intervals.. 2 times a day sometimes... 5 gallon bucket drys way too quick (did some math, I'm on par with u I think)
and I'm just breakin your balls buddy.. don't worry, you got this.. don't know how you do it... lmao him on wed., her on Friday., me on sunday, gets confusing ... lets do skell a favor and just pick a day to post for him lmao
was having a pint with the plant yesterday... the dinafem bluekush auto's main top is the size of the pint glass... choice!!!
and its sunday so i'll be back with some pics.. looks like the site finally started scanning uploaded photos? takes forever... that's good though.. security wins..

moh's cross aka mo's monster aka Sulley Sullivan aka ToBeDetermined
View attachment 791713 View attachment 791714 View attachment 791715

I may have jumped the gun... still nothing on the pink.. but its looking happy
View attachment 791716

No worries bud...i am keeping up okay!! Its not that bad...its every else i have going on!! Producing 70%+ of your own food is a hell of alot of work!!

Plants looking awesome bud!! Updated!

Thanks for your on going service to us all 912! Updating has been on my mind the last couple of days. Me too, just swamped by the season. Moved into a tent in the yard working like crazy on cabin repairs, water damage, need new insulation and ceiling finish. I the Ice Queen is coming!

No worries bud....you are only one day over 14 days, so you would have another 14 before you would be eliminated. No rush......however WE WANT TO SEE!! :D

Yes you are right mo'

My bud is curing in the jar with what's left of the rest of her. Wuz kind of waiting to see if I could get a better camera for a pic before I posted. Just let me know how much time i got. Thanks!

Back