@Waira thanks for the input mate . here is a shot of today . When I zoom in she is now showing so amber at 12 weeks old , tomorrow I have to go away till Sunday afternoon so I am thinking early next week to harvest . This is the crown , it is as round as a beer can . :smoking::thumbsup:
View attachment 790522

Damn!! Look like it formed just amazing for such limited light...awesome work bud!!

@912GreenSkell Thanks for the rep mate :thumbsup: . I have been looking into the intensity of tropical sun , I am starting to think it has a lot to do with it , to be exact 6 hours and 45 min of full sun as of today , and this is a odd year , a lot more cloudy and rainy days than normal . I will be planting this strain again next year for sure . I would like to see how she goes with less cloudy days , around 10 full days cloudy with part days as well and rainy days too . I believe this is the perfect strain for the time frame . Mat 19th sprouted till now , and the heat so far not a problem 29 c the highest .

@912GreenSkell Thanks for the rep mate :thumbsup: . I have been looking into the intensity of tropical sun , I am starting to think it has a lot to do with it , to be exact 6 hours and 45 min of full sun as of today , and this is a odd year , a lot more cloudy and rainy days than normal . I will be planting this strain again next year for sure . I would like to see how she goes with less cloudy days , around 10 full days cloudy with part days as well and rainy days too . I believe this is the perfect strain for the time frame . Mat 19th sprouted till now , and the heat so far not a problem 29 c the highest .

Wow i cant believe it....my autos dealt with hotter temps than yours have!! We hit 34C one day when it was actually hot and sunny(and also choking humidity...lol)

Candy kush is chopped. Too much mold. The weather is too moisture too much Rain. Fuck this Rainy summer [emoji34]
e5e6588c40a37bce83678b41bd1d9813.jpg
69a07e4c8f386105b701e6b6383b543d.jpg
6fb026778a454a289547aeab337864b4.jpg
a30a30143637268c7bf73a1e87a39e7d.jpg

@912GreenSkell
DP CBD AWW rocks in tincture pretty good...did 500 ml for my wifes headaches and for night and she sayd: " I'm so glad that i don't have to take these pharma pills anymore for her headaches and she can sleep entire 8-9 hours at night after drinking a shot of the liquor the evening before...and she got a little bit stoned, haha...will do another tincture next week from the rest of the harvest, but this time i build a distille diy, LOL:pass:

[HASHTAG]#GoGladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:..maaan..can you lot yap....:coffee:

:crying:

slightly cooler this morning..storm passed over last night..saw the clouds..heard the distant rumblings..but it went inland.

It didn't Miss last night..:coffee:

IMG_2574.JPG

First inspection says no collateral damage..then we had an earth tremor this morning..all I need now is a plague of locust and I have a full set..:coffee:..temps are supposed to go back to sunny tomorrow..but I'll be on mold watch if the pots stay water logged.

my first high CBD grow and an experiment with Osmocote Plus just because...:thumbsup:

Are you growing high CBD for med use..?
If you are...do a med review for us...:headbang:...I'd like to know if they do what they say on the box..:coffee:..if they are actually better meds.

Looking Great BTW...lovely healthy colours on them. :bravo:

That tea sounds bad ass no doubt there's some nitrogen in it an micronutrients,did I read you grew alfalfa as well

We let a local farmer use the land..so I can steal some...:coffee:..I was going to grab some this time because it is supposed to be great for humans too.
Reading up on it..they say when it has been in for 2 years..the roots go down 30 ft and bring all the washed away nutrients back up to the surface of the land..:headbang:..worth knowing huh..?

if you're feeding it to horses I bet the poo would be marvelous for the garden and canna

I've just been offered some in the last week..I Think hubby will be going for a trailer full when the weather cools down a bit for the grunt work..he says it is well rotted with very little straw..:headbang:

@dankstyle J
Sounds good J, just ordered " Teaming with microbes"" from Jeff Lowenfells to enlight my knowledge...i want to do a fully organic Superfood grow for the next outdoor battle 2018 and " Teaming with nutrients" and fungi will follow, but they are only available in english, so this winter period i have a looooong study time and we'll see next year how i understood:muahaha::baghead:

[HASHTAG]#GoTheMongol[/HASHTAG] :headbang:..you can Educate us all in the 2018 outdoor comp..:biggrin:

That sounds amazing...see you in a few months (packs bags :D )

Can you Shoot straight...?...:shooty:..coz I reckon if they legalise I'd need armed guards on the field..:coffee:
We are allowed another 3 portable buildings on the land..I'm trying to persuade @Root and @Eekman over to create the garden of eden for us...:coffee:

Loving the lush colours on her!! It is a company we hardly ever see anything grown from!! You should bust out a thread in the indoor section, just in case it opens a whole new selection of strains! Hate for it to just get buried here!
Looking amazing bud! Very excited to hear a detailed med smoke report if you can!!

