:coffee: :help: :coffee: .... Holy poop tea, this thread is smoking it tires perpetually! It's a fine showing though- :d5: y'all! .... too far behind, so I'll just hit highlights,...

>>> @hecno my friend! Love those chunky nose-cone buds :drool:...... I dunno about Amnesia's ambering tendencies; I must say, very very few strains I've heard of won't progress to amber before the bud is well past best quality by whatever measure, especially outdoors... the Sun is a powerful influence, and I personally have never had an auto or photo plant not show ambering by my preferred harvest points,...However, with the limited Sun she's getting, it might be slower to start that THC degradation into CBN,... That said, all you can do is watch like a hawk. For Sativa-dom's like her, if they're nearly all cloudy, and just minimal clears on the newest bracts, then she's most likely past the point of potential jittery-buzz inducing,... Curing time will mellow her out too,... mind her aroma intensity; I find a preharvest dry-spell (not to wilting) can help up the terp's some, and speed drying too! Let's see if brudda Dank' has dug up more info,...

>>> Dank' :smoking:... I'm dying to try some C99 too, but most versions are too long in flowering for my area,.. however, when researching our new vendor Female Seeds, I saw they have faster pheno's with the awesome pineapple/grapefruit aromatics that she's famous for,... another interesting thing, some of their photo strains are actually semi-auto's, I'm guessing basically the same thing as Sweet's F1FV's,... when their rep' shows up, I'll be quizzing him for sure! :eyebrows:.... so, are the girls blowing the roof off the joint yet? :growing: :wiz: .... indulge me my man with a pic of the Face Off OG x The White when you can! ... My 'Phisto girl is not quite starting bloom yet, oddly,.. is yours?

>>> BYM-- that CK is frosting up beautifully! Duly noted for Auto Seeds- :thumbsup:

>> Aunty, J47 is a long season strain if it's the straight photo version; the F1FV is waaaaay faster,... check out Sweets 2017 catalog here, they have a great chart comparing the bloom times with all their plants,.. some of the F1FV's are crazy fast! She's reportedly worth it though, potency is crushing- :dizzy:...... :baby:-love the buckets full of babies! ....the photo's, :eek1:, might get interesting by bloom,...mixed strains can be a handful for finishing! ..... Ah, I see the larger plant now, is that the J47? Can you get a rich PK source in there? it might help heat her feet a little,...:hothot: :coffee:

>> Slomo :biggrin: ... our fantastic perfectionist FullDuplex is still grinding on her,... he's still a few F-gen's away from getting it where he wants! :eyebrows:

.... :spels: Psicodelicia is doing well, and started blooming now-.:hump:.. she had some Ca defc. hitting, much to my surprise! Water is 200ppm, 7.6 pH (I adjust it down anyway with citric acid) soil is low 6's pH,...:shrug:WTF??
psico1.jpg
psico3.jpg

:coffee: :help: :coffee: .... Holy poop tea, this thread is smoking it tires perpetually! It's a fine showing though- :d5: y'all! .... too far behind, so I'll just hit highlights,...

>>> @hecno my friend! Love those chunky nose-cone buds :drool:...... I dunno about Amnesia's ambering tendencies; I must say, very very few strains I've heard of won't progress to amber before the bud is well past best quality by whatever measure, especially outdoors... the Sun is a powerful influence, and I personally have never had an auto or photo plant not show ambering by my preferred harvest points,...However, with the limited Sun she's getting, it might be slower to start that THC degradation into CBN,... That said, all you can do is watch like a hawk. For Sativa-dom's like her, if they're nearly all cloudy, and just minimal clears on the newest bracts, then she's most likely past the point of potential jittery-buzz inducing,... Curing time will mellow her out too,... mind her aroma intensity; I find a preharvest dry-spell (not to wilting) can help up the terp's some, and speed drying too! Let's see if brudda Dank' has dug up more info,...

>>> Dank' :smoking:... I'm dying to try some C99 too, but most versions are too long in flowering for my area,.. however, when researching our new vendor Female Seeds, I saw they have faster pheno's with the awesome pineapple/grapefruit aromatics that she's famous for,... another interesting thing, some of their photo strains are actually semi-auto's, I'm guessing basically the same thing as Sweet's F1FV's,... when their rep' shows up, I'll be quizzing him for sure! :eyebrows:.... so, are the girls blowing the roof off the joint yet? :growing: :wiz: .... indulge me my man with a pic of the Face Off OG x The White when you can! ... My 'Phisto girl is not quite starting bloom yet, oddly,.. is yours?

>>> BYM-- that CK is frosting up beautifully! Duly noted for Auto Seeds- :thumbsup:

>> Aunty, J47 is a long season strain if it's the straight photo version; the F1FV is waaaaay faster,... check out Sweets 2017 catalog here, they have a great chart comparing the bloom times with all their plants,.. some of the F1FV's are crazy fast! She's reportedly worth it though, potency is crushing- :dizzy:...... :baby:-love the buckets full of babies! ....the photo's, :eek1:, might get interesting by bloom,...mixed strains can be a handful for finishing! ..... Ah, I see the larger plant now, is that the J47? Can you get a rich PK source in there? it might help heat her feet a little,...:hothot: :coffee:

>> Slomo :biggrin: ... our fantastic perfectionist FullDuplex is still grinding on her,... he's still a few F-gen's away from getting it where he wants! :eyebrows:

.... :spels: Psicodelicia is doing well, and started blooming now-.:hump:.. she had some Ca defc. hitting, much to my surprise! Water is 200ppm, 7.6 pH (I adjust it down anyway with citric acid) soil is low 6's pH,...:shrug:WTF?? View attachment 790499 View attachment 790500

Psico is looking solid bud!! Nice work, updating now.

