Sounds truly awesome and very dedicated to read in English when you speak German,organics is a lot of fun cuz it's a never ending learning experience there's so much to it and there's a fair amount of thinking about how to improve you're environment for the better ,I love that you chose organics as you're grow method,we used to be a smaller group but were getting some numbers an a few more organaheads to the forum I truly dig it ,share in knowledge is pretty rad after all .
Right on with the organics guys ...i am also im the process of converting over( found out quick all natural things grow em as big if not bigger.... N faster!!) But was wondering...has anyone used this? Ive sprayed a few plants with it that were getting rapped by bugs n figured it would help with mold issues if need be but was trying to get a few good opinions on it....if possible lmk what y'all think....it says its 70% neem oil....30% other n dunno what that other is....will the others harm??hmmmm research time!!!

Attachments

• 15023393003661379608895.jpg
    15023393003661379608895.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 1502339344962-661326588.jpg
    1502339344962-661326588.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Very nice ladies bro!! Ive also noticed after growing 3 monsters this year n all 3 split from getting way to big n heavy even tho stalks were very thick like urs ...but noticed they dont mind it at all i just zip tied every one of em n they carried on like it never happened:growing:awesome work outta have a great harvest this year!! Flowering karma sent to all!!:karmacloud:

Reverse supports bud....work crazy well...its something i have been meaning to update the monster training guide with, and will do so when i have time! The bigger the stalk the more likely it is to split. Knuckled branch to trunk transition type plants are the hardest to work with/most prone to splittting.
Yeah splits can be fairly easily fixed, but i have had hermy problems start after the damage more than a couple of times now.....

Fixing plants stalks like those posted earlier is fairly easy...once they get really big it becomes much harder to fix splits
IMG_4074.JPG

IMG_4080.JPG

Last edited:
Right on with the organics guys ...i am also im the process of converting over( found out quick all natural things grow em as big if not bigger.... N faster!!) But was wondering...has anyone used this? Ive sprayed a few plants with it that were getting rapped by bugs n figured it would help with mold issues if beed be but was trying to get a few good opinions on it....if possible lmk what y'all think....it says its 70% neem oil....30% other n dunno what that other is....will the others harm??hmmmm research time!!!

That stuff sounds awesome!!

That stuff sounds awesome!!
Right thats what i thought when i saw it ...a 3 in 1 and looks like it was made for the cannbis grower!!! Even tho believe it or not i got it at Walmart garden center for $17 last week needed something for the bugs n buying off net was just to long if a wait for the damage bein done f**k that fix it asap my ol man always said!!

Last edited:
Reverse supports bud....work crazy well...its something i have been meaning to update the monster training guide with, and will do so when i have time! The bigger the stalk the more likely it is to split. Knuckled branch to trunk transition type plants are the hardest to work with/most prone to splittting.
Yeah splits can be fairly easily fixed, but i have had hermy problems start after the damage more than a couple of times now.....

Fixing plants stalks like those posted is easy...once they get really big it becomes much harder to fix splits
View attachment 790514

View attachment 790515
Ya plz update that monster training guide id like to know what reverse supports are n what not haven't heard of that ...or maybe i have n just dont realize it or call it something different... Who knows but what i do know is that i haven't mastered the giant autos yet n you n a few others have so will take all the advice ,lessons , comments or whatever it may be so i can learn learn learn!!! Thats whats ita all about... Trial n error ...been doing plenty of the both lol

Also while im on here @912GreenSkell i went n sprayed my comp auto so i took pics while i was there n just in one day she has grown a full node on each branch and top with bud forming n packing onto the already started buds n just full of trics!! :drool:.....shes packing the weight on seriously fast even on the branches its just stellar to watch!!! The next month should be just fabulous watching her pack in the buds!!:smoking: Also i should note our RH has been 40% n lower for days now n a few more to come looks like....good vibes on the way!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170809_112805121_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170809_112805121_HDR.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20170809_112830562_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170809_112830562_HDR.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20170809_113033434_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170809_113033434_HDR.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20170809_113152308_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170809_113152308_HDR.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20170809_113256802_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170809_113256802_HDR.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20170809_113308316_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170809_113308316_HDR.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 42
Ya plz update that monster training guide id like to know what reverse supports are n what not haven't heard of that ...or maybe i have n just dont realize it or call it something different... Who knows but what i do know is that i haven't mastered the giant autos yet n you n a few others have so will take all the advice ,lessons , comments or whatever it may be so i can learn learn learn!!! Thats whats ita all about... Trial n error ...been doing plenty of the both lol

Due to excess of leavf i will have to draw some decent illustrations instead of pics....farrrrr too many leaves to get a good pic with a camera.

Also while im on here @912GreenSkell i went n sprayed my comp auto so i took pics while i was there n just in one day she has grown a full node on each branch and top with bud forming n packing onto the already started buds n just full of trics!! :drool:.....shes packing the weight on seriously fast even on the branches its just stellar to watch!!! The next month should be just fabulous watching her pack in the buds!!:smoking: Also i should note our RH has been 40% n lower for days now n a few more to come looks like....good vibes on the way!!

Awesome early trichs indeed!! Nice work bud!!

@Waira thanks for the input mate . here is a shot of today . When I zoom in she is now showing so amber at 12 weeks old , tomorrow I have to go away till Sunday afternoon so I am thinking early next week to harvest . This is the crown , it is as round as a beer can . :smoking::thumbsup:
DSC_0092.JPG

Back