Yup..:headbang:

Mazar x Great White Shark official entry @912GreenSkell here

[HASHTAG]#GoNeed4Weed[/HASHTAG] :vibe:..Good Luck...:d5:

Here are the ones I'm most proud of...

:bravo: I can See why...

Sweets Cream Caramel is a monster for location...i have her trained low(4 feet) and wide (she covers 5 feet X 7 feet now). Well into preflower

They are all [HASHTAG]#beasters[/HASHTAG] ..I get Green Envy...:drool:

I accidentally forced the 2 top branches too hard(no reverse supports, dumbass!!) and had a split....didnt notice it so its still opened...plant doesn't care, so neither do I. :D

Well..the first cannabis book I read said some growers torture their canna to get better results..and I can distinctly remember one of the methods was driving wooden stakes into the main stem..:shrug:..why..I don't know.

And the Blue Widow....getting quite tall...i did a whack more training to drop size down for stealth. 4 foot fence top rail on left.

Yum...:headbang:

Sounds truly awesome and very dedicated to read in English when you speak German,organics is a lot of fun cuz it's a never ending learning experience there's so much to it and there's a fair amount of thinking about how to improve you're environment for the better ,I love that you chose organics as you're grow method,we used to be a smaller group but were getting some numbers an a few more organaheads to the forum I truly dig it ,share in knowledge is pretty rad after all .

:headbang:

Aunty, J47 is a long season strain if it's the straight photo version; the F1FV is waaaaay faster,... check out Sweets 2017 catalog here, they have a great chart comparing the bloom times with all their plants,.

It was an old split pack..and I threw the wrappings away..but I'm pretty sure they were Auto...:headbang:

Psicodelicia is doing well, and started blooming now-.:hump:.. she had some Ca defc. hitting, much to my surprise! Water is 200ppm, 7.6 pH (I adjust it down anyway with citric acid) soil is low 6's pH,...:shrug:WTF??

The whole garden is looking really nice..:biggrin:..I Like it..:d5:..verdent...
You know I said I was having meter problems where I couldn't trust my results..?
Both of my meters read right on PH7 calibration fluid..bearing in mind this was my 40C patch.
Tap water read PH11..bottled water about the same and the stored canal water was PH 11.7..:yoinks:
Then I watered..PH'd the soils and it read PH 4..Flucking meters...:shrug:

simul-posting! GS, the trunks on your girls are always a trip to see, and mighty stout- :d5: - they have freakin' bark on them! :rofl: .... they look to be in fine shape too, even after all the shite weather and beatings,...:greenthumb:

I Love the gnarly trunks..:biggrin:

Today was 31C, crossing finger the fall is a nice long one..

[HASHTAG]#sendingsunshine[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

OH yes....my auto season is done....worst of the season was the limited light Brooklyn Sunrise, with zero worth trimming bud!! Still got 20grams but not worth trimming. Awesome crystal, but never formed any real bud, just thin sticks with calyx's. Will smoke it all, very potent.

I Hate the not worth trimming bud..:coffee:

Right on with the organics guys ...i am also im the process of converting over( found out quick all natural things grow em as big if not bigger.... N faster!!) But was wondering...has anyone used this? Ive sprayed a few plants with it that were getting rapped by bugs n figured it would help with mold issues if need be but was trying to get a few good opinions on it....if possible lmk what y'all think....it says its 70% neem oil....30% other n dunno what that other is....will the others harm??hmmmm research time!!!

Let us know how it works....:headbang:..I find most things that work for red spider kill the plant too..:coffee:..I Hate the Borg..:nono:..I had a couple of outdoor seasons plagued with them and they are almost indestructible.

Right thats what i thought when i saw it ...a 3 in 1 and looks like it was made for the cannbis grower!!! Even tho believe it or not i got it at Walmart garden center for $17 last week needed something for the bugs n buying off net was just to long if a wait for the damage bein done f**k that fix it asap my ol man always said!!

:headbang:

Wow i cant believe it....my autos dealt with hotter temps than yours have!! We hit 34C one day when it was actually hot and sunny(and also choking humidity...lol)

:biggrin:

Who want to see my strains from seedstockers.?
Ww auto
Cbd silverhaze auto
Candy dawg kush auto
Critical xxl auto
Join me
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?posts/1542551

Yeah...:headbang:..we are starting to get some great reports back on the [HASHTAG]#seedstockers[/HASHTAG] crosses.
@Waira has his eyes on one particular cross..if @Waira wants it..so do I....:biggrin:

Oh...Rrrr Racey Reds...
IMG_2553.JPG

See the leaf colour under my thumb on the left..?

IMG_2552.JPG

The colour is so intense on the reds that it is not unusual to get red tipped seed from them too...I Like me Reds...:coffee:..

Back