:rofl: simul-posting! GS, the trunks on your girls are always a trip to see, and mighty stout- :d5: - they have freakin' bark on them! :rofl: .... they look to be in fine shape too, even after all the shite weather and beatings,...:greenthumb:

:rofl: simul-posting! GS, the trunks on your girls are always a trip to see, and mighty stout- :d5: - they have freakin' bark on them! :rofl: .... they look to be in fine shape too, even after all the shite weather and beatings,...:greenthumb:

Those are just the partial sun gardens plant stalks....trunk on atomic is double the size of those!! Crazy how big the primary branches are getting on atomic and green poison...talking 4" diameter on a friggin' branch!! Hitting some fresh pics tomorrow, along with some fertilizer. These plants are hardcore stable with the new reverse supports...wayyyy better than i have ever thought possible....now it'll be a nice calm autumn(hope so....hahahahahahaha) Speaking of which, the last week has been beautiful weather, bar a few very intense storms. Today was 31C, crossing finger the fall is a nice long one....only 3 plants definitely in preflower(cream caramel, green poison and fruity chronic juice)

....:pass: Cheers to that Indian Summer weather, for me too! It usually the nicest time of year here, early fall.... Last thing i need is another record rain year starting in Oct.! :nono:--- I think it'll be better this year, all but the Purple Trainwreck and 'Phisto girl are initiating bloom,... Best of all that most Sativa-dom' Cannalope Haze is already under way too... let's see how long it take to finish, but as mentioned at my place, I think she may be do-able up your way,... supposedly, Sativa's tend to have better mold resistance than Indica's,...:woohoo1:
Yes! I saw the MONSTER beams and bases at your thread earlier-- :vibe:*snort* :rofl:
---
oh, Psico is about 10 weeks now,... roots are solid all the way to the top now! 10 gal pot

....:pass: Cheers to that Indian Summer weather, for me too! It usually the nicest time of year here, early fall.... Last thing i need is another record rain year starting in Oct.! :nono:--- I think it'll be better this year, all but the Purple Trainwreck and 'Phisto girl are initiating bloom,... Best of all that most Sativa-dom' Cannalope Haze is already under way too... let's see how long it take to finish, but as mentioned at my place, I think she may be do-able up your way,... supposedly, Sativa's tend to have better mold resistance than Indica's,...:woohoo1:
Yes! I saw the MONSTER beams and bases at your thread earlier-- :vibe:*snort* :rofl:
---
oh, Psico is about 10 weeks now,...

That atomic is just exploding in growth...stalk is even bigger now...having a hard time keeping her down!! Sure hoping for preflower on her asap...i think its going on...trying to will her into submission, and started bloom feeding her with FF Open Sesame. Do the same with think fast tomorrow.

.... yeah, I'm beaming sexy thoughts to your girls too-- get busy! :hump: ... I hope the PK blast to the gonads with that Open Sez-me will kick things off,...:crying:... I have some too, and will slip a taste in here and there, as I suspect the Tabs are depleted now,... time for another PK tea brew too! .... My TF is a sad looking bitch, really disappointed in what happened with her,... none of what I'm seeing makes sense to me,... time to consult with our Biotabs buddy here, maybe get a company troubleshooter to chime is too,...

OH yes....my auto season is done....worst of the season was the limited light Brooklyn Sunrise, with zero worth trimming bud!! Still got 20grams but not worth trimming. Awesome crystal, but never formed any real bud, just thin sticks with calyx's. Will smoke it all, very potent.
Other than that low yield is a tie between the full sun garden and the test garden, with both the Cherry Bomb and Bloody Skunk weighing 21 grams....how the bloody Skunk only put out that much i'll never know...just hated the wet dark flower period i guess!! Next was Nashira at 1oz, as well as DP Cindy Jack 1oz. Next was 40grams from DP glueberry and DP AWW .Early chop on both due to mold..tossed a ton from glueberry i would say easily 60%. Cherry and Mandarin both at 2oz. Grabbed 2.5 from Moby Dick. Finally the champ of the season Dinafem AWW XXl pulling a solid 138grams(5 oz).
I'll be regrowing Cindy Jack, Moby Dick, Mandarin and Dinafem AWWXXL next season outdoors.

Ahh edit...DP AWW CBD stil drying...at least an ounce is there. Will likely regrow this as well if it rocks in tincture.

Last edited:
All non entries
The 3 photos in the partial light garden(8 hours of light) are doing really quite well this season....Cream Caramel and Widowbomb have 2 of the thickest stalks i have grown in the location!!

Sweets Cream Caramel is a monster for location...i have her trained low(4 feet) and wide (she covers 5 feet X 7 feet now). Well into preflower
View attachment 790490

I accidentally forced the 2 top branches too hard(no reverse supports, dumbass!!) and had a split....didnt notice it so its still opened...plant doesn't care, so neither do I. :D
View attachment 790488

Bomb Widow Bomb covering a 5X5 area with a whack of fence training. Working quite well.
View attachment 790491

View attachment 790487

And the Blue Widow....getting quite tall...i did a whack more training to drop size down for stealth. 4 foot fence top rail on left.
View attachment 790492

View attachment 790489
Very nice ladies bro!! Ive also noticed after growing 3 monsters this year n all 3 split from getting way to big n heavy even tho stalks were very thick like urs ...but noticed they dont mind it at all i just zip tied every one of em n they carried on like it never happened:growing:awesome work outta have a great harvest this year!! Flowering karma sent to all!!:karmacloud:

Back