Are you growing high CBD for med use..?
If you are...do a med review for us...:headbang:...I'd like to know if they do what they say on the box..:coffee:..if they are actually better meds.

Looking Great BTW...lovely healthy colours on them. :bravo:

I find cbd really does better meds....at least for my own spinal condition. I made some green dragon from 13.5% CBD .5%THC and its extremely effective for my spinal pain.

Can you Shoot straight...?...:shooty:..coz I reckon if they legalise I'd need armed guards on the field..:coffee:
We are allowed another 3 portable buildings on the land..I'm trying to persuade @Root and @Eekman over to create the garden of eden for us...:coffee:

A crackshot.....any kind of weapon. ;) Damn there goes that plan....i was thinking your lands were finally a place where a grower could relax a bit. :( Nowhere is safe...grow great weed and millions of fellow countrymen want to steal it from you. :(

"Well..the first cannabis book I read said some growers torture their canna to get better results..and I can distinctly remember one of the methods was driving wooden stakes into the main stem..:shrug:..why..I don't know."
I have read that as well....i think there is some stuff about it in Ed's Outdoor marij growers handbook.

@912GreenSkell
DP CBD AWW rocks in tincture pretty good...did 500 ml for my wifes headaches and for night and she sayd: " I'm so glad that i don't have to take these pharma pills anymore for her headaches and she can sleep entire 8-9 hours at night after drinking a shot of the liquor the evening before...and she got a little bit stoned, haha...will do another tincture next week from the rest of the harvest, but this time i build a distille diy, LOL:pass:

I find cbd really does better meds....at least for my own spinal condition. I made some green dragon from 13.5% CBD .5%THC and its extremely effective for my spinal pain.

Always Good to know...:headbang:..I haven't tried one yet but I See a lot of info on them.
My problems is..I know my Best meds by smell and structure But..I have never had one analysed..so cannot pin down What it is the works for me...
I know a Lot don't...and heavy satis can sometimes increase my pain.

A crackshot.....any kind of weapon. ;) Damn there goes that plan....i was thinking your lands were finally a place where a grower could relax a bit. :( Nowhere is safe...grow great weed and millions of fellow countrymen want to steal it from you. :(

Obviously it hasn't happened..But..I couldn't imagine being able to grow a field full without guarding it to prevent rippers..

Outdoor canna grows like Trees here..hubbys m8's neighbour had 15-20 footers...it would suit your grow style..[HASHTAG]#beasters[/HASHTAG] :d5:

I have read that as well....i think there is some stuff about it in Ed's Outdoor marij growers handbook.

Yeah..?...I have one of Ed's growbook but I Think it is an indoor one..:headbang:

Can you Shoot straight...?...:shooty:..coz I reckon if they legalise I'd need armed guards on the field..:coffee:
We are allowed another 3 portable buildings on the land..I'm trying to persuade @Root and @Eekman over to create the garden of eden for us...:coffee:

You have already created a Garden of Eden.
December 2014 you posted in Sanctuary that you bought your land (too bad pictures aren't there anymore)

Anyone Knowing me Knows I have had 2 long held Dreams.

Legalisation..and a Farm.

I Thought I'd See Legalisation in my life time.."MysticMossy"..I never Thought I'd See the Farm..or any Land.

Everything we could afford was 30-60 minutes inland.

Too High a price to pay to leave the coast...so we were quite resigned.

Then..a few weeks ago a small piece of Heaven came up in our area.

We went to See it on the Saturday..couldn't believe it..couldn't believe we could Afford it.

Put the deposit on it on the Monday..and against all odds..it was due to complete 5th Jan..we actually got it as an Early Christmas present.

AFN's European HQ..Dragons Zen Farm...:Drag-On:..or it will be when it is Finished...

JM has a 2 Year project to turn Me and the Land into a Super Organic farm so when Spain Legalises we are Ready to Go with 11,000 sq mtrs of Prime farming land.

It seems only Right to start this project on the shortest day..coz every day from now I add an extra minute of Light a day going through to Spring and the start of growing season.

So here we Start the New Journey....:Riding the Dragon: ..Fingers Crossed and Burnt Offering sent to the Great Ganja Goddess that Spain Legalises in my Time Frame....:CB:..Compulsory smoke break to stoke up the karma Cloud.

mossy-albums-test-album-picture407470-1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaglobal.jpg

The fenced compound.

On the first Year we will be concentrating on the land only within the compound.
The Aim is to reproduce plants for cuttings/seed the repopulate the rest of the fields for the next year.

mossy-albums-test-album-picture407687-1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

You've come a long way in 2 1/2 years :meds:

img_1255-2-jpg.757286

img_2536-jpg.789905

You have already created a Garden of Eden.
December 2014 you posted in Sanctuary that you bought your land (too bad pictures aren't there anymore)

You've come a long way in 2 1/2 years :meds:

img_1255-2-jpg.757286

img_2536-jpg.789905

Ha ha Cheers @Root :bighug:..ATM I feel as if my Garden mojo up and left...:zen:..

:coffee: :help: :coffee: .... Holy poop tea, this thread is smoking it tires perpetually! It's a fine showing though- :d5: y'all! .... too far behind, so I'll just hit highlights,...

>>> @hecno my friend! Love those chunky nose-cone buds :drool:...... I dunno about Amnesia's ambering tendencies; I must say, very very few strains I've heard of won't progress to amber before the bud is well past best quality by whatever measure, especially outdoors... the Sun is a powerful influence, and I personally have never had an auto or photo plant not show ambering by my preferred harvest points,...However, with the limited Sun she's getting, it might be slower to start that THC degradation into CBN,... That said, all you can do is watch like a hawk. For Sativa-dom's like her, if they're nearly all cloudy, and just minimal clears on the newest bracts, then she's most likely past the point of potential jittery-buzz inducing,... Curing time will mellow her out too,... mind her aroma intensity; I find a preharvest dry-spell (not to wilting) can help up the terp's some, and speed drying too! Let's see if brudda Dank' has dug up more info,...

>>> Dank' :smoking:... I'm dying to try some C99 too, but most versions are too long in flowering for my area,.. however, when researching our new vendor Female Seeds, I saw they have faster pheno's with the awesome pineapple/grapefruit aromatics that she's famous for,... another interesting thing, some of their photo strains are actually semi-auto's, I'm guessing basically the same thing as Sweet's F1FV's,... when their rep' shows up, I'll be quizzing him for sure! :eyebrows:.... so, are the girls blowing the roof off the joint yet? :growing: :wiz: .... indulge me my man with a pic of the Face Off OG x The White when you can! ... My 'Phisto girl is not quite starting bloom yet, oddly,.. is yours?

>>> BYM-- that CK is frosting up beautifully! Duly noted for Auto Seeds- :thumbsup:

>> Aunty, J47 is a long season strain if it's the straight photo version; the F1FV is waaaaay faster,... check out Sweets 2017 catalog here, they have a great chart comparing the bloom times with all their plants,.. some of the F1FV's are crazy fast! She's reportedly worth it though, potency is crushing- :dizzy:...... :baby:-love the buckets full of babies! ....the photo's, :eek1:, might get interesting by bloom,...mixed strains can be a handful for finishing! ..... Ah, I see the larger plant now, is that the J47? Can you get a rich PK source in there? it might help heat her feet a little,...:hothot: :coffee:

>> Slomo :biggrin: ... our fantastic perfectionist FullDuplex is still grinding on her,... he's still a few F-gen's away from getting it where he wants! :eyebrows:

.... :spels: Psicodelicia is doing well, and started blooming now-.:hump:.. she had some Ca defc. hitting, much to my surprise! Water is 200ppm, 7.6 pH (I adjust it down anyway with citric acid) soil is low 6's pH,...:shrug:WTF?? View attachment 790499 View attachment 790500
Beautiful plants waira ,yes all my plants have started flowering and by the time it can be seen it's definitely been going on for awhile the first sign I notice is wanting to stretch and bush out even before pistil show .One white face off is growing very spindly the way people say og grows but I have never had a kush grow like an Arcata e32 train wreck it's got be Thai heavy to look like that ,the other one my preferred pheno grows like a bushy over 9ft tall large fan leaved 11pointers monster over 6 ft wide .my blue kush breached the roof aweek ago an now has been tied down she looks like last year's probably be done Oct 1 ,I will be addin a bat guauno ,seabird ,cotton seed ,Epsom salt ,worm castings ,and a few other things top dressing to aid the flower process,one more applications next month of another homemade flower fertilizer and all done I like to let the soil microbes break everything down an not add a lot of stuff my plants drink mostly water .

Here's a couple shots of my big bomb auto an my unknown portal but now I believe by the bud texture an size has to be some sort of amnesia although it smells like bubble gum but every amnesia auto I have grown grows like that with a super ridiculous bud and fat bottom buds,I've got an amnesia auto cross I made 2 actually going one in organic soil an one in organic living coco an even though it was crossed to a fatismo express that had small buds I imagine due to that strong amnesia blood line will put out larger buds any way here's a pic of the portal unknown
WP_20170806_005.jpg
WP_20170808_004.jpg
WP_20170808_005.jpg

White face off og my preferred pheno waira
WP_20170810_003.jpg
mo wanted to see more of her skinny sis here she is
WP_20170810_004.jpg
packing it up
WP_20170810_007.jpg
WP_20170810_011.jpg

@dankstyle J - Awesome majestic shots my friend!! Throwing the hammer down bud!! Updated
Always Good to know...:headbang:..I haven't tried one yet but I See a lot of info on them.
My problems is..I know my Best meds by smell and structure But..I have never had one analysed..so cannot pin down What it is the works for me...
I know a Lot don't...and heavy satis can sometimes increase my pain.

Definitely get some high CBD...i know for me it has changed the way i want to grow now...absolutely will have some high cbd in my garden from now on!!

Obviously it hasn't happened..But..I couldn't imagine being able to grow a field full without guarding it to prevent rippers..

Outdoor canna grows like Trees here..hubbys m8's neighbour had 15-20 footers...it would suit your grow style..[HASHTAG]#beasters[/HASHTAG] :d5:

The Only real positive thing i can see myself doing with true legality is a hardcore surveillance system with multiple cameras that are obvious as shit....cameras posted in several locations, flashing red lights with a siren. For $1000 you mean i could actually sleep in the autumn??

Here is my official entry the think fast...still struggling a bit, hoping the nute problem won't hold her back from flower!!
IMG_5748.JPG

Meh, not bad considering issues!!
IMG_5755.JPG

Non entry, wowsa!! Having a hard time keeping the Bomb Atomic under 6'6" tall, even with several "S" bend training, so i said screw it and raised the fence another 18" or so.
IMG_5749.JPG

Hell yeah!!
IMG_5750.JPG

"S" bendy!
IMG_5753.JPG

